Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:42:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Member.When?  (Read 1120 times)
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

The good news is that you have merit to spend. The bad news is that you can't become Full Member without people sending you lots of merits.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

The good news is that you have merit to spend. The bad news is that you can't become Full Member without people sending you lots of merits.

I think that is his initial merit award as a member. It doesn't look as if he has any sMerit.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

There is no formula of success in ranking up /well I made an actual calculator about the activity and merit you can see the link in my profile Wink/ but what I can say from my own experience is that you can really rank up despite the new merit system.
What I do is spending some time here every day in reading, reporting spammers,asking and answering questions and basically learning new things every day. In the process of learning sometimes people appreciate my work by leaving merit on posts they think are valuable.
And here I am, stated with 10 points as you now I have 60. Be careful not to be obsessed by the merit and to become your "fixed idea", just don't think about it will come. Be helpful to the community in some way, stay away from spamming and begging.Don't give up and be positive.
That's all.

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

This merit of a thing is still complicated to me, am also to have been upgraded to the next rank but due to the new merit policy, i can't until i got merit from other members..
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

You dont have enough merit to make your rank to go up, thats the new policy of the forum and merit is  now a big thing to everyone who wants to make thier account upgrade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

The only thing that i suggest to you if you wanted to be full member better to contribute to forum and post an informative/Helpful post if someone wanted by readers or merit sources you can receive an Smerit from them..
For now they added this rules due to lots of users creating more accounts and use for signature campaign or selling those newbie account and updating it every 14 days they can't rankup until full member if they didn't receive merit from their account you should need to post useful post and required almost 100 to become full member..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
earnmoney2018

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

how i can profile picture i am new here
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

When you deserve it Smiley

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

I think you'll get there sooner than later.. I think only 10-20% of users will really make it but in the same boat I'm already thinking of how I can post better to better contribute...which is I'm sure is  the goal intended..think of it as like playing a game for fun vs grinding levels out.. one the time invested doesn't matter since its just a natural progression of something you're already doing.. where as the other will seem like a long drawn out process that will make each day seem like agony... this will weed out people looking to make the desired post count in a couple of hours.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:15:35 AM

My candid advise is for you to try in all ramification improve your grammatical skill, in order to have constructive [to some extent error free]  posts with relevant messages in the forum. Learning probably in the forum day by day should be your prerogative. 
Very well said mate! 👊👊

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ovibd

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

Hello! I have activity 125 on bitcointalk,but I am still a member,I was thinking that I suppose to become full Member when I will reach - 120. Was there any changes in rules? Does anyone know? Thanks
hey everyone ... I am also newbie I have activity 15. Shocked
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

I think you'll get there sooner than later.. I think only 10-20% of users will really make it but in the same boat I'm already thinking of how I can post better to better contribute...which is I'm sure is  the goal intended..think of it as like playing a game for fun vs grinding levels out.. one the time invested doesn't matter since its just a natural progression of something you're already doing.. where as the other will seem like a long drawn out process that will make each day seem like agony... this will weed out people looking to make the desired post count in a couple of hours.

It doesn't work like that though it should! I make quality posts only and i try to be there for each discussion about the technical as well as business functionality but the point is that people have already started begging merits from hero and legendary members. They are the only ones with enough merits to make some change. People who are friends are giving merits to each other so they can all go even higher up! Instead of merits, there should have been a demerits option to give demerits to those who write single questions and who just write when exchange or bash some project unnecessarily without any facts! Reduce activity once a person collects 2 or 3 demerit points and it will do the same job! The merits system is flawed! On a fair assumption of 1 merit point per 10 posts, it would take me 1000 posts just to go over there and that is assuming that i do get 1 merit from every 10 which is not happening till now no matter how better answers i am writing.

reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

Your merit is not enough to ranked up, to be a member rank you need 10 merit which is given by other member as the reward for your high quality post. Anyway where have you been, merit system has been implemented for weeks.
redghostvn

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

You need both activities and merits to rank up. Collect enough the required amount of them, your account will be ranked up to Full Member.
Alexander_Z

Activity: 114
Merit: 26

Z

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

Hello! I have activity 125 on bitcointalk,but I am still a member,I was thinking that I suppose to become full Member when I will reach - 120. Was there any changes in rules? Does anyone know? Thanks
hey everyone ... I am also newbie I have activity 15. Shocked

That's normal, you (and I) will rank up to Jr. Member when activity reaches 30 (no merits are needed). See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0.
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

yes,changed some rules. now if you wants to full member then must be needed 120 activity & 100 merit. I see that your have merit only 10, so 90 merit needed  if you wants to be full member. that's it.
thank you

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

May be you are forget about new merit system. You have to get 100 merits now to become Full Member.

afrasiyab

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

because of the new merit system activity alone is not enough to rank up you need to gain merits from other members.
as_Mieszko

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

When I see topics like this, I begin to think that the merit system is good. How is it possible that a user with 120 posts, aspiring to become a full member, may not notice such a change? And all these topics about merits on forum?
Dude, you have a lot of work to do, if you want to become a Full member. Good luck

SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

My candid advise is for you to try in all ramification improve your grammatical skill, in order to have constructive [to some extent error free]  posts with relevant messages in the forum. Learning probably in the forum day by day should be your prerogative. 
Great adviced. Thanks for the wonderful thought you've given to us. More power!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: