Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I will do?  (Read 487 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

I see the RED MARKET today. So what should I will do???

It means don't panic, remain stand in your position be firm and be patience that's the key secret, even for awhile you loss but don't worry it is very normal to be happen due to its volatility but it will rise up again just hold for a moment.

I agree patience is the key here in crypto world. If you do panic sell you will regret it forever. Correction is normal on the market for it to be healthy and that's what is happening. So better to hold your emotions when times like this.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

If I see red candles I trying to find levels there it can bounce and carefully with short stops trying to buy. Maybe wrong to catch knives but it works if you are patient enough not to buy too early or not to greedy not to wait too long for profit)

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

do nothing! If you sit in the position and have no cash purchase, then you can only wait for it to end! The market is cyclical, and there is no growth without falling, don't worry! Try to sell a few coins to exit the transaction in 0 and buy coins better!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mirofame

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

Wait until it goes green? The most people, when they see red are starting to sell everything and hope to be just in 0 as they started. No, that is not how it should be. When the Market is going down, wait until is really down, and buy as much as you can, then wait to reach his high point and sell everything. Everything is a cycle, and will always be, so be part of it.
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

I say just HODL. But chances are the market could keep going down. So you can sell out now and buy back in later at a lower price or just HODL. Do whatever feels best to you.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

I say just HODL. But chances are the market could keep going down. So you can sell out now and buy back in later at a lower price or just HODL. Do whatever feels best to you.
Additional to that would be to not look at the price for a while. Looking at the price will cause you to sell.
Yes that's when the market are red try to divert your attention on other things. Don't open any exchange/blockfolio, if possible delete your blockfolio. Then go to a vacation with your family/love ones after your vacation market will be good. Just to make sure you don't panic sell.

Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

don't panic , this correction related to the pending upgrade of bitcoin and altcoins for him and went down , all back to normal soon
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

Reds are very normal scene in crypto, so dont let your self being pathetic, dont panic on what you can see, we are all in crypto world, meaning these will not happen further, it may changes maybe in a few hours or few days. just hold your coins until you reached the goals you settled before..
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

I think those who are afraid and just holding coins should not be upset and afraid, because correction is a temporary phenomenon, this is quite normal, because without correction there would be no market.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

so if you have some additional money this is the time to buy more coins. i can recommended to you sia and WABI. but encash your profits to cover the return on investment too

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

Reds are very normal scene in crypto, so dont let your self being pathetic, dont panic on what you can see, we are all in crypto world, meaning these will not happen further, it may changes maybe in a few hours or few days. just hold your coins until you reached the goals you settled before..
This may test how patiently you are when you trying to hold coins and even this may take for the bad times you are able to hold it for the safety and to have back what you have been invest on it.
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

I think we have no chioce but to wait for the new rise of the coins because if we sell them now we will suffer a great loss. Wait patiently and I firmly believe that we can be rich again.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

I see the RED MARKET today. So what should I will do???

Buy, buy,buy

Exactly! Gold rule of market - buy when price is low and sell when it's high. In other way you are lose your money. And of course you can hold your tokens and wait when situation will be better.

Beatridge

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

I think hold and keep calm. This is a temporary phenomenon on the market
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:40:17 PM

don't panic , this correction related to the pending upgrade of bitcoin and altcoins for him and went down , all back to normal soon

Although the situation on the market of cryptocurrencies does not remind me its correction, I am also sure that everything will be stabilized very soon. In a month or two we will discuss the event of this day and be happy with the cryptos that gained.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

When you see your portfolio in red you should remain calm. Remember that volatility is expected in the market. Things you should consider is the technical analysis of your Crypts. You need to enhance your knowledge in trading so this type of question will be eliminated. Only yourself can help as of this moment.

Don't panic sell. That could be wrong thing to do. Just be brave and hodl.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: