Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5924 times)
aidenafterall

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

corrections are normal and after the late 2017 major bull run, it was inevitable and necessary. I have very little long-term faith in Bitcoin - its tech is subpar and governance a mess, but it is currently the cryptoland medium of transactions and primary entry point, so that will be enough in short-term to buoy the price, let alone the incoming massive institutional players who will see anything below $6K as a steal, so folks saying $4K or even $1K on this downturn are foolish. It is not the end of crypto - although for those who bought near recent ATH (especially if first entry into crypto) it might be the end of your sanity. This is a great buying moment, and if you didn't get out at an earlier price, just hold and let it come back. If you have doubts about Bitcoin (like I do), get into better projects with more upside and better longevity.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
Man you can tell whatever you want because you are free to do it. But who are you to tell that cryptos will go to oblivion. Noone know what will happen to crypto in the future. And bitcoin is not destined to oblivion.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

World of crypto will not be over unless there's an internet and also there are people who really support's it. This is only the beginning of 2018 maybe in the mid 2018 you might regret that all of the tokens that you hodl might boom. Anyways, I'm sure all tokens will recover after this huge loss.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

World of crypto will not be over unless there's an internet and also there are people who really support's it. This is only the beginning of 2018 maybe in the mid 2018 you might regret that all of the tokens that you hodl might boom. Anyways, I'm sure all tokens will recover after this huge loss.
It will recover, market is like this their is always a corrections next to the bitcoin that it become huge last year. We cannot say it is over or it is dead because bitcoin surpass many challenges that may affect the price but it will continue to spike going high.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

January was always the months where everything dipped. I think that the market will slowly come back up. We just need to be patient. No other investment is going +100%+ in a short period of time.
greatfariola

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

I don't think it's over for the crypto world, but one thing is for sure, there will be lots of turbulence ahead especially for Bitcoin... I wouldn't risk my money here for now and I think many others have thought of the same thing.
rmh01

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

8000$ should be really strong support, selling under this price dont make sense. 

There is no support in 8000 dollars. The actual support will be $ 7700. If it falls down from there then it will really be the end of the road Smiley
Be ready to end of the game...

LOL.

Slowly people are realizing. Coming out from all the crypto hype and recognizing that it is their hard earned money.

I'm not sure what makes the market fall this huge.. it's a big loss for everyone..

I was very concerned with the market situation for the last 3 weeks,, and now it is getting worse and worse.. should we leave crypto world forever?

Whales manipulated the price. Innocent people believed it and invested in it. They all took those innocent people's money on Jan 12th. Crypto is a biggest scam.

Wait for my article which I am working on, I will expose the world's biggest scam.

There's no bigger scam than privately owned national banks, fiat money generation/interests and imf with quantitive easing.
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
Hahahahaha, i know what you are trying to do but it wont work on a forum like bitcoin talk. only big news websites and whales can control the market. this will be the biggest year ever!
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

First of all relax and take a deep breath and read the statement again which is told by Finance minister of India . It clearly states that they would do everything that is possible to eliminate the frauds that are happening with the use of crypto and that's fine . There is no mention that the government will ban the currency so just chill and keep doing work here in the forum. India is doing this just to make sure that the people who are trying to fraud should be taken care of in every way possible.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Im a believer!! And  its not the end of crypro thus there will be another history on its part.
Come on think positive ,negativity will only bring the market down.

daj pare

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

There is no need to spread panic, there will always be some people who cry sell, sell...
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

So first India had killed crypto, now that you've realised you're wrong on that it all changes to "crypto is a scam"?
Come on mate have some consistency in your views.

I feel for your losses, your actions suggest it must of been bad, I wish this on no one!
But please, get the emotions in line and try recover, still a great chance Smiley
shellyfinest

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

Some guys will claim "It's all over" and "all coins are going to $0"
Some guys will claim "buy, hold, invest - expect modest returns"
Some guys will claim "Buy, hold, we're going to the moon"

At any given time 1 group will be right  Wink
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

Some guys will claim "It's all over" and "all coins are going to $0"
Some guys will claim "buy, hold, invest - expect modest returns"
Some guys will claim "Buy, hold, we're going to the moon"

At any given time 1 group will be right  Wink

3rd right only. It's no death. And it's impossible. So much technology developed and blockchain knowledge exists that it's simply impossible. Wait and hold. If you have money/btc than buy.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

nothing that ends in the world of cryptocurrency can all be possible including current prices being collapsed and in a few months the price will go back up like last year. this is just the beginning and should buy a good crypto as much as possible.

Stronkcarry

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

definitly not over, 2018 will be great
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

I think it's beginning only. All weak hands sell their crypto currency holding. And after we will see BTC by price a lot more than now. Check in after 2-3 months!
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

Alta them selfs will take 2-3,month only to recover,not saying about profits.Do hope that btc wont go lower,strong buying wall was around this price

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:29:30 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 10:50:25 PM by Cherylstar86

Well, it's totally unfair to those people who already been just started if it will just easily to say it's over. Base on my analysis as I refer on the previous year's performance of bitcoin this kind of situation is normal which means no need to be worried and panic because soon it will back to its stabilized value. In some point, if you really need money just sell some of your shares of bitcoin to cut off losses because we can't say how long it will gonna be like this kind of fall but if you don't need money as of this time just wait and keep believing that it will back to normal soon.
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

something a little annoying to sell at lower prices than what you have. you may be able to sell at a higher price if you do not panic.
do not think that everything is over, everything can happen at every moment Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: