Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are going down..?  (Read 1451 times)
gates

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

No certain reason of current falling. But, it ls certainly temporary. That is why now is a good time to invest till everything is up again.

dyewic

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

I think the market at this time is very bad because most of the big investors are selling all of their assets to USDT and waiting for the Asian New Year. At this point trading is very risky because the Cryptocurrency market can collapse at any time and you should sell right away to be able to buy at better prices.

I strongly agree and also think that, the market at this time is very bad because most of the big investors are selling all of their assets to USDT and waiting for the Asian New Year. And adding also my opinion that, I’m sure that there is no point in selling at this low level. You will loose the funds, you will loose the profits and then prices will start rebounding in couple of weeks. In addition, The fluctuations in price of Bitcoin is very common.Not only in bitcoin,in all Crypto currency including ETH,litecoin,Monero,Waves and so on.In the trading of Crypto currency,raise and fall is very common.Use both the option,if the price reduced inverse your money in that coin and hold it till reach good value.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

why all coins are going down..? can i sale it or hold.

In cases when all the coins are down, especially the ones that you hold, people would tell you to just hold onto them and be patient. And I certainly agree because any business whether sale or trade would not amount to anything virtually good because it would only amount to most likely a loss. The coins are going down because there are so many factors and news contributing to the added negativity swirling around the crytocurrency market that really gets people tip toeing and nervous of what may happen to the market. And so, even if its truly difficult, just be patient and hold to avoid losses.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Hari1123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

Coin price are going down because too many people are panic selling coins, they believe in fake news that bitcoin will be banned all over ther world.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Whenever Bitcoin is going down, all alt coins are dropping even more down. Those price changes when people sell or buy. If you believe in coins that you hold, keep hold them and be patient. That is what i am doing.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
SamuelSL

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

My opinion bcos of many people sell bitcoin p
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

Hello everyone, probably because all coins depend on bitcoin, as soon as bitcoin prices fall, all currencies also fall in price.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Most crypto currency was down maybe due to bearish season in crypto market which maybe attribute to Bitcoin major correction after its impressive performance last year where bitcoin and crypto currency was the talk of the town anywhere and this draw large attention to new investors who invest in bitcoin but sadly broke when bitcoin continuously down.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

No certain reason of current falling. But, it ls certainly temporary. That is why now is a good time to invest till everything is up again.

I think the only one reason why all coins are going down is that too many people getting panic because of the bad news that they read and they think that this will gonna happen soon. but they are wrong, this is only for temporary and I am sure that everything will be fine and the price will increase again. so for every people which trying to panic, maybe it's a good time to take a rest for a while and don't do an activity related with trading because this only makes you become panic again.
leeseulbiit

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

i think governments tighten coin management so price of bitcoin go down.  Cry Cry
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

Bitcoin is the best among the crypto currency. Bitcoin determines the value of all the currency. Since the cost of bitcoin is low, the price of all the currency has decreased.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

The price in the market is always depending on supply and demand, the reason why prices are down is because of bitcoins today that is also decreasing its price in the market and all the other cryptocurrencies prices are tether to bitcoins.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

The cause is that holding holders of coins are trying to sell their coins after they meet their sales targets when they buy cheap, then sell them at a high price when this is the high price they start selling their coins to earn money.
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

Beacuse bitcoin price getting down, you should hold your all coin atleast upto June. Then you can make huge profit.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

All coins were falling last month. but i see now they are start to recovering in the market.
but i don't know what will happen in the future. what if you sell your coins ? if you not gain anything from it, don't sell it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pengejarcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

all coins fall in price because the main coin down bitcoin is the main coin if bitcoin price drops to more than 20% then all coins will also go down, when bitcoin rises then altcoin will prepare to rise when bitcoin stabilizes at high price again, and I hope its bitcoin future is getting better. Smiley
Zero21

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

I think the reason is,some of the investor are selling their coins in a low price that's why coins is drop down.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

I think that is only a coincidence because the price of every coin is unpredictable sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down you can't say when it happen. Other said that all coins fall in price because the main coin down. They treat bitcoin as they main coin because we all know that bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency.
nadeemktk

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

The top 20 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization are all down today in excess of 10 percent, market data reveals.

According to CoinMarketCap.com, those cryptocurrencies have fallen by at least 13% - and in excess of 25% in the case of XRP - since the start of the day. At one point, within the 24-hour period, the overall market capitalization for all tokens had lost nearly $200 billion, falling from $710 billion to $536 billion at its lowest.

market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

if to my knowledge the price of all coin down. since Google, Facebook, Twitter Prohibits ads that smell crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: