Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:38:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 1952 times)
dog_cat

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

Yes, it can. Waves is one of most potential coins in cryptocurrency market. The most attractive features of WAVES are the decentralized exchange and token creation system. I strongly beleive it is one of the most solid and consistent projects out there.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

I don't think so. I agree that Waves is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market now, and maybe its price will increase during this year, but hitting $100 is impossible. However, investing in Waves is apparently a good decision.

In my opinion waves is a very promising coin, but I think it has a really long way to go. I think it is not impossible for it to reach $100, but in my way of thinking, all it need is more time.

to hit $100 waves need more time
but, everything is possible in crypto, in my opinion waves price will spike up to $50 in this year

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
dolanneksawah

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

I think all possibilities could happen, because the platform waves much in use for ico.
so these ico makers want to raise and introduce to all members that waves are worthy to be on top
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

It is possible for WAVES to hit $100 this year. Let us wait until Q4 of 2018 and we may see its price skyrocket. Patience is the key in this game and also discipline. Before reaching $100 milestone, the road to $50 is still a long road and we may see more bumps along the way. WAVES is a very good coin to hold and accumulate for long term. Let us all hope for the best but, expect for the worse.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

if from ico party more and more are turning to waves. it is not possible waves will be able to reach that price. because their platform is still a little interested
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??

waves are one of the good coins and have potential in the future but too fast for waves if reach $100 in this year. perhaps $40-$50 is realistic to predict in this year.
dolanneksawah

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

I don't think so. I agree that Waves is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market now, and maybe its price will increase during this year, but hitting $100 is impossible. However, investing in Waves is apparently a good decision.

In my opinion waves is a very promising coin, but I think it has a really long way to go. I think it is not impossible for it to reach $100, but in my way of thinking, all it need is more time.

to hit $100 waves need more time
but, everything is possible in crypto, in my opinion waves price will spike up to $50 in this year
we can not predict the exact price, but if waves always go up it could happen, we here all hope like that to get maximum result
AliveBuda

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:10:10 AM

I believe that in December 2018, the waves will cost $ 30
 It will be very difficult to do for waves this year. It is not as good a platform as eth or neo. The goal of $ 100 is probably too far in relation to the current price. Waves has potential for growth, but not so big.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
Very good news from Waves. If Waves will continue to develop its smart contract and will release new applications Waves will certainly grow and more and more investors are interested to buy Waves. And I'm sure Waves will be very easy to reach the $ 100 price by the end of this year!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

Good news for waves holders, I like the waves platform and I have tried trading some tokens there, it is really nice and easy to use, even if you don't have waves balance you can still trade the tokens in your portfolio and the trading fees will just deducted later. But I don't think it can reach $100 that easily this year i think it needs more years to reach that price.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

the $ 30 price is more realistic. As the graph shows, the waves are very hard to overclock. But this is due to the fact that their growth is more organic. Perhaps with an increase in the number of users of the ecosystem, the price of the coin will grow more easily. But the $ 100 price is unlikely by the end of 2018

Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Of course it cannot hit $100 in this year, it's too high for Waves. But in my opinion, Waves has a quite bright future. According to a study, its price can go up from 6.774 USD to 11.062 USD in one year, and with a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +235.54%.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

it will be great if waves hit $100 this year. however, Waves need to do a lot of thing to hit that target. Waves do have a great platform combine with its own exchange. I believe that sooner or later waves will become one of the top 10 coin on the charts

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
andree nguyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

In my view, Waves price will rise so much. The token creation system allows anyone to create their own token on the WAVES blockchain for pennies. You can use the tokens for anything you please, such as internal use for a company, or to start your own ICO. So I strongly believe that it will become very popular.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

Everything is possible. I can't say for sure now, but I can't deny it. we don't know how this is gonna work. we'll see what happens.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

No I don't think that this will be possible by the end of the year. I already forgot when I heard about last ICO on waves. Now lots of interesting ICO coming on NEO.

dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

No I don't think that this will be possible by the end of the year. I already forgot when I heard about last ICO on waves. Now lots of interesting ICO coming on NEO.
Agree with you. I think now NEO is much more interesting and NEO has more prospects for now. NEO has some very good and interesting ICO's. If NEO can proof that they won't connected to the Chinese goverment it would be great. I like NEO but I fear that China can do anything with it.
Anyway WAVES had a lof of chances to win this race. They had some good ICO's and a lot of people knew about waves that was on of the pioners of crypto, but now I think they lost their handicap and new platforms can beat them actually. I can't remember the last good ICO based on waves platform.
Julibas

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

In this market it is possible to expect anything therefore it isn't excluded, the project of waves has the high potential maintained by necessary technologies and team to make it in a kriptovalyutnost circle, just allows to wait and look how far he will go.
balu06

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

Waves will certainly hit big price levels in coming years, I think 50$ within 2019. There are a lot of important events that will take place in the near future, starting from Smart Contracts activation these days.
Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

This $ 100 peak can prove how much belief investors hold about this currency that by the way holds great qualities and opportunities, its DEX has a formidable interface and a unique transaction speed, but there is a lot of markting and hope, maybe this is big mistake where large-scale dissemination has become a priority and to show what is really possible is set aside.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: