Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:45:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 100X Coin? Spacechain[ SPC ] HIDDEN GEM! Satellite Launch on Feb 2nd 2018  (Read 569 times)
legendsneednotags (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:04:17 AM

I think this project is very ambitious. Not only is it ambitious, but has an all star team.

This is definitely a HIDDEN GEM. If you missed ETH then this is your second chance.

It's backed by big names from the industry.

TEAM:

Jeff Garzik ( Key Bitcoin Core Developer who worked directly under Satoshi Nakamoto for 2 years.  His work can be found in every bitcoin and miner. He is a Key Linux Kernel Engineer,on the Linux Foundation Board of Directors, and worked directly under Linus Torvalds for over 15 years.  His code can be found in every Android phone, and every data center.  He is also the Leader of the Ethernet networking subsystem, and Co-Founder&CEO of Bloq. )

Tim Draper (Billionaire  Co-funder of DFJ venture capital, and renowned VC capitalist from Silicon Valley. He invested in numerous popular companies including SpaceX, Tesla, Theranos, Thumbtack. Prior to these, he also invested in Baidu, Hotmail, and Skype.  He founded Draper University in Silicon Valley to cultivate entrepreneurship talents )

ZHENG ZUO ( Co-founder and CEO of SpaceChain. He is an early adopter in Bitcoin and Blockchain, with a strong belief that the combination of space and blockchain technology will broaden the frontier of future economy and make seamless global collaboration possible. M.A. Columbia University. Alumni of Draper University )

Jeffrey Manber ( CEO of NanoRacks, from 2009, Manber has steered the growth of the first company to own and market its own hardware and services on board the International Space Station. Manber has been involved in several key breakthrough commercial space projects, principally those around the commercialization of space assets as well as the integration of the Russian space industry into major space programs, including the International Space Station. Manber was with the Russian space corporation, RSC Energia, during their privatization period of the 1990s. Jeffrey Manber is regarded as one of the pioneering commercial space )

Andrew Yan ( Known as "the Godfather of Chinese VC, he is Chief Partner of SAIF Partners, Chief Partner of Softbank Asia Investment Fund, and President of Softbank Asia Infrastructure Foundation Investment Fund. )

Matthew Roszak ( Co-founder and chairman of Bloq, Mr. Roszak is also the founding partner of Tally Capital, a private investment firm focused on blockchain-enabled technology with a portfolio of over 20 investments.Mr. Roszak is a blockchain investor, entrepreneur and advocate. Mr. Roszak is a sought after thought leader on blockchain technology, and has testified before US Congress and spoken at The Brookings Institution. Mr. Roszak has been featured on CNBC and quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, CoinDesk and Bitcoin Magazine. In addition, Mr. Roszak has presented at FinTech conferences worldwide, including Money20/20, CES and American Banker. )

Patrick Dai ( founder and CEO of China′s largest blockchain open source platform Qtum quantum chain, valued at 1 billion US dollars and already attracting hundreds of developers around the world. Since 2012, Patrick has been engaging in encryption and R&D of its underlying technology, and actively promoting of blockchain technology as well as its application. He studied at the Chinese Academy of Sciences and worked at Alibaba. He is in the 2017 Forbes 30 Under 30 and a Draper University Alumni. )

Ryan Xu ( Ryan is a well-known Chinese venture capitalist who has extensive experience in Financial technology. Ryan was the co-founder of Blockchain Global, a blockchain- focused enterprise that provides cloud data services and incubates blockchain-related startups. He is also the co-founder of ACX, an Australian- based digital currency exchange. He was named one of the blockchain leaders in 2016 )

Total Supply : 1,000,000,000

Circulating Supply : 500,000,000

Current Price of SPC : $0.3

If the price does a 10X from here, at $3/SPC the marketcap would stand at, 1.5 Billion $ ( That would put this in top 30 Market Cap Coins )

They have been waiting to launch since a long time.

They are launching a satellite, into space on Feb 2nd 2018.

Twitter Handle : https://twitter.com/Space__Chain

Satellite Launch Countdown : https://eco.qtum.org/event/spacenode

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsDJq-3a-9c&feature=share

https://www.techinasia.com/spacechain-blockstream-blockchain-to-satellite

Jeff Garzik added in his reddit AMA that new exchanges will be adding SPC soon. Get your's before SPC heads to the moon and far outer space and beyond ( literally!;) )

ECOSYSTEM :

Combined in the SpaceChainOS are fundamentals from the Qtum (Qtum.org) smart contract and SylixOS (sylixos.com). CTO, Jeff Garzik, designed the “blockchain sandbox” to create a stable and well protected infrastructure. Dapps developed in this space can run properly and independently without any interference from one another. This has garnered significant interest from partners in different industries who desire to build their applications on this platform. Ultimately, we can help the Space industry go through the same process as the mobile phone by ‘making smart satellites’ with at least three benefits:

1. Bring blockchain applications to space, enlarge the space market, and integrate aerospace industry resources to make space better serve the earth;

2. Improve spacecraft capabilities, increase number of applications per spacecraft, lower the cost of using satellites, and thus allowing more people to get involved in space industry

3. Provide excellent development environment for space applications by lowering the barriers for developers, and hence encourage more people to participate in space exploration.
kesany

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:11:20 AM

wow thank you very much for the tip!

i've looked at their price and they seem be rock solid in terms of price stability as
the fluctuations during this volatile time have been sooo minimal Cheesy
legendsneednotags (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

I'm excited to see the success of the satellite launch! Then we will literally head to the moon!  Grin
Drewcastle

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:34:27 AM

what utility have this coin?
Everything that is related to the space seems to me pure smoke to draw money
legendsneednotags (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

what utility have this coin?
Everything that is related to the space seems to me pure smoke to draw money

Kindly go through the whitepaper?
legendsneednotags (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

16 Hours to go for the launch towards the mooooooon Cheesy
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

a nice explanation and the team looks really nice.the project I will follow
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

I hope that also idex (aurora dao) may be among the x1000 coins. It is an explosive growth exchange
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

The satellite was launched today, there are some videos on youtube and the QTUM Twitter page.

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:45 PM

edit

Lucacrebbe

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

SPACE CHAIN SPC  HAS LAUNCHED  ITS  SATELLITE

https://mobile.twitter.com/space__chain

Lucacrebbe

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:19:35 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:18:37 PM by Lucacrebbe

The satellite into THE  HYPERSPACE AND  YOU  HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT   BECAUSE  YOU SCARED OF  BITCOIN PRICE,  IGNORING THE  COMMON SENSE  WHEN IT COMES  TO INVESTING, ''BUY THE  FEAR, SELL IN  THE  GODNESS  TIME''

''BUY  THE   OTHER'S  BLOOD,  SELL  THE  GODNESS  IN HAPPIER TIMES''

YOU,  DUDES,  HAVE IGNORED THE  BASIC  OF TRADING

SPACE CHAIN HAS LAUNCHED ITS  SATELLITE TO  THE  HYPERSPACE,  YOU  DIDN'T  BUY IT

https://mobile.twitter.com/space__chain

AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO IGNORE  , BECAUSE  

'' UHHH  INDIA    HAVE SCARED  ME.... UHHH  I SELL IN LOSS....''

This  is  not  a financial advice

7Seas

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

What was the ICO price?

Or how was this coin launched I can't find any info anywhere.
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

What was the ICO price?

IT   IS NOT AN ICO

HOW  MANY TIMES  ONE  SHOULD  REPAET ?

IT'S   A NO PROFIT  FUNDATION, LIKE ETHEREUM

IT HAS MADE NO ICO.

NO PREMINE

7Seas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

What was the ICO price?

IT   IS NOT AN ICO

HOW  MANY TIMES  ONE  SHOULD  REPAET ?

IT'S   A NO PROFIT  FUNDATION, LIKE ETHEREUM

IT HAS MADE NO ICO.

NO PREMINE

PLEASE REPEAT!

HOW WAS THE TOKEN DISTRIBUTED?

HOW WHERE THE 500 MILLION TOKENS ISSUED AND TO WHO?

Everyone with QTUM in a wallet?

What?
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

What was the ICO price?

IT   IS NOT AN ICO

HOW  MANY TIMES  ONE  SHOULD  REPAET ?

IT'S   A NO PROFIT  FUNDATION, LIKE ETHEREUM

IT HAS MADE NO ICO.

NO PREMINE

PLEASE REPEAT!

HOW WAS THE TOKEN DISTRIBUTED?

HOW WHERE THE 500 MILLION TOKENS ISSUED AND TO WHO?

Everyone with QTUM in a wallet?

What?

yes

NO ICO,  NO PREMINE

I  would say  you can store it  in  a  Quantum wallet , since  the coin is  based on Quantum   

Do your  own reasearch,  this  is not  a  financial advice.

Anyway I have invested in this, it is  the Eth  of the Space,  it has  no momentum because   the market  is  bleeding  at the moment.

7Seas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

yes

NO ICO,  NO PREMINE

I  would say  you can store it  in  a  Quantum wallet , since  the coin is  based on Quantum   

Do your  own reasearch,  this  is not  a  financial advice.

Anyway I have invested in this, it is  the Eth  of the Space,  it has  no momentum because   the market  is  bleeding  at the moment.

Your English is not good so I'm not sure if
1. You are avoiding the question
2. You don't understand the question
3. You don't know

I tried to research how the 500m tokens were distributed and couldn't see anything in the white paper or site or google.

You tried to tell me, "NO ICO, NO-PREMINE" as if I'm some moron its a fucking DAPP token...

I cannot put money into a project if I don't know if it's overpriced or not.

Throwing a satellite into space is cool but what exact use will it have?

They speak about a ecosystem where I think their token will be used to rent satellites to disrupt the satellite industry or something, but won't have many in orbit for at least 3 years.

Their timeline is long and supply is huge

I love the sound of a space based crypto - but I'm not sure if it will catch on.

Will invest small and take a backseat
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

Hello

to  answer  your questions:

I  don't know  about  token distribution, but  dev don't hold them  so  much

I think it is a legit project,  I have invest straight  away, because:

----- NO PROFIT  association

--- It  has  Draper  as follower  and  investor

---  One  of the  member team  of  the bitcoin core  in the  dev team.

---  Twitter    and all profiles  are legit, Tim draper  among the followers and retweet them

---- They  have respected  all the promises  they made:

Coinnest exange they announced, and  they got  added.

Satellite  launch in the space?

They  made it  today.

-----------------

Regarding  the use case:    it' s  disrputive because:

It aims to be the  OS (operative sistem)  in the Space, allowing  to  develop  DAPPs  that can run on the satellite itself

For  example in one  satellite  you can run a  great number of DAPPS,  this thing  was impossible  before, because  yu would  have  need  too many satelites  as  how  many  Dapps  you wanted  to develop

They aims to  make  smart satellites, using the  Blockchain in the space  so basically  its  a  Nexus  coin like, but  superpotenciated

To  semplify: it  is like the  Adnroid of  the Space.

do your own researches

7Seas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

Bro

Thank you for the effort you put into replying!

I like the team and I there a 2 main guys and lots of star advisors and partnerships with many companies associated with the team.

I like the team and the idea.

The coin distribution is what I don't understand, this is normally something that is clear on white papers/websites.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

I like the idea of a coin which actually has a real life purpose, will closely watch this one!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: