Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum reach the top?  (Read 5079 times)
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

Good news for ETH nowadays  as SEC claims it is not a security and Vitalik announced that two technology upgrades (Casper and Sharding) which were separate upgrades will be combined and the rollout  will be  activated together.
ETHEREUM is not only a coin, it is great platform as well and has a bright future.
It can reach the top as it is only matter of time when it will happen.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

Good news for ETH nowadays  as SEC claims it is not a security and Vitalik announced that two technology upgrades (Casper and Sharding) which were separate upgrades will be combined and the rollout  will be  activated together.
ETHEREUM is not only a coin, it is great platform as well and has a bright future.
It can reach the top as it is only matter of time when it will happen.

I will not doubt any of the facts that you are stating except that Ethereum will get to the top place. It will not happen, not because Ethereum is not good project. Ethereum is one of the greatest projects, but Bitcoin is just a lot more popular and more wanted.

seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

████
██████
████████
██████████
████████████
██████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀    
█▄       ▀██████████▀       ▄█
██▄         ▀████▀         ▄██
███▄                 ▄███
████▄                ▄████
█████▄        ▄█████
██████▄▄██████
████████████
██████████
████████
██████
████

Yes ethereum can be on the top because it is a good token and has more value than the other altcoins. Ethereum has a great platfrom which allows to create other tokens. Ethereum also got a unique and good blockchain. More power to ethereum! I really support this token until it reaches the top.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

████
██████
████████
██████████
████████████
██████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀    
█████▄        ▄█████
██████▄▄██████
████████████
██████████
████████
██████
████

Yes ethereum can be on the top because it is a good token and has more value than the other altcoins. Ethereum has a great platfrom which allows to create other tokens. Ethereum also got a unique and good blockchain. More power to ethereum! I really support this token until it reaches the top.

I like your idea about ethereum but I doubt it can surpass bitcoin in the future because I see when bitcoin falling down most altcoin follow to bitcoin situation because of btc pair in the market so if ethereum need to be no. 1 its need to be independent to bitcoin and climb to the top in their own way!

Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

If BTC prices continue to decline, it will automatically all coin prices will also follow BTC, will decrease as well, including ETH. If in such situations, as much as possible I will choose both. BTC and ETH are the best coins to invest, so with the opportunities that exist when the price drops all that I must be able to use well to be able to have both. However, I think it will be difficult for ETH to surpass BTC, because over the development of ETH then at that time BTC also has developed rapidly.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

████
██████
████████
██████████
████████████
██████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀    
█████▄        ▄█████
██████▄▄██████
████████████
██████████
████████
██████
████

I like your idea about ethereum but I doubt it can surpass bitcoin in the future because I see when bitcoin falling down most altcoin follow to bitcoin situation because of btc pair in the market so if ethereum need to be no. 1 its need to be independent to bitcoin and climb to the top in their own way!
with the passage of time, the development of Ethereum continues to show improvement. so it will be very able to make the value of Alcoin Ethereum is able to increase rapidly. resulting in far greater profits and making us rich in the future. therefore with the presence of this development, we need to support it for better future.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

As much as I like Ethereum and as much as I want to see it huge, I don't think that Ethereum can ever past Bitcoin. Ethereum is very popular, but Bitcoin is just owning the market for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

Possibly, in my opinion, I can reach the top, but there is still a long way to go. You can not forget that Ethereum is a good coin and can be used in contracts and create different applications, therefore it has many useful qualities. No doubt you can get very far in the future.
penguincomel

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

In the future ethereum might can surpass bitcoin if only bitcoin are dropping and dropping. Then nothing will be impossible for ethereum to be number one beating bitcoin.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

It seems to me that the possibilities of the Ethereum are greatly exaggerated, I now plan to buy the EOS. Its price will grow significantly.
yahata150

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Ethereum is good competitor of Bitcoin and Ethereum is already topmost coin in the alternative coins because of its fast technology.Many upcoming ICOs used ERC20 technology.The future of Ethereum is very bright and upcoming years it will reach the height and the price will grow up.
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

The forecast of the future price is a very ungrateful business, but you can always look at the behavior of a coin in the past. History shows that the planet grew even faster than bitcoin, and that already means a lot. So I really believe in the future ethereum.
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

It is possible that the price of the Ethereum will be in the range of 2000-3000 dollars only next year. This year, the price should be below $ 1,000.
lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

I think the next year, the Etherium will not be number 1. However, investing in the Etherium is very beneficial for a long time. I gradually buy a bit of the Etherium and I hope this is a profitable investment.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

for my opinion of course it can, also it can be better than BTC, andnow is too low price on it! I am sure in future we will se
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

i like ico and i choose ethereum. I think the best eth of bitcoin and possibly in the next 10 years ethereum will exceed the bitcoin price if seen from the history of eth price increase from year to year.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

I can say that ETH proves itself over other coins. I prefer ETH even though I am a fan of BTC as the king of cryptocurrencies. I can see how ETH is used seriously, it is not that noisy like BTC but surely reached where it is now.
The chances are very high and we can see what are the advantages of using ETH over BTC.
It is very strong and having good foundations in its starting point that is why there is no doubt that ETH can fail for ICOs. If will to ate it. 90% ETH successful while I give 80% BTC successful if used.
tonyjon

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

Now the market is such a situation that it is difficult to speak and make predictions. I believe that soon there will be a market turn ( primarily bitcoin) and I am waiting for it. And bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and everyone is looking at its volume and capitalization.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

Ethereum is the best competitor of BTC and many people choosing ETH over BTC now because of BTC price dumping and ETH stability. But i'm not, i will always choose BTC over all altcoins even BTC goes down at $1000 or less. BTC is the god of cryptocurrency and nobody can beat god!
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

I love ethereum, as you can see ethereum is the most usable digital currency. And even if the price of BTC goes down ethereum maintain its price. And many ICOs use ethereum smart contracts, so ethereum is the best for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: