Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Facebook Instagram No Cry  (Read 615 times)
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

First of all Facebook is a great social media and people in it is has meaning. Why? Users in Facebook can be potential investors for ICOs and also to some coins/alt coins. But the downside is not all of them are investors just a little percentage. Though I agree they are not that big loss to the crypto community because there are still great social media out there like twitter, youtube etc.

Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

This is a good decision by the administration. There will be less unnecessary and uninteresting advertising.Now there is a lot of garbage there. The necessary information and so to find it is possible

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.

Its just the crypto ads they will ban, it dosnt not mean the crpto page or whole crypto. They will not ban it even if you promote the coin/crypto its just the ADS. For me Facebook is doing it right because of social media ads many scamers are taking advantage especially ICO Crypto scamers. Many victims are suffering from scam especialy newbies of crypto. The ads of crypto at social media has  great impact because its the number one app that we are using around the world making people to know what is new and what is going on in news.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

Yes, of course it's very sad that everything works out that way, because quite a lot of people, it's just that it's just a big man, but it's pretty strange looking. Because the world's richest owner of the company Amazon, specifically tries to create services for working with crypto-currencies, facebook closes opportunities. Strange yes?
Dydot

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Banning ICO or cryptocurrency ads by Facebook cannot affect ICOs. Facebook is just 1 of the ways to market ICO and I am not sure is the ultimate means. Besides, they only ban ads and not cryptos project Facebook pages. Projects can still post about their ICOs in their respective pages and do Facebook bounty to spread their ICO information on Facebook. That is if they must use Facebook.

Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.

Well, I do agree, but it is also somewhat sad, as most of people have facebook account, even not all people is a potential market.
As the effect for crypto community, I totally agree it will not affecting that much as the community have lots of media to discuss and promoting the ICO.
These days, people also not really passive to find some information, and ICO has their own magnet to people's curiosity.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

Just because they banned ICO advertising, doesn't mean it's the end of the world though, right? People can still advertise their own crypto coins and just put up a link to their website - which contains info about their ICO, right?

I think there'll be a loophole of some sort.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

I will not cry if facebook bans crypto ads, also Medium and Instagram . These are not the main and best platform for the acquaintance with  the cryptocurrency world. generally it is not bad if they will ban potential scam projects, because there are to many now, that just collect funds of investors and disappear. But how they will recognize what is scam or not?

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

This issue is homework for all parties related with ICO : bounty hunters, Developers, Bounty Management. These key stakeholders should think more creatively by banned if it is happened. It is not important the reasons of the social media to do this ban, more important is finding solution if it is really happened. However we should know clearly and completely how is the banning that will be applied actually. Perhaps it is not as fearful as we imagine (if there is fear, surely) . Smiley

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

Pretty shocked that Facebook / Instagram did that as usually their don't turn up a quick buck. This is clearly a PR tactic to make us think they are looking after the users on Facebook.

JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

Most of people has know crypto now. There is no need to ad in facebook or instagram now.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

Well its affecting some ICO project who relied with ads but those who have real target audience and business for sure they can survive, even without social media exposures project which really been studied deeply and have a good dev and team behind will surely move forward, only scam project will die with any social media advertisement as they won't get any people who doesn't have any idea about Cryptos.
gulechain

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Do not panic, we do not have Facebook, but we still have telegram
Wipper

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Well i don't think facebook and instagram are huge markets for crypto, its not a problem that they banned ads.

Edrahil67
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

facebook always ban useful things  !  Angry
choychifung

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

well, yeah, it's affecting some but not all.
If people are really into Crypto, they will find their way like here on BTT.

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

I am sure that due to this ban, the crypto-currencies will not suffer. Advertising on Facebook is almost not effective. I myself use social networks only to communicate with friends, and not for advertising.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

Totally it will not die, the life of crytocurrency is not from any social media it is from the team strategies and investors but we can't deny the fact that after all of this, still it will decrease the possibility of reaching the potential investors.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

Facebook and Instagram are just feeding the users ads from google adsense based on what researches they made , so it'll show cryptocurrencies ads to people that are already invested into the cryptos world and do have a good idea about it , it's not making these cryptos reach new users or anything that might be as much beneficial and rewarding as the money they're paying to spread out their ads ..
Facebook and Instagram users might be kids/aged persons/teenagers with no money or will to invest either their money or minds into such topics and i don't think the cryptocurrencies industry will loose potential customers if cryptos ads get banned from social network platforms .
In matter of fact those social network providers will be loosing all the money they could have got from those ads and they'd better keep them for their own goodness sake Tongue .
As for myself i'd be happy for such initiative since i'll not be thinking of cryptos too when browsing my friends or family pictures/profiles and not get an overload of ads that stacks up with those i have already seen in forums .
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

I will just say, facebook is just a dirty thing because everyone earns on facebook and he does not earn anything and therefore he just forbids it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: