Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you be worried?  (Read 1128 times)
Enki369

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

You say not worry

I know people who bought in at 16K

and you say not worry

Look what Facebook did

Here is your Knight in shining armor:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

Thanks for your advice because I've been hesitating to decide whether or not to sell off some of the Alts. The benefits they gave me were not high, but they dropped by more than I could afford due to Bitcoin's decline, and I started yesterday Think about whether you should take the opportunity to sell while Bitcoin rallies. But your suggestion has strengthened my belief.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.
I would appreciate some sMerit if this reading gives you some value.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.

Good read mate. Thank you for the useful information in your posts. It was analytic and quite informative as well. However, like most replies would tell you, I think that you should just be patient and not be so negative about this price dump happening now. Although I know that it is really worrying seeing how Bitcoin's value fell since last month with not sight of resurgence in the months to come; you should look at past trends and movements that Bitcoin had. Even if it is the strongest and most valued coin in the market, it is still susceptible to market trends that may bring forth a decrease in value. Also, it has a characteristic that it would go for months without any gain, for it to again surge in value. I think instead of worrying, the better plan here is to exploit the situation and expand your holdings by buying Bitcoin or other coins while their prices are down.
guangzhouta

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.
Thanks for your advice and I feel quite upset now but I will be better after reading what you have write.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

Panic is present and this is normal but this will soon be over. BTC will go back on its path and it will reach 25.000dollars till the end of this year for shure (I expect even more but lets see).
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

You say not worry

and you say not worry

Look what Facebook did

www.bitcoinfuji.com

calmly do not be afraid bitcoin prices will return to normal and this is actually the right moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can because the price is currently down and very cheap, do not take this opportunity and never afraid to save and hold bitcoin you have. cultivate in your mind the price will definitely go back up if you hold it you will not lose.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

You say not worry

and you say not worry

Look what Facebook did

www.bitcoinfuji.com

This is what I do not like. Seriously mate! Stop misusing the name of Bitcoin. If these people are so smart to make something better than bitcoin then they would at-least find a good name for their project.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

Worry is a normal feeling but being stack on it is just for the weak in crypto. This is always a normal situation so why worry most of all if you are holding a token like eth or bitcoin. Everything will be normal again.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

The fact that people are worried about their assets is natural. Just in this situation, you need to be more patient. Bitcoin will not be forever in such a drawdown, I think soon it will go up, so there's nothing to worry about!

MaeUtong

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

Good read,i couldnt disagree panic selling will only give you a lot of problems but holding your coins with these bloodbaths will surely save your porfolio.The cryptocurrency market will always be volatile,thats why we need to learn how the market works so we can adjust in any situations.
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

Almost every year the same thing happening. If somebody gave me 0.1 BTC when there was "Bitcoin RIP!!!!" in news, I could be owner of new sportcar. Stop whining, enjoy your correction, buy some at dips and wait.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

The fact that people are worried about their assets is natural. Just in this situation, you need to be more patient. Bitcoin will not be forever in such a drawdown, I think soon it will go up, so there's nothing to worry about!
If we have something to achieve goals in life we should not be worried at all. I invest a lot in bitcoin and nothing to worried about because price will I think be big soon. Yes patience is very important it will bring you to be success.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

Price correction is normal, but my worry is rising cost of transaction. Originally, bitcoin transactions were cheap, and the philosophy of detachment from govt fees, and buying goods (pizza, food, low cost stuff) were fine - but if buying $15 item costs $30 in transaction fee, I see a fading mass adoption, which implies the usefulness of BTC will go down.
donpepe

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

If you have done your part before investing in any coin you shouldnt be worried if the technology of the coin is promising,but if you are a randomly picking coins you should be worried because you might lose a lot of money when the market bleeds,always do researching before investing to anything.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

Thanks for reading.

This is great, need more stimulation like this to injecting our unconscious mind. I want to share a little, this method works for me, invest for long term keep my mind in peace, believing with project on long run that will amaze me, or set certain time when i will sell, that is more better feeling than to set on what price i will sell.

mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

Newbies will never understand this lesson. They are only investing just for the sake of money and they don't mind if they are going to trust their coin or not. They don't know that coins that they are investing should rely also to their knowledge that they are believing to what they are investing.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

Im not really worried about major dip again here in cryptocurrency, it is a normal occurrence to have a red days in crypto but dont get worried or dont panic because after some time it will eventually go back to normal. But major dips are also good because you can buy dipped coins and sell it later short term trade profit bro. Be wise in every action you take here in bitcoin but always remember that dont panic.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:45:25 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:17:45 PM by bustedsynx

Many are worried but still holding their coins, some are on a panic selling mode. What can we do, this are the normal trader's action. Still good to see coins listed in green.

When a strong upward movement is achieved, a strong downward movement is to be expected. Markets want equilibrium.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

The time when all cryptos are on the downward trend, you do not need to worry because it is only temporary due to the harmful effects of the news. Indeed the market will recover in the next 3 months, and you will be profitable at that time. So calm down and buy more coins when the price hits bottom.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

It is normal to be worried if we bought something at a higher price than the current one. But i think Bitcoin and Altcoins are going to recover. Just wait for a better day.
That's why you should invest only what you can afford to lose. So you don't have to worry too much.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: