Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1903 times)
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Yes,When to buy is the more pertinent question.The price of bitcoin will eventually go up but no one can actually say when.ALSO,do not put all your life's savings into it(as with all investment).,Proceed with caution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

The price is dropping down recently, But Bitcoin is always profitable, because it have the most promising potential among crypto currencies, and the number of its traders around the world is really huge. So The price is going to increase again after some time, and that's the best time to buy more BTC as the price is low.
I should say that i really want to invest in bitcoin, sometimes the price is yes dropping but bitcoin is easily increasing and so that is the reason why i should really want to invest in bitcoin because you can be easily become a millionaire while investing in bitcoin, i must invest and wait patiently for the increasing of bitcoin, like other millionaires now who invest in bitcoin.

aguyfromearth

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Yes you should because everyday new people joins to the market just like me.
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

I think 2018 is not a good year to invest in Bitcoin in 2018. You should invest in ICO for a short period of time. When these ICO go up the price of them will increase very fast can be up to 10 times the Bitcoin price. It is hard to predict today. If you invest in it you will probably lose a lot of dollars
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

This is a question which has been asked and answered several times on this forum already which is why there was no need for this thread. When it comes to the question posted by op, it is completely up to you whether you wish to invest into bitcoin this year or not. You must do your research on the crypto market and you must understand that this is an extremely volatile crypto market where there is always a chance of losing your money. This is why research is crucial and I would advise you to HODL your coins and not panic sell due to the constant FUD these days for long term profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kopdul

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

I don't know if there is a good time to buy bitcoin at the moment. I sill confused about dropping off the bitcoin price, it's too drastic. Usually bincoin price will bounce back no long after dropped but the trend is negative not like I imagine that in Desember 2017 how we optimistic about bitcoin price in 2018.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

there are some other coins that best compare with BTC. please study about high potential coins for invest
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

The market is in dip dive and it's the best time to buy if you really want to ride the boat first class! But investing in Bitcoin is totally up to you, if you wanna join the winning team - you should.

Really it is extremely difficult now to decide whether to invest into Bitcoin or not. The society has divided into 2 groups. The first grop is talking about the death of BTC, while the 2nd one is sure it will gain and cost over 40K! I ‘d wait  for a month or two and then make my choice.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

If you ask me, then its a yes for me.now is the right time to buy and hodl because the price of bitcoin now is a lot cheaper. It will rise again before the 2018 ends . So I look at it as the opportunity to buy at this moment.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

Yes, of course. 2018 is a good year for investment. I recommend investing now. Its current value has decreased. I think this is a reasonable price to invest. Its value will change in the coming months. I think it will increase. So, you should invest now

Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

Yes you should invest in bitcoin. As of now the bitcoin price is quite low so that tis is the right time to start investing. Buy bitcoin as much as you can and when the bitcoin price drops that is the right time to sell it.
smartboy2ever

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

Yes because day by day bitcoin price is increase able. I think after 1year bitcoin is a gold.
sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

Sure. If you thinking about a long term investing, Bitcoin is good. Find a good entry point for buy bitcoin. There are very fluctuating market in these days. So keep on eye and find out very good resistant to enter. Good luck.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

Yes, investing in the bitcoin today is risky because the price of bitcoin continue to fall down but it is the best time to invest in the bitcoin. Wait for the price of bitcoin to reach its lowest price then invest in the bitcoin. The price of bitcoin the the mid year starting in june will rise so high and it is expecting to reach a 20k USD.  The bitcoin has that potential to reach that price so the more risk you take, the more money you will get. All you have to do is to wait and be patience. Always remember that bitcoin is a long term investment.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

a FOMO will stop to think positive about bitcoin, he will be afraid and worried, but a bitcoin lover will see many positive things about bitcoin, even if the bitcoin condition is not good, he will use the current time to buy more bitcoin, because he is believe, bitcoin will rise again. the key is you have to be patient and hodl. where is your  position today ?
and today in early 2018 is the best time to buy bitcoins.
blueman44

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

This is a question which has been asked and answered several times on this forum already which is why there was no need for this thread. When it comes to the question posted by op, it is completely up to you whether you wish to invest into bitcoin this year or not. You must do your research on the crypto market and you must understand that this is an extremely volatile crypto market where there is always a chance of losing your money. This is why research is crucial and I would advise you to HODL your coins and not panic sell due to the constant FUD these days for long term profits.

Well said.  Several of these posts today alone!  The responses are all the same - hold and wait, bail out, no one knows when, invest what you can afford.
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

Ya u can invest the value of bitcoin will raise to the top in upcoming days...So u can blindly invest in bitBTCBTCcoin
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

If you have some spare money, buying bitcoin is a good choice.
Because there has been a big drop in the entire cryptocurrency market recently, I think it could be a good time to buy after a week, and you'll have a good return at the end of the year. Grin

Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Well yeah why not, i think right now would be the best time to invest. the dip is extremely low so its like a big sale hehe. Candyshop with candycoins to buy and HODL

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

Yes you should, bitcoin is still the number one crytocurrency and it still more profitable than others.
Bitcoin price now is still decreasing, but i will still trust it, because i know its price will increase again just like what happen last year. Just think that this big drop in price is only a chance for us to buy more btc, to earn more btc so that when btc price increase we can all make big profit. In order to make that happen we have to trust btc, work hard, be wise and be patient all the time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: