Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Facebook Instagram No Cry  (Read 615 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Well its affecting some ICO project who relied with ads but those who have real target audience and business for sure they can survive, even without social media exposures project which really been studied deeply and have a good dev and team behind will surely move forward, only scam project will die with any social media advertisement as they won't get any people who doesn't have any idea about Cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.
Facebook and Instagram doesnt have any connection to our market,they are just promotional platforms for these ICOs,we do not need them to survive,cryptocurrency market will surely become more relevant to most of the people in the future,youtube will be more open for the promotions of these ICOs,thus to what i have read facebook prohibited paid advertisement of these ICOs but it doesnt mean that they will ban all the account that shares or promote ICOs using their own profiles.
It because Facebook don't want their site as Garbage for ICO Spam-Ad users. They do it properly, Facebook and Instagram designed to Bring Your Social Life to Others, not as ICO Campaign Media. Just like this Forum, many people Spam Posting just fulfill the Signature Requirements Sad Sad

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.

well
cryptocurrencies ads.
so this mean some ico project paying to facebook for ads them,or something like that
that simple reason about it
so why facebook or instagram banning crypto,but in fact fb still got payment about their ads ?
1. most of them (fb users) are still and probably dont want to know about what the hell is crypto / ico / or whatever it is.
    so , they maybe give a bad report about that ads. so fb banning crypto for make their user cozy.

2. people say ,most of icos or crypto ads just a big spam with a share shit poster.

3. of course , after that rules , making some bad thoughts about crypto ,the effect is noticeable these days.

maybe u right fb users is not a great market. because most of them just socialite creatures.
of course not die , crypto born not because fb so why die because it.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Tinna25

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

It does not matter if facebook and instagram ban ICO, they never see great potential coming from here. they fear ICO is just a scam, but they are not worried about other frauds on facebook other than ICO
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

There are lots of other resources with target audience except those two. So I don't think that ICOs are going to suffer much from this

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

There are no limitations to post information about crypto-currency projects and ICO on your Facebook page.
Only paid crypto advertising is bordered in Facebook. There are no problems for bounty hunters.
bithuner

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

I am shocked they did this because it is quick easy money for them. But I am happy the fact that I will see less spammy adverts from ICOs that I am not interested in.

But they are only banning paid adverts, the groups and bounties will stay there so I don't think it will have a huge impact on ICOs.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

I still see a lof of ICO and cryptocurrency ads on facebook so I am not really sure if and when they are planning to ban them.
Twitter is the main crypto social media anyways.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

Indeed. We can always make an alternative. Im joining facebook campaigns only just because I can earn some tokens for that but what my friends sees on what I am doing was just purely spam. I have lost too many friends on facebook because of the campaign. There are too many social medias out there, there are also upcoming ICO's that are making social media, we can earn from the revenue from the site and at the same time we can also earn from the campaigns. Win Win. Facebook is a gateway to the world, but when the world doubt crypto, we can't go with facebook.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

It's a truth, No ICO rely on facebook's ads to drive contributors, the most important not all social media ban Cryptocurrencies ads.
soon ! we will see facebook rollback their bans.
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

There ara a lot of social platforms where is possible to make  announces of crypto, if facebook will block them, he will just loose a lot of  users
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

I'm looking forward to the first huuuge social media network's cryptocurrency. (Facebook, Instagram, ...)
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Facebook and instagram are just a small percentage of social media. There are more Twitter forums like Reddit! Messengers like Telegram. Thus, the departure of Facebook and Instagram of ICO Ads will have minimal impact. So do not be afraid! Because the ICOs will continue to live and will continue to grow.
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

They are not "nothing" it's still a loss for potential investors even if less people are just joining cryptocurrencies because of facebook it's still investors and money is money. But I do agree that crypto currencies will not die because of facebook blocking ads from ICOs and Cryptocurrencies. There are still many social media ready to use for sharing ICOs and cryptocurrencies like blogs, youtube, twitter, telegram etc.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Maybe facebook and Instagram later that will require bitcoin for their "life".
I think the ads about bitcoin from Fb and Instagram are still too little so not very influential.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

I agree with you, facebook and instagram are just a few ways to advertise crypto, there are many other ways, like print media, television, newspapers, and others.
and crypto will not lose its selling power but facebook and instagram that will lose many users.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

i think this cannot affect crypto. it can affect to the number of crypto investor or participant because so many people are using facebook and intagram, and this way of advertising crypto to other  can encourage other people to enter in this world. but i think not only the facebook and instagram can crypto use for advertising also the youtube, Twitter and other social media sites..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Is this reliable information? Or the usual rumors that just brought into the world that would add fuel to the fire? drop the price of tokens lower and purchase almost for free?)
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

This is a hit for the cryptocommunity, but not strong that much to kill it.  Especially the good old twitter remained, it was always more convenient for all the bounties

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

The problem with facebook is that for lot of people it's the only source of information about the world, so if something is not on facebook it doesn't exist.
And if facebook says that something is bad, people will believe it.
Btw, it's just a temporary stop, and a step toward a more regulated market.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: