Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000  (Read 2708 times)
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

If the prices are going with this range then the investors are large in numbers and if the price rise with a regular and with rational demand then the growth is real and those who have now the currency then the holding is a good idea in these days and do work for it and use for transactions if we think about the investment in crypto that is also fruitful.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

If you look at the current price of bitcoin that is at the price of 6k then I prefer to hold and not sell it, because I think the bitcoin price reduction is only temporary. I'm sure the bitcoin price will go back up.
LooBaao

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

Yes, at present the price of BTC is extremely low, much lower than the price at the end of 2017. That is why we should invest in BTC now, which is the opportunity for us.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

Yes, the price of Bitcoin is very low but it will rise again in a month, basically, this blockchain system has some ups and down so hopefully Bitcoin price will be more than 10,000 USD within a couple of weeks. so it doesn't matter that the price of Bitcoin is low nowadays.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

BTC is currently under $ 7000. The price is so low, many people who invested in time ago are now scared and I think if anyone new to this price level is reasonable to buy them. That is why many people are involved in crypto now.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Bitcoins are now under $ 10,000. I know that to increase the bitcoin price over $ 10,000 is very difficult. But I believe the bitcoin price will rise to around $ 15,000 by the end of 2018
Well many things has happened since February and Bitcoin is even below $7000 today but the market of course is a dynamic one and the price will not remain static and will rather change. We have had a rise in the value of Bitcoin since the start of July and are expecting good rise in December as well. For that purpose, we must hold good amount of portfolio till the green market.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

bitcoin price for now is 6000 what's  happening? when to pump again hope not the time for pump now. i have plan to buy first before pump to 10k again..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

Bitcoin has actually been below $10000 for around 2 months now, a lot of people are saying that the next bull run is coming. Now, I can't predict when the bull run is coming but I do know that bitcoin is undervalued right now so buying low right now would be a good plan to sell high when the bull run does come.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

The price of Bitcoin already going down to more than 1/3 from the highest price, and more than 9 month already Bitcoin in down trend and side away, and this duration is long times already and normally from the history price, after the price stagnan in that long duration, the price will have potential to going up to highest price again even surpass that price. Bitcoin still undervalued because the market cap is low, and will be going mainstream in near future.

thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

We should not be too worried about Bitcoin falling below $ 10,000. Because the up and down of Bitcoin is ongoing so when appropriate, the price increase will come back and will tend to last longer. Now the market is getting better and Bitcoin is showing a comeback. I believe Bitcoin will hit $ 12,000 in November.

ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

Although Bitcoin is below 10K. But I'm not so worried because Bitcoin has a hundred ups and downs a year. Maybe Bitcoin will come back in the last months of this year i hope its feel is correct.

Jateng

Activity: 1256
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.

It is quite a long time since we saw thay bitcoin has a high price. Instead of worrying, I am just thinking that it is a blessing in disguise. Since bitcoin is down now, for it is the perfect time to keep saving bitcoin then just hold it so that when bitcoin rises, boom instant profit.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

It's been a year since Bitcoin has hit a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017. Bitcoin has now dropped to $ 6,500, which is a shock to people who buy at high prices. In the past few months, Bitcoin is showing signs of a rebound and i think Bitcoin will be back in November for $ 10,000. By now there is a sense Bitcoin is about to raise prices when it stands at a price.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

Yes, bitcoin now below 7000 after ending 2017 bitcoin price going to down and down. Bitcoin price always depends on public feedback and crypto news last few month bitcoin get different news from other like as facebok ban, sec investigation on crypto and some of country ban bitcoin as a result people afraid and sell their bitcoin low price. But bitcoin price always up soI hope we get good news after end this year.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

For this few months until now the price of bitcoins not already raised up to 10,00$ because if you can see it now the price of bitcoin is not already moving.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
In about two months, i believe Bitcoin will recover comprehensively. The current Bitcoin price is only $ 6,600 but i believe this price will quickly be surpassed. Bitcoin will probably be worth about $ 15,000 this December.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

the price of bitcoin is currently falling deeper and worse than you mentioned, the price of bitcoin at this time cannot have much more movement because now I may feel bitcoin has begun to lose demand and maybe this also has an influence on the conditions of bitcoin prices, in some the case of the moment happened the price of bitcoin soared so after that for a whole year it will only be filled with a decrease in the price of bitcoin and to overcome this moment you should be able to wait patiently for the price of bitcoin again as much as possible don't panic because it will only make you lose.
Supersonick

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

In about two months, i believe Bitcoin will recover comprehensively. The current Bitcoin price is only $ 6,600 but i believe this price will quickly be surpassed. Bitcoin will probably be worth about $ 15,000 this December.
I would like to believe that it will be so, but I think that in December we will see a mark of a maximum of 8 thousand dollars and that is not a fact. As for me, forecasts for 15.000$ are very bold, unfortunately.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Gru minions

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

Yes, it is sad to think that the value of bitcoin is ten thousand dollars but we should be optimistic because bitcoin will never leave as in our journey.
That's right the value of bitcoin is around to $9,000 to $10,000, but im sure it will rise is in $20,000 again or more before the end of this year of 2018. The best thing to do is hold and buy other potential coins.
Ultimately this year makes me pressured, however I assume that its appropriate time to are available to the market. I accept as true with that the rate will get lower back to 12,000 $, however you never realize.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

I would like to believe that it will be so, but I think that in December we will see a mark of a maximum of 8 thousand dollars and that is not a fact. As for me, forecasts for 15.000$ are very bold, unfortunately.

Hopefully this is true, and will become a reality, as many people had hoped before. To this day we don't see a positive signal from the growth of bitcoin, this thing is far different from the signs of a rise in BTC in 2017 where prices at that time, are easier to predict. However I only hope $ 15.000 can be realized, by the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: