Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:17:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
Jr family

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:26:08 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
Ethereum is an Altcoin with a rapidly increasing development. but this development has not been able to defeat the powerful Bitcoin. so that Ethereum still cannot be made the king of the Cryptocurrency market. I think Ethereum is still the queen of the Cryptocurrency market.
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

Since the establishment of Bitcoin in 2009, cryptocurrencies have made great achievements, and they have continued to grow. In fact, the value of legitimate cryptocurrencies has risen since then.

Although cryptocurrencies performed very well this year, analysts predict that when the economic situation is better, investors will leave the cryptocurrency and return to the traditional investment medium. When this happens, the cryptocurrency's volatility declines as demand decreases.

Of course, we will still see the growth of cryptocurrencies in the coming years, which will help the industry remain strong. When this happens, investors are undoubtedly a good idea to hold cryptocurrencies for future growth.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

It could be.. As far as i can see, there are a lot of people who thinks that it’s gonna happen. I also think that it’s possible, no one knows what will happen in the market few years later.. Waiting is the only way to learn.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:55:54 AM

I do not think that will happen. The state of Bitcoin is unstable and very volatile. But bitcoin does not stop growing, bitcoin keeps on going and growing. ETH also continues to grow and increase consistently. But before ETH beat bitcoin, bitcoin will easily instantly skyrocket. And immediately ETH will be slammed by bitcoin.
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
It will happen anytime in the future, Ethereum is developing by their great developer. Bitcoin almost stop their development. Ethereum have bigger comunity and interester. I guess at the end of this year Ethereum will reach at least $1500 or more
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

Ethereum grows very fast and lots of startup uses this platform. But as the market falls and bitcoin falls sharply, all altcoins also experience greater crashes. Perhaps technically no one has denied the benefits of ethereum, but perhaps in terms of suppli and demand, there will be no altcoin even close to bitcoin.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

Wouldn't surprise me, it's getting close.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

Ethereum is phenomenal, and a technology will certainly evolve over time. But right now we do not really know the intrinsic value of a coin unless its price is determined by consensus. And I think if referring from that law, I think ethereum can not beat bitcoin.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Many people believe it before February. But the market turns out to be less dependent of technology specifically on any coin.
So it might take a very long time for any altcoin to beat the bitcoin.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Not a king, but Queen offcourse! Bitcoin is the only King of this crypto world. I know Ethereum is gaining popularity day by day as well as Bitcoin and it's usability is more than Bitcoin, but ethereum can never take place of Bitcoin. The price explain who is King and Queen! There is a too much difference in Bitcoin and Ethereum where Ethereum need many year to fill the gap.
universaly

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

Who can say that ethereum as a crypto king? Bitcoin remains the king of crypto and no one can replace it, bitcoin is the king of crypto for now and long long long time.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

Who can say that ethereum as a crypto king? Bitcoin remains the king of crypto and no one can replace it, bitcoin is the king of crypto for now and long long long time.
It depends on what indicators you are considering. If you take ICO and smart contracts, then ETH is the leader here, but if you take investments for a long time and save money from inflation, then the king is certainly bitcoin.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

No, The king of crypto is bitcoin. Bitcoin is more popular than ethereum. The value of bitcoin is more high. I think Ethereum is the second.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

No,the King is Bitcoin ant it always will be untill it will die in the far future.As for me Etherium looks more like a Prince of Crypto,it is young and very fast comparing to old and slow Bitcoin,and Bitcoin Cash is a king's jester  Smiley
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

Alot of people have said before that Ethereum will eventually overtake Bitcoin in market cap, even well known figures in crypto have said this (should have source but have none bookmarked atm).

The thing about this is to remember that it's widely debated how CMC calculates market cap anyways. I am pretty sure they take the aggregate recent price of the asset across all exchanges and multiply it by the circulating supply of the asset to get the market cap.

So this doesnt necessarily represent an actual value of how much fiat money is in the asset, how someone would figure this number is a mystery to me. But I know there have been critics of CMC in the past.

So even if ETH does overtake BTC it doesn't really mean its more popular, just means people are willing to pay more for it.
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

The big advantage of Ethereum is that it is used in 90 percent of ICO.  For the further growth of prices is required to solve the problem of speed.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

Ethereum has the potential to surpass bitcoins in the future because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in eth so we can assure somehow that eth coins has a bright future.
shleem2

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

i think that will happen sometime in the future but not this year. eth is still far from btc.
tysavbde

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Ethreum is indeed a leader in the application of smart contracts, but I don't think Ethreum has the possibility of challenging bitcoin kings, and most people have the first option when they invest in BTC.
AdamR8

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

Bitcoin is still king in the crypto world, although it is experiencing strong fluctuations but to defeat it is very difficult. I do not deny the development of ETH, it is taking great strides, its potential in the future is very good
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: