Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its over guys  (Read 5926 times)
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

I am really losing my patience with many altcoins after all these months spent in dust. I still didn't dump my coins yet but its getting ridiculous over time so. I don't know whats gonna happen even when bitcoin is pumped.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

I do not think that is the end of days and cryptocurrencies fall into oblivion. On the contrary, the price can not just rise, you need to be patient and look at cryptocurrencies in the long run.
Btc and altcoins will be here for a long time. Of course, who wants to sell it and who believes in the future of bitcoin, then buy (or at least not sell) at this time and wait for the price to develop in the future.
In 2013, bitcoins were over $ 1,000 (then also btc fell to $ 300), and few would have believed that in 2017 the price would be nearly $ 20,000.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

i am being hodl for my acoin for 3 month,,keep waiting for big green market,,may be in april or june
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

It's not over, the price struggle isn't even over and so is this red day and dips. It's a staggering and frustrating time
and experience as well to be where we all are now with the current prices and the direction it's on, I know I feel it.
We must always be reminded that this is a part of what we got ourselves into, it's not always gonna be like this. It's
a makeshift situation, some take long and others are over in a short time, a provisional temporary condition that it
will go away at anytime. It's cryptocurrency at it's finest and it's worst. It's a package deal, and to those who hold on
and endure, the rewards will be worth the wait and the sacrifice. Volatility is at it's best play here and it may not favor
us at the moment, but soon it will turn around and it will be out turn to move back and thrive. It will pass by.
Prices will be better soon.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

I am really losing my patience with many altcoins after all these months spent in dust. I still didn't dump my coins yet but its getting ridiculous over time so. I don't know whats gonna happen even when bitcoin is pumped.
You are not the only one on having this hardship or the stress being felt.Most of people who are engage,invested,trading,holding bitcoin and altcoin would really have the same views and feelings too.Even myself got pissed to this very bearish market and sometimes you would really able to think up on cutting loss but its not really advisable to do such thing.Its not yet over for this crypto market.There still lots of possible developments later on,we are just facing some issues but eventually it would end up and starts to recover again.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

You can console yourself by remembering how BTC too dropped in its early days and shot up as high as 20k USD last year. And you can also save yourself from further pain by investing in less.
Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

This year cryptos will goto oblivion. End of days.

India's unfavorable crypto stance and more countries to follow.

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.

Lol.

Without FUD in crypto, crypto  won't be interesting
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

I warned you people 2 weeks ago, still there is time. Get out of this with minimum losses.
Here we can see that FUD and manipulation is everywhere. After 2 months from this post, crypto did not come to an end. Don't worry, be positive.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Another FUD, a lot of people who are familiar with the market cycle is enjoying shopping right now. Only impatient people will sell their coins during this kind of market. It's not a good idea to sell for losses, why would you sell now if you can wait for the market to recover. There's no logical reasoning for selling right now. Buy more and hodl.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

This is the end of the pumps, inexplicable ups and downs of the price of crypto currency.The crypto currency itself will not disappear anywhere, since the whole world recognized the right to its existence.What is now happening should have happened.  I believe that in the near future there will also be global regulation of ICO rules.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

I think nothing's done. Things are just getting started. This is how the market works. When I say "dead," everything changes. You just have to be patient. And remember, a product is won when you buy it, not when you sell it.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

it is not over. And it will never be the end. I have heard this sentence for many years and after that, bitcoin and the cryptocurrency hit the new peak. We can not deny the benefits of cryptocurrencies. The blockchain does bring us a better payment system. And the decentralization is what the people want

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

My portfolio with alts fell by 40%. Catastrophe? No, I just have to wait until the whole market is restored and prices start to rise.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

I think nothing's done. Things are just getting started. This is how the market works. When I say "dead," everything changes. You just have to be patient. And remember, a product is won when you buy it, not when you sell it.
That is so true, cause crypto is future and prices will go up and only thing that we need to do is to buy them and hodl cause they still have potential to suprise us.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

My portfolio with alts fell by 40%. Catastrophe? No, I just have to wait until the whole market is restored and prices start to rise.

Unfortunately a lot of altcoins wont recover, only ones with real products and real-world usability. The rest is snake oil and all that will dissapear. I am in the same boat as you, lost a lot
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

Unfortunately a lot of altcoins wont recover, only ones with real products and real-world usability. The rest is snake oil and all that will dissapear. I am in the same boat as you, lost a lot

lol. i dont know what your talking about.  All i see right now is an altcoin market that is full of green. yes, most of my alts in my portfolio are now in green and i guess the correction is now over as i already see that they are starting to bloom. Not only alts but also most of my erc20 token that i got from am airdrop are now recovering verry fast. however im still not contented due to the fact that they only increased about small percent but my target price is still not achieved.
Branko

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

lol. i dont know what your talking about.  All i see right now is an altcoin market that is full of green. yes, most of my alts in my portfolio are now in green and i guess the correction is now over as i already see that they are starting to bloom. Not only alts but also most of my erc20 token that i got from am airdrop are now recovering verry fast. however im still not contented due to the fact that they only increased about small percent but my target price is still not achieved.

Thats funny, because all of Bittrex and Poloniex coins are in red (dollar value) and only 3 Polo and 11 Trex are in green (BTC value)...or maybe you use some extremely exotic coins
on some obscure exchange? Pretty interesting you didn't name single one
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

Most of my coins are down -70% and I am feeling okay. But I think that not all my coins are going to recover, they are probably a few that will dissapear and never go back to ATH.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

This is fine. Remember that when you get to the bottom, theres nowhere to go but up. Just hodl and don't let yourselves get eaten by the whales. Someone will be losing money here because of manipulation. Don't let it be you.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

All people in the CryptoCurrency world are fallen their portfolio, because the price of bitcoin and other coins are fallen down. The half of my capital was lost and the only that should I do is hold and wait the price will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: