Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Member.When?  (Read 1115 times)
potpockets (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:43:05 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 01:52:29 PM by potpockets

Hello! I have activity 125 on bitcointalk,but I am still a member,I was thinking that I suppose to become full Member when I will reach - 120. Was there any changes in rules? Does anyone know? Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alexander_Z

Activity: 114
Merit: 26

Z

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:49:23 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 08:19:28 AM by Alexander_Z

Hello! I have activity 125 on bitcointalk,but I am still a member,I was thinking that I suppose to become full Member when I will reach - 120. Was there any changes in rules? Does anyone know? Thanks

Yes, there were changes. Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0 Now you need 100 merit (in addition to the activity requirement) to become a Full Member.
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

Haven't you see the merit below on your activity?  That is the thorn of all who want to get a higher rank. So now let us always make our post quality.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

My candid advise is for you to try in all ramification improve your grammatical skill, in order to have constructive [to some extent error free]  posts with relevant messages in the forum. Learning probably in the forum day by day should be your prerogative. 
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

Just be active in the discussions, make appropriate posts, don't get out of the topics, don't violate rules, and be a bit PATIENT. You will get it, don't worry  Wink
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Unfortunately, you'll need 90 more merit to move up in the ranks. Other users grant merit if they think a post is good quality or useful to their question. You'll get there  Smiley
HodorHodl

Activity: 84
Merit: 58

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

My candid advise is for you to try in all ramification improve your grammatical skill, in order to have constructive [to some extent error free]  posts with relevant messages in the forum. Learning probably in the forum day by day should be your prerogative. 

Davida, I hope you understand why this post is hilariously ironic Cheesy
Michaiah

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

As of today we are not freely ranking up by means of posting ang posting until we reach certain activities that is needed for promotion, now we need also to gather and give Merit before we can step to the next floor....
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

I am in the same situation as you. They they would bring merit rule after this week I would become a full member. But now we should deserve it more. Try to make high quality posts mate.

SALAUDDIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:15:57 AM

I am tottaly agree with you but I want to be learn details for this topic, can you give me any topic link in forum? I think everybody mistake some grammatical term & spelling,  so this problem is worldwide, please details now...
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:41:27 AM

Dude It means you're not reading here in forum, YES there is a rule change here and that is Merit you need 100 merits to become Full Member and getting Merit is you need a High quality post so they give you merit, if you want some full details you can go to META and start reading.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
With new ranking system for bitcointalk forum's users, a user who are ranking at Member has to collect more 90 Merit scores to be ranked up to next level, Full Member, simultaneously with activites. Therefore, you have to write constructive and high quality posts for receiving from other users, who feel that your threads are valuable, useful, by which I mean they think that your information help solving third issues. For your case, you are only lack of Merit points.
_bitnux_

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

Read this thread to know how to rank up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

You need "merit" other than Activity, merit can be sent by other users, good luck Wink

100% referral commissions share  -> https://freebitco.in/?r=12130293
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

I noticed there are topics I can't ask questions in. Is this normal?
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

It's a bummer for people who were near to becoming full member since no member will shelve out 90 merits within 2 weeks period. Even though people write good quality posts, its still a very new concept with not many people knowing what to do with merit and it actually helps people who have multiple profiles to give merit to each other and turn into a higher ranked member without much difficulty.

coin90

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

So becoming a full member does not have to do with your number of posts anymore. How does one make a quality post when in here all we do is respond to each other and ask questions. IS there a criteria for making posts and getting merit?
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
Merited by criptix (1)

No, there isn't any criteria for that.

You get merits from other forum users. Let me give you an example:

Someone creates a new thread and asks a question (i.e. what is Bitcoin?). You answer that question in a way that makes other people think 'That's good answer to the question'.
Those people then have to send merits to you for that post.

So, it depends on other people who think you are creating quality replies/threads.

It may take a while to get 100 merits, but in the end you will get there if you participate seriously in discussions.

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

In order to be a Full Member rank, you must have 120 activities and 100 merit. It takes so much effort to ranked up now unlike before that you just need to hit 120 activities. Posting quality topic will let you gain merits.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
h55

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

you need about 100 merits to reach Full member degree.
It is not enough to only ur activity reached into 120. please see below link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

if you want to catch merits, your must post good posts.
rajatjain

Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

I would have liked the merit option had the moderators been giving the merits to people. Other forum users just simply won't send merits even if they have it. Sendable merit for a member is just very low to being distributed to quality posts. One can easily see people collaborating with each other and marking each other's posts with merit or they would use their other bitcointalk profiles to upgrade each of their profiles while a person who contributes diligently may not get any merit just because the people in a thread doesn't wish to give thread.

Legendary and hero members will be filled with request to give merit and every answer will start having a "if you like this post, give a credit" kinda ending to beg for merits. In a perfect world, merit distribution based on quality posts by forum members was preferrable but now it is just not gonna work!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: