Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000  (Read 2709 times)
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

If only we knew that Bitcoin would drop to $ 3500 by the end of the year...Everyone believed in the growth and even the world experts predicted an increase of up to 50 000 dollars. What were they based on?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

Now price of the bitcoin is 3500 dollars and it ia not good to see again if we continue decreasing the value. Because from 20k dollars from this price right now. But I still believe and have hope that it will up again the value of bitcoin to that price again or more.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

Bitcoin is now down more to $3360 and based on some technical analysis, it may go down further this remaining month of the year instead of a bullrun that's been predicted by many experts. Next year the situation might still be the same but there is a hope that this downtrend will be reverse by some positive developments coming in the second of next year.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

Bitcoin is now down more to $3360 and based on some technical analysis, it may go down further this remaining month of the year instead of a bullrun that's been predicted by many experts. Next year the situation might still be the same but there is a hope that this downtrend will be reverse by some positive developments coming in the second of next year.
BAKKT trading launched on january and etf approval on february maybe could be the trigger for this downside movement.this year reall feel hard for investor and holder since price down alot.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

BAKKT trading launched on january and etf approval on february maybe could be the trigger for this downside movement.this year reall feel hard for investor and holder since price down alot.
If these 2 will be both positive, we can witness a good run.
It's just a matter of time, for now, we should acknowledge this kind of situation and just don't go against it as you will only lose more money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

Positive. Any cryptocurrency sooner or later loses its price, and then increases. This is a normal phenomenon, nothing stable in this life does not exist
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
I already have enough Bitcoin bought at a bit cheaper rate and I don’t think buying more would be a good idea, and by the way the price has been dropping since then without going up. ETF hasn’t been approved yet, might be approved in 2019, next year, so that might be the reason why the price has been dropping. Don’t know if there’s still hope the market will recover this year, maybe that would be next year.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

I believe that 2019 will change everything. To our luck, Bitcoin will rise again and its price will reach 10 thousand or even more. I understand that the scenario can be different, but I stay an optimist.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
No! Bitcoin is now below 4000 usd. The market is experiencing red days and there is no room for the rally. We need to wait in a long term period so that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will recover. They said that 2019 is the estimated time of bull run and continue till 2022. However, many speculation says it could be a 3 to 5 years before btc gain its price back.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

I believe that 2019 will change everything. To our luck, Bitcoin will rise again and its price will reach 10 thousand or even more. I understand that the scenario can be different, but I stay an optimist.

We hope that by 2019 everything will be fine and passion in the cypto sphere will come back again. The current conditions put a lot of pressure on most crypto holders but hopefully it will be changed as soon as possible. I myself still believe that the cryptos will get its heyday again someday.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Positive. Any cryptocurrency sooner or later loses its price, and then increases. This is a normal phenomenon, nothing stable in this life does not exist

I could be called normal if it lasted not long than 4-6 months. When the market is down for almost a year, the situation becomes worse and worse as people lose their belief in the crypto.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

I could be called normal if it lasted not long than 4-6 months. When the market is down for almost a year, the situation becomes worse and worse as people lose their belief in the crypto.
various factors were the cause of speculative movements about the price of bitcoin in 2018 and especially the most related to the attitude of the SEC, and hardfork from bch last month. The current price decline is still possible to rise, because only need to wait for momentum from speculators who are already very hot with unconvincing conditions, but they still have large capital for this momentum.
DainnyRobin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

now it price is $3500 and i think it will down to $3000
EddieCristain

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

ohh you right. but the price now below $4000  Grin
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

well, this is caused because there are many scam projects. even though, in 2017, ICO was seen as a pretty good investment, even I also invested. however, recently ICO has only been used as a tool to collect money for irresponsible people. this makes people disappointed and starts selling their assets, resulting in a dump.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:53:49 AM

Now price of the bitcoin is 3500 dollars and it ia not good to see again if we continue decreasing the value. Because from 20k dollars from this price right now. But I still believe and have hope that it will up again the value of bitcoin to that price again or more.
if there is a return of a wave of panic selling, the price may fall again if the bitcoin market is not strong. the current price is really beyond the expectations of many people, so I hope you have to be careful with the current price changes, very unpredictable and can move anywhere
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

if there is a return of a wave of panic selling, the price may fall again if the bitcoin market is not strong. the current price is really beyond the expectations of many people, so I hope you have to be careful with the current price changes, very unpredictable and can move anywhere
That's the nature of crypto, it's very unpredictable that is many people has loss their money because of wrong decision making.
Being to aggressive without thinking of the risk, that would through us to the big regret.
I am not expecting it will rise more now and I am ready for a possible opposite movement, but still holding, regardless.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

For now, BTC's price is still high and good for me, Remeber BTC came from nothing And most of the holders in the past didn't expect that BTC will grow and will become the most popular currency in the world.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:57:01 AM

Currently price of Bitcoin $3600, and according price history in 2014-2015 this level price now become support area, so actually its now best times to accumulate Bitcoin and hold it for 1 to 2 years. It is possible to make 20 to 30 times profit in 2 years if we buy it now.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:53:08 AM

For now, BTC's price is still high and good for me, Remeber BTC came from nothing And most of the holders in the past didn't expect that BTC will grow and will become the most popular currency in the world.
Lol, if seen from the beginning, of course all commodities come from zero. but the instrument to buy is not seen from that, at the moment the price of bitcoin is far below $10k, and even difficult to go up to $4k, if you say the price of bitcoin is expensive now, then many people will be reluctant to buy? because people will buy bitcoin at a cheap price, I hope prices will rise soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: