Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you be worried?  (Read 1128 times)
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

I fully agree with your sentiments - this is the same Jan-Feb dip we see every year. Ive been around (mining) since 2011 and seen it all.

PS- how do I merit?

gave you a merit cuz u asked... people have to find your post useful.

You are awesome Thank you!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PingGermoco

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

You shouldnt be worried if you really researched before you invested with your atlcoins,knowing how your altcoins works or the technology behind it will give you a peace of mind if a bloodbath happens,most of the solid coins can easily recover from any market crash.
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:10:09 AM
Merited by mobomofo (1)

I fully agree with your sentiments - this is the same Jan-Feb dip we see every year. Ive been around (mining) since 2011 and seen it all.

PS- how do I merit?

gave you a merit cuz u asked... people have to find your post useful.

You are awesome Thank you!

remember you dont' lose merit when you merit +1 someone... look at the +merit on the right hand corner above there post. you have some merit post you find useful give them +1 merit doesn't take away from yours...
guwera
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

it is not possible for all markets just go up or down.

Bitcoin ups to 20k not go downs as it is needed. Otherwise, we cant talk a healthy market growth.

So dont let your mood go down with this movement.

it is obious that all speculators from conventional markets are playing in crypto markets. they know how to speculate and here there is not any rule!!!

they can do everything they want and they are doing.

please just keep calm and wait some while.

I believe that Bitcoin will se 30.000 USD in 2018 not less...

Keep calm, keep trust!!!

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

im pretty worried. bitcoin had a run in December which was a holiday season. now the season is over. bitcoin drops all that profit. i believe bitcoin will drop another thousand or two. then who knows what we will see. speculation says it will reach 30 thousand. i think this 30k will be in late december though. i think if bitcoin rise my alt coin will also rise. im still worried because this a speculation too.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:22:37 AM

I'm not like those immatured guys out there who are panic selling. I'm just laughing at them because they do not understand the true capability of Bitcoin and other altcoins. Those prime ministers around the world can keep doing something to create bad news and make Bitcoin fall down, but I don't even care.

The best for you not to worry is to stop looking at your Blockfolio minute by minute. Just don't click the app, take a break, refresh your mind, do some things that could increase your productivity.

The whales are playing the game, and they're making fun of the FUDders. It's not the crash, it's FUD sale being extended. Hurray!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

If you check the market tables, you can see that this kind of price situations are not unusual. Please don't forget that, being worried and making panic sells don't make the things better.
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

EU commission starts to embrace blockchain.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/eu-opens-worlds-most-comprehensive-blockchain-observatory-and-forum

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-18-521_en.htm
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

This drop is just a little compare in the august 1 fork in 2017 drop by almost 70% so it's natural if you doing invest here and you feel scared now crypto is not for you because this is what happens here day or month or year nobody know what will happen in value of digital currency so better to leave if your scared with it or you can't deal with it in volatile price.

sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

Nop. Why we need to worry. Market should be fluctuated. the persons who are panic at that moment are sold their coins with lost. this is how strong hand collect rewords. Every time weak hand pass their portfolio to the strong holders.    
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:39:02 AM

I think worrying is normal and part of human behaviour which accompanies any occurrence that is unfavourable and goes against expectation, especially when it got to do with money and investment. It takes understanding of the crypto market for one to overcoming worrying at a period like this. I personally don't worry but I cannot say so for new entrants and novice on the market behaviour.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

I never felt worried despite facing a price reduction of all coins in cryptocurrency. because I feel that the price drop is only temporary and will not last long. even in the next few months the price of all coins will increase so stay calm and not panic sell.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.
I would appreciate some sMerit if this reading gives you some value.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.
If you really did research before investing with these altcoins coins,you shouldnt be scared with these drops because solid coins will always be recovered faster than any shitcoins in the market,calm down ive seen worst than this and iam still here breathing.

arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

you do not have to worry though facing the decline in the price of all the coins in cryptocurrency. Because I feel that the drop price is only temporary and will not last long. if you're really researching before investing with your atlcoin you do not have to worry, knowing how your altcoin works or the technology behind it will give you peace of mind in case of bloodshed, most solid coins can easily recover from the fall of the market.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

Should you be worried? Yes I am now worried about Crypto and ICO, where are now banned crypto and ico ads then what if I invest my money for altcoin whether I will continue or stop investing.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

Worrying is certainly yes but we do not know how long this ends. Keep holding maybe a better way to get back to normal like a month ago or better. People including me also hope that the price will recover quickly.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

Of course you should worry if you bought bitcoin for $ 15,000 or even for $ 12,000 because in the near future the bitcoin price will only fall, but you probably should just forget about the crypt world for a month
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

Should you be worried? Yes I am now worried about Crypto and ICO, where are now banned crypto and ico ads then what if I invest my money for altcoin whether I will continue or stop investing.
Yes continuous banning ICO and some exchange in every country will be a big effect in the value of all coins and i am worry for that, i see my investment are continuous falling its value and i am very sad every time i see it but i am hoping that one day it would have a miracle and my investment will grow again.
endlings

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

it is not possible for all markets just go up or down.

Bitcoin ups to 20k not go downs as it is needed. Otherwise, we cant talk a healthy market growth.

So dont let your mood go down with this movement.

it is obious that all speculators from conventional markets are playing in crypto markets. they know how to speculate and here there is not any rule!!!

they can do everything they want and they are doing.

please just keep calm and wait some while.

I believe that Bitcoin will se 30.000 USD in 2018 not less...

Keep calm, keep trust!!!
I have always believed that those traditional investment methods do not have any role in the cryptocurrency world. They do not experience a 20% increase in one day but have not experienced a 15% drop in one day. They simply can not keep up with the pace of the world and they think that they Experience can predict, but they failed.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

Maybe we should worry about the icos in the market.

So much icos join the market everyday, most of them are useless.

They draw the money from the market, make the price deeper and deeper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: