Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

many factors cause an cryptocurrency to fall in price, firstly because the falling bitcoin price causes the price of almost all cryptocurrency to fall too, since bitcoin is the benchmark of all cryptocurrency, all cryptocurrency are judged on bitcoin prices. the second because cryptocurrency itself, there may be issues and negative news circulating that causes the price of cryptocurrency to fall
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

What we are experiencing right now is normal. It has happened before so keep calm and don't panic. I suggest keep holding your precious coin and wait till price goes up. But in the end the decision still up to you, wether you trust what others say or you trust your own instincts and gut feeling.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

why all coins are going down..? can I sell it or hold.
All that down coin is due to many factors that affect it. Either of the factors that various countries forbid the use of Bitcoin or other factors. But even if all the coins are down, I will be sure that this is only temporary and will raise a few more bulls in the future. Surely I will keep holding my coins until the price is high.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

Don't know the exact reason that why all coins are going down but i think its because of ban happened in various countries. And i also think that this price drop will not be for long time. The price will increase in upcoming months. So its better to hold your coin for some more time.

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

Most of the coins have fallen buy not all of them. The price of a bitcoin in the dollar or in the fiat money falls but if you pay attention to the coin to btc it's not too bad to crash because I always look at the market of btc and fiat market before I sell. Actually tasty coin sells you a bitcoin at the price of the coin or your token is high in bitcoin. If you sell your coin to bitcoin and you can not buy the bitcoin's price on usd double profit you will get. It is important to analyze the market really for us to sell or take steps to do our money. And most of all we have to determined if it is the best time to sell or not in order not to waste a lot of money because of a panic selling.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.

There are many reasons for crypto market to go down and there is no one specific reason for each. Crypto market is always volatile and anything can happen at any time, 30% to 40 dip may be seen or 40% to 50% rise may be seen in a day. Don't worry now and if you have any crypto just hold it and sell when price reaches the moon.

4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

The coin down may be the result of competing factors among other coins.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

The current price of the crypto currency is very low. It has reduced its use in many countries. Due to the low Bitcoin merchandise, the price of the crypto currency in the current market is low.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

The currency has always been volatile in recent times, but many investors still choose these currencies to invest, I think Bitcoin may be the most attractive currency today because its price is Popular and familiar to investors.

mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

There is way too much supply of bitcoins in the market and not enough people are buying up these coins. And if bitcoin goes down, then all cryptos go down.
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

They are all tanking because NOBODY is stupid enough to hand over ID to idiots who have no need for it... Roll on a penny a coin
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

They are all tanking because NOBODY is stupid enough to hand over ID to idiots who have no need for it... Roll on a penny a coin
I trust in the developers to continue doing a great job and promised myself to separate this coin from my portfolio, period!

There are a lot of scandals, fake news and so on. I think that just will continue and become even more sophisticated.

I had a break from reading the news and checking my portfolio for 3.5 years (2014 - 2017) Why, because every time I did - I ended up questioning my own judgement, the tech, my evaluation. Same stuff was going on as it is today, people were screaming and articles would be saying it died. You could find predictions contradicting each other every day.

I don’t consider the odds are high, to predict the fall of bitcoin if that ever happened, the spreads on the exchanges are not to huge and if someone sold a huge aka Winklewoss twins amount, it would flash crash and go to zero, with all buyers not placing new orders. But this I don’t think will happen, probability is not high in my opinion.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

I myself would like to know the reason for the price drop, but I think that many would not refuse such information Smiley Perhaps this is due to panic and people sell very much and because the price has fallen, and perhaps to someone it is profitable. I personally buy bitcoin when there is an opportunity and I'm not afraid to lose.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

this a opportunity to all to invest more when the value is to low and if you search in google cryptocurrency is not stalbe because it is always changing or called volatility so we will get moneyif we know what will happen in the chart in trading but theres a lot of group now that can pump and dump the coin so pick wisely and choose a good coin.
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

I trust in the developers to continue doing a great job and promised myself to separate this coin from my portfolio, period!

There are a lot of scandals, fake news and so on. I think that just will continue and become even more sophisticated.

I had a break from reading the news and checking my portfolio for 3.5 years (2014 - 2017) Why, because every time I did - I ended up questioning my own judgement, the tech, my evaluation. Same stuff was going on as it is today, people were screaming and articles would be saying it died. You could find predictions contradicting each other every day.

I don’t consider the odds are high, to predict the fall of bitcoin if that ever happened, the spreads on the exchanges are not to huge and if someone sold a huge aka Winklewoss twins amount, it would flash crash and go to zero, with all buyers not placing new orders. But this I don’t think will happen, probability is not high in my opinion.

Allow me to rephrase, sorry but NOBODY is stupid enough to hand over ID, just look at polo, this time last year over 30000 active users at any one time, now they claim to have under 10000 traders active and online, which is very likely a manipulated figure, they probably have less than 1000 users active at any one time, and it is al because they are extorting ID incorrectly, KYC = know your customer, funny thing is though, we don't buy anything from the exchanges we buy from other users of exchanges.

They do not need our ID and will not get it, there is no demand, nor will there be while the ID game is on going...
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

the drop in the rate of crypto-currency is considered a normal process, because the market does not obey the control of any regulators, and nobody is responsible for the collapses and bubbles. But this is typical for small jumps (within one or two dozen percent), which can not be said about major races, such as the fall of the crypto currency in 2018, which frightened everyone.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

The price of btc affects the price of all other alternative coins. Because btc is the king of digital currencies. And any coin that can not be exchanged to bitcoin, has no problem low market value.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

why all the coins dropped because of the bad market right now I will hold my coins first and if the price of btc returns to the previous or double price then I will leave the rest if the tokens

tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

I think that all the COINS now fall is a market correction, and the growth is not good for the market.

I think we should keep our own COINS until the market goes up.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

It ia because of bitcoin. When bitcoin is down all cpina will be affected. Why? All sources of crypto or digital money are connected to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the central and universal unit of the cryptocurrency. Just think of other coins connected to bitcoin, if btc is dumping and decreasing in value all coins rather other coins are affected, thats why it really affect the other crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: