Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

there is only one king now and that is bitcoin. so far, no one even got close to him for any indicators. this is especially true of the price. but Ethereum firmly takes the 2nd place in the rating of cryptocurrency.he's more of a Prince.
No one can say in advance what the future, today BTC is king in the market but in the future they may fall sharply and ETH will rise to the throne. So I do not believe in any coin other than ETH. They are the potential coin, most popular now and in the future.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
pcoot

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Although many people are more familiar with bitcoin, Ethereum has also gained a fair share of the market with its own value. However, there are key differences between Ethereum and Bitcoin's blockchain.

The difference between these two systems is that Ethereum's data processing is faster than Bitcoin's because after the agreement, Ethereum's system automatically applies to the terms and conditions in the contract.

Although many people may think that the value of Ethereum is lower than Bitcoin, Ethereum may not be as good as Bitcoin, which is a good thing for investors who are looking for alternatives to Bitcoin. Lower prices may attract more investors because it will have more room for growth. The only downside is that Ethereum is not as established as Bitcoin. In view of this, Bitcoin is safer than Ethereum.

Not as fickle as before

Since the establishment of Bitcoin in 2009, cryptocurrencies have made great achievements, and they have continued to grow. In fact, the value of legitimate cryptocurrencies has risen since then.

Although cryptocurrencies performed very well this year, analysts predict that when the economic situation is better, investors will leave the cryptocurrency and return to the traditional investment medium. When this happens, the cryptocurrency's volatility declines as demand decreases.

Of course, we will still see the growth of cryptocurrencies in the coming years, which will help the industry remain strong. When this happens, investors are undoubtedly a good idea to hold cryptocurrencies for future growth.
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

No it won't and might never happen. Bitcoin and ethereum will stand together to support this industry into a bigger stages. They will grow and become more valuable after time.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Ethereum is the king of the future, but now the king is Bitcoin, and Bitcoin still has a long life cycle. When encrypted or recognized by more people, the advantages of Ethereum will be reflected. Ethereum was at that time will be crowned king.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

Ethereum has a certain first-mover advantage in the field of smart contracts. If the previous gaming game - the Nakamoto screen is not a smart contract and ignore Ethereum classics, then Ethereum ETH is the first blockchain smart contract, this is very reluctant to do. then. It is now the most successful smart contract base product (application). It has a very powerful founder, and his computer talent is comparable to Gates and Zuckerberg. This has indeed helped attract investors. Personally, this will weaken. Feeling of personal worship is contrary to the blockchain spirit. The moat of Ethereum I only saw this. In addition, the last time it had a hard fork, it produced a certain split (I have a neutral attitude toward its advantages and disadvantages). The old chain is still running and growing. And there are certain supporters. It is called Ethereum Classic (ETC). The ratio of the unit prices of ETC Classics to Ether Currency has remained within 10:1 for some time. There is the possibility of a change of position. So Ethereum's moat is not bad, but there is still a clear gap compared to Bitcoin. If Intel and other large technology companies also develop their own smart blockchain contracts, it is not excluded that Ethereum will lose its advantage in the industry.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Unless they can fix up their gar war issues, I highly doubt it.  

Multiple failed transfers simply because the block was full and I wasn't prepared to pay the ridiculous prices that were needed even for slow.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

Ethereum is the best ICO platform, no doubt about it. It is ranked number one on that field and might not be easily equaled. Ethereum is the number 2 cryptocurrency on the overall ranking largely because of this fact. Its smart contract is the best. The second spot belongs to a coin far down below. But I'm afraid these are not enough for it to dethrone Bitcoin and take the crown from the king successfully.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

I could imagine Ethereum taking the #1 marketcap position, it was just recently voted by a chinese government organization the #1 blockchain. And indeed, without Ethereum's innovative tech that suddenly allowed smart contracts, we would not be talking about so many transformational and disruptive projects.

Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

I have always said it that though bitcoin is still leading in cryptocurrency but it will get to a time in the future where altcoins will take over from bitcoin in the race
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

eth has a good potential to grow and good future in crypto but bitcoin is still the king, no one can replace it in it’s throne.

thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

I think Ethereum could potentially pass Bitcoin for one major reason. I am actually seeing people use it as currency. I don't hear many people getting paid in Bitcoin, but I hear of ETH payments all the time.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

No, The king of crypto is bitcoin, ethereum is the queen of crypto. Bitcoin is the first. It is more popular than ethereum.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

I believe in that! I hear everyday that ethereum is undervalued and underdeveloped by the time, but it will rise indeed!!!
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

It's possible for Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin this year. Wide public support and no significant adverse events faced since the DAO hack, have Ethereum currently in a privileged position. Many investors are trading their BTC holdings into ETH captivated by the superb performance of Ethereum this year. Newcomers also find it easier to take the Ethereum train, since its price is still more accessible and the currency younger.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

No,the King of Crypto will always be Bitcoin but I am sure that Etherium will always be number 2 and no one coin will not be able to overtake it.These two coins are the corner-stones of all crypto.
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

One of major reasons why investors look confident about Ethereum is that unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum blockchain has multiple applications beyond just trading Ether coins. Last year, we saw how Ethereum blockchain provided the platform for many new startups to initiate ICOs.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

No) King is bitcoin and btc will be,ethereum is strong project but I am not sure that eth will be number 2 after 1-2 years

Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

I agree with what you think, I am sure that one day ethereum will be the king of all crypto currency. bitcoin will be replaced by ethereum
vijaybharath.23

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

I think it will not happen ethereum will be the king of altcoin.

but Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency,

and  NEO also best if ETH will big in market the people go for NEO,
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

Although its price is not satisfying in these days, I think it has one of the greatest price characteristics in cryptocurrency world. For me, it is the most promising altcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: