Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate  (Read 27500 times)
Todaytech

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

The project shows a democratic approach to investors. And consequently they will attract more money
How do you see a democratic approach to investors? Can you invest small amounts of money in large enough capital?

The investors have a right to participate in investment making process.

How would this happen?

By voting the investors will have right to vote about most important questions of the project.

Where will these questions be published?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

Genesis is an international real estate fund and multifunctional operating platform created on the basis of blockchain and digital technologies.
All invested funds are used for buying of real estate that become the property of the platform and form its assets, creating the basis for the future development and increase of the market value of project.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Genesis is an international real estate fund and multifunctional operating platform created on the basis of blockchain and digital technologies.
All invested funds are used for buying of real estate that become the property of the platform and form its assets, creating the basis for the future development and increase of the market value of project.

The first money to purchase real estate company will receive from the sale of tokens. And then where will the money be taken to expand the portfolio?
Yustiant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

GENESIS is an international real estate fund and a multifunctional operating platform built on the basis of blockchain and digital technology. Can it be used for day-to-day use?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

GENESIS is an international real estate fund and a multifunctional operating platform built on the basis of blockchain and digital technology. Can it be used for day-to-day use?

What do you have in mind? Can you invest in a project every day?
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

I think he wants to ask whether it is possible to apply the platform somewhere else besides real estate!)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

I think he wants to ask whether it is possible to apply the platform somewhere else besides real estate!)

I think that it is possible, but why? The platform was created for the purchase of commercial real estate and the team was selected
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

It was mentioned above that the money for the purchase of real estate will be received through an internal exchanger. Oddly, there nobody may not be willing to change.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

If it is a really good project I think you shouldn't have too many problems to convince a large exchange to list you as they can also see the potential. At least that is how it should be. And bad projects shouldn't be able to afford the fee or get listed anyway.

I know some good project for which the listing for Binance is not available. At the same time, let me recall the BitConnect.

How is this explained?
This may be explained by the fact that good projects do not need to go to the best exchanges.

Why do good projects not need to go to the best exchanges? It's good for every project to be on there.

I think so too. A good exchange only benefits the coin. But you have to pay for it, of course)

Or negotiate with them and show them how strong your project might be in the future. Listing a project first that will be very strong can also be beneficial for exchanges.

Because such projects will be more trusted.

What? Trust can only be build if the most important things are sufficiently transparent and the dev team is known. Exchanges will make their investigation these days whether everything is ok.
Yes, trust is seen from the team and also the quality of the coins. Hopefully this project reliable thus providing advantages for its users.

Reliability on its own doesn't create any advantages for users Wink it is utility that creates surplus value and we will see whether Genesis creates that.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

As far as I know, you can invest in international funds at any time. What is the situation in this case? The project will always accept investments of investors?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

Reliability on its own doesn't create any advantages for users Wink it is utility that creates surplus value and we will see whether Genesis creates that.

I will not agree with you. If the project will bring large amounts of profit to investors, but its accounts will be vulnerable, then who will want to deal with it?
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

If it is a really good project I think you shouldn't have too many problems to convince a large exchange to list you as they can also see the potential. At least that is how it should be. And bad projects shouldn't be able to afford the fee or get listed anyway.

I know some good project for which the listing for Binance is not available. At the same time, let me recall the BitConnect.

How is this explained?
This may be explained by the fact that good projects do not need to go to the best exchanges.

Why do good projects not need to go to the best exchanges? It's good for every project to be on there.

I think so too. A good exchange only benefits the coin. But you have to pay for it, of course)

Or negotiate with them and show them how strong your project might be in the future. Listing a project first that will be very strong can also be beneficial for exchanges.

Because such projects will be more trusted.

What? Trust can only be build if the most important things are sufficiently transparent and the dev team is known. Exchanges will make their investigation these days whether everything is ok.
Yes, trust is seen from the team and also the quality of the coins. Hopefully this project reliable thus providing advantages for its users.

Reliability is very important for investors. If a person is not sure about the safety of money, then he will not invest!
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Reliability of deposits is not an advantage of the project, and this is a necessary part of it
berlinboy

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Reliability is very important for investors. If a person is not sure about the safety of money, then he will not invest!

I also adhere to this point of view. You can not trust money for a project that can not provide security investments.
Todaytech

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Reliability of deposits is not an advantage of the project, and this is a necessary part of it

What deposits are we talking about?
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

It was mentioned above that the money for the purchase of real estate will be received through an internal exchanger. Oddly, there nobody may not be willing to change.

If the exchange rates will be pleasant then the clients will be found.
Budi888

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

@GENESIS
#Invest+-

WELCOME TO THE    GENESIS #ico     Project for future technology
Hashtags web. : https://genesisfound.io#Genesis #RealEstate.blockchain.#(ERC20)
-JOIN NOW
ICO PRESALE
THREAD

1.Is   genesis        markets yr internal trading platform? What payment methods will be available there?  
2.Whether the bonus will always be earned
3.Will the bonus be always there

Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:10 AM

with the accomplished softcap, it already be a very good thing.
and with the time remaining, I really hope that the sale will have a good development.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:53 AM

and with the time remaining, I really hope that the sale will have a good development.
we look and pray for the best, the team involved here will definitely do and give the best for this project, participants, and investors who join. for the success of this project, I am sure with there is still time remaining sales will increase.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

we look and pray for the best, the team involved here will definitely do and give the best for this project, participants, and investors who join. for the success of this project, I am sure with there is still time remaining sales will increase.
There is still time to be selling a lot more tokens and get investors more, the achievement of softcap this surely be positive values and additional ammunition to further the spirit of promoting projects that this potential so that future hard cap It can be reached and reaped great success.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: