Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000  (Read 2709 times)
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Perfect time to buy and hold cos it's definitely going to pump

Yeah its too low at the moment best time to buy and hold or buy and sell in a litlle pump sure profit if you can manage carefully while trading...me just keep holding my btc till pump again..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Price of the bitcoin as of now is $9000 and we don't know what possible price of the bitcoin again after few days.  But I hope the price will increase again in the next few days.  Better to buy bitcoin now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.  To those people have bitcoin in their wallet better to hold your bitcoin and don't sell your bitcoin because you can get more profit once the bitcoin increase again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

Yeah its too low at the moment best time to buy and hold or buy and sell in a litlle pump sure profit if you can manage carefully while trading...me just keep holding my btc till pump again..

Guess I was wrong, maybe this crisis or bearish trend will remind for quite some time. It went above $9K and now back to $87xx. Nothing to do but keep on holding and see how it pans out.

Investors remains reluctant to partake with their cash. They may have opted to cash out and go to gold or stocks for now. Maybe when bitcoin starts to recover, I'm sure that they will have second look and probably go back to the market again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Don't loose hope just hold on to your bitcoin who knows tomorrow will be the day of bitcoin to shine again. Little by little it will bump again in its highest price. Positive mind positive effect in our life.
Being positive is what we need in each investment that we take in our life, bitcoin will have its own ups and down better to be well prepared in order not to  fall in any wrong decisions, just believe that even we see a lots of downfall bounce back will happen, like what you have said little by little and we will start seeing that the value will reach a new height again.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Price of the bitcoin as of now is $9000 and we don't know what possible price of the bitcoin again after few days.  But I hope the price will increase again in the next few days.  Better to buy bitcoin now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.  To those people have bitcoin in their wallet better to hold your bitcoin and don't sell your bitcoin because you can get more profit once the bitcoin increase again.
Bitcoin prices have decreased since some time ago. Though a few months ago we had reached the level above 15,000USD, If calculated then this is a very high correction. But believe me prices will come back on a positive trend, we all currently use Bitcoin and we should not be affected by bad news. It can help Bitcoin to become stronger, but we also have to keep trying to convince the government that Bitcoin has many benefits if it can be put to good use.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

Bitcoin prices have decreased since some time ago. Though a few months ago we had reached the level above 15,000USD, If calculated then this is a very high correction. But believe me prices will come back on a positive trend, we all currently use Bitcoin and we should not be affected by bad news. It can help Bitcoin to become stronger, but we also have to keep trying to convince the government that Bitcoin has many benefits if it can be put to good use.

The correction rate almost reached 60% but this was probably needed for the markets to take a deep breath. After the recent crysis, it will be easier for bitcoin to go up. We will see this on february.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

According to what I observed, as I believe last year that bitcoin price will go higher when in the end of January and First week of February but I am wrong. So I am thinking that it's hard to believe that bitcoin will touch around $30,000-$50,000. As I look at the price now it's now $8000 and it's been hurt to look at bitcoin at that price and ofcourse we don't know if it touch down over $5000, praying it's not.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

Now that the bitcoin price is low, I'm still holding my bitcoin and not I'm not planning to seel it right now. I will wait for the price to go up again because I know for sure it will rise up sooner or later. And If I  will have extra money today I will buy some more bitcoin to increase my income.
Yeah, you'll be in real loss if try to sell it today. However, the price had fallen drastically within the span of few weeks but you have to wait for the right time to come. I believe the price will soon hike up and if you want to get access to some great amount of profit in future, hold it for now and if you have some extra funds start investing in it...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Yea, Bitcoin is going down from 10K$ from last some weeks due to some reasons but don't panic this is the great opportunity of doing trading.
So try to buy more and more and hold them for a right time. So you can make high profit in future.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Yea, Bitcoin is going down from 10K$ from last some weeks due to some reasons but don't panic this is the great opportunity of doing trading.
So try to buy more and more and hold them for a right time. So you can make high profit in future.
I am also buying Bitcoin because the price at this time is very cheap and if the investment at this price, the opportunity to earn very high because in 2018 Bitcoin price can certainly reach $ 50,000 and will be stable in a long time . I am considering buying USDT to invest in Bitcoin at $ 7000 this year
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

Agreed with your point of view. Under 10k is a good entry point right now. I am contacting some trusted sellers in order to buy some.
Don’t waste any time. Bitcoins are cheaper right now and this cheapness may be disappear within a few days. Reason is bitcoins have been down so far due to the fact that after Christmas people sold their coins. This increased the number of bitcoins in the international market that ultimately low the demand ratio. Hence the price gets low. But now as the people are buying, a jump is coming.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

I think $8000 is support level and then next a few day will consolidation and after that going to up trend. So its time to buy it and hold a few month because the price of Bitcoin still strong in fundamental so possible to going up in the long term.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

I'm personally going to wait to see if it floats around the next resistance level. Whatever time frame I come up with to determine if it's been long enough, is when I'll buy some more. It's a double edged sword if you ask me, but I see this as a good thing in the short term of course.
It seems you are positive. You are finding better thing in worst things and this is a mark of successful people. You said it best that this world is all about the double sided sword. Whatever it shows you, you have best options to get benefit out of it. Prices are high, sell and prices are low, buy. Goodwill for you on both situations for you.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

For me I will still on hodl. Bitcoin has been dead in the past years but still can easily recover of all the issues that has been through. So, I don't think that it will totally crashed now. I am a loyal believer of bitcoin and been reading a lot of articles about and maybe that is the reason why I am not bothered with the price drop.
I purchased a bitcoin when it was around $12k and then it dropped down, so when the price was $10k I purchased another, so now I have 2 bitcoins with the investment of $22k, this crashing of market already recovered my $1k, so I am very much sure that by the end of feb I will be in profit from these investments which I made. Otherwise, I am planning to purchase another if bitcoin falls to $7k.
Yes, it is the time to buy more bitcoin to get more advantages but what about the person who have already invested in the bitcoin with all of his capital already? Do you suggest that people should take loans from the banks to invest in the bitcoin or you suggest to become the financial advisor of others with a cut share on the profit and loss with their money?
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

For me I will still on hodl. Bitcoin has been dead in the past years but still can easily recover of all the issues that has been through. So, I don't think that it will totally crashed now. I am a loyal believer of bitcoin and been reading a lot of articles about and maybe that is the reason why I am not bothered with the price drop.
I purchased a bitcoin when it was around $12k and then it dropped down, so when the price was $10k I purchased another, so now I have 2 bitcoins with the investment of $22k, this crashing of market already recovered my $1k, so I am very much sure that by the end of feb I will be in profit from these investments which I made. Otherwise, I am planning to purchase another if bitcoin falls to $7k.
Yes, it is the time to buy more bitcoin to get more advantages but what about the person who have already invested in the bitcoin with all of his capital already? Do you suggest that people should take loans from the banks to invest in the bitcoin or you suggest to become the financial advisor of others with a cut share on the profit and loss with their money?
Buy a lot of bitcoin now is a good suggestion, because we can't know what happen in the future. I'm pretty sure that there's a possibility that bitcoin grow up or still fall down. Actually I buy some bitcoin last fall down of price and still BTC declining, so I plan to buy again some bitcoin because I know it will raised up again at the right time. Hopefully that my speculation is correct, because if not I have to accept the fact that I make a wrong decision. Looking forward that this February end bitcoin touches again 10k to 11k dollars.
SuperPower

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

bitcoin price now below $7,989 Sad https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ its very sad news for me.But I am not going to sell all of my bitcoin,I strongly believe bitcoin price soon hit $15,000
you guys dont make panic sell at this moment.Hold strongly your bitcoin.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

I'm personally going to wait to see if it floats around the next resistance level. Whatever time frame I come up with to determine if it's been long enough, is when I'll buy some more. It's a double edged sword if you ask me, but I see this as a good thing in the short term of course.
It seems you are positive. You are finding better thing in worst things and this is a mark of successful people. You said it best that this world is all about the double sided sword. Whatever it shows you, you have best options to get benefit out of it. Prices are high, sell and prices are low, buy. Goodwill for you on both situations for you.
Isn't that what is needed now? Staying positive in the face of turbulence. One thing I have always known is that recovery is usually better when it comes than even the massive correction that almost everyone is shaking about right now. The market will recover, and we will start having those pretty good days back again, when the bulls take over the market. Let's just hope we are still in the right market and not listen to all the bullshit being spread by whales and institutions so we can sell to them so as to buy back when they have the better chance.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

It is the right time to buy Bitcoin and the price must increase
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

bitcoin price now below $7,989 Sad https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ its very sad news for me.But I am not going to sell all of my bitcoin,I strongly believe bitcoin price soon hit $15,000
you guys dont make panic sell at this moment.Hold strongly your bitcoin.
I agree that we must strongly hold our bitcoin now if we don't want to regret later because sure it will become going up as we know the market after it dump it will going up and it can be reached a new all time high because of the big community that supports it.

mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap bitcoin are priced $ 7k4 and it's preparing to bottom 6k today. The deeper the bitcoin, the stronger it will be, because the whale that has gathered enough bitcoins at very low prices will bring the bitcoin up and create a new peak. That's my guess because I'm very confident and the potential of bitcoin, its value fluctuations are largely driven by those who are holding a lot of bitcoin that want to drive the market in their direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: