Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A possibility to travel without your wallet (just with Bitcoins)?  (Read 602 times)
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

Really they were like that the money worked for you to invest a small amount you will achieve I there in an instant.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

This is a great idea, being able to travel with just your bitcoins and not have to carry cash with you and be worried about it. If you have an online wallet then losing your phone won't be an issue because you can just recover your wallet with a private key. It might take a while to recover though but I would use such a service as I don't like having to worry about losing my wallet and my money.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

The is possible and it will happen soon living a cashless world with bitcoin all you need is your smartphone and you can do your transactions online.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

I think it's impossible if we travel without a wallet because in the wallet not only have money but there is also an identity card that may be replaced by your smart phone, but who can guarantee your trip can run smoothly because usually on the journey there must be obstacles whether it's an accident, theft, or your cell phone lowbet for example all possibilities can happen then I do not think just enough to bring a cell phone (btc) only but we must bring the wallet also to keep watch .. but if btc used as a substitute for cash when I travel very hope it can happen so we do not have to bother to exchange our money if we travel abroad, if only all transactions in this world can run even if only using btc, then this life will be very easy
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

I am seeing this to happen within the next few years that we can travel without any fiat money. Just a smartphone and an internet connection is all you need to pay all of your expenses.

Although I see this happening in the future, there are some ICO or altcoins that have a project related to travelling or other.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

I saw a story in the forum about a guy who traveled 1 month (if i remember well) selling his Bitcoin in the cities that he visited to local buyer he find in localbitcoin.
I don't think it's possible now to travel anywhere paying directly with Bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin debit cards can solve the problem
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Well I have been thinking of this possibility of expansion of Bitcoins use to such an extent that one may simply travel with hands in one's pockets! That should be level at which the ascendance of cryptocurrency should be and towards which we as a community should work.

The very fact of travelling will include more than one fields of business into its fold. Flights, eateries, pharmacies, hotels, rooms, restaurants, shopping stores, movie theatres, book stores, gyms and fitness centres, taxis and buses. This is not just a dream but a goal that we should try to reach.

I am not necessarily promoting a cashless & cardless society but cash & cards can simply be an alternative. All you may need with you is your cell phone and ID card to move all around the world. Into such a morning of sun shine, I am looking at. But gradually what turns out is such a cashless and cardless society with eases lives.

The world has become more and more cohesive and smaller. Getting knitted closely together. Like the evolution of species, cryptocurrency has evolved from various different ideas to a superior manifestation. And today though slowly but steadily we are finding the shift towards it. It is in near future that we may find the world being defined by whole new parameters of currency, economy and development to which cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin will be an integral part.  
I think it's a good idea where people use Bitcoin for all the necessities of life, but it's unfortunate not everyone can access Bitcoin especially a third country population where most of the population still lives in poverty. To get there I think it takes a very long process if everyone wants to live by using Bitcoin. but it can happen, remain optimistic.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

It would be awesome to travel with the electronic wallet everywhere we want without being necessary to carry cash with us.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

That is why i so much love bitcoin,you can travel without visiting the bank for any transaction if it is been spend worldwide,this is a real decentralized currency
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

This is possible in near future. Some kind of projects applications pos devices exist and doing mass production. For example pundi x manifacturing pos devices.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

That is why i so much love bitcoin,you can travel without visiting the bank for any transaction if it is been spend worldwide,this is a real decentralized currency
It is all of our dreams. I do not see any prospects for this in the near future. Who now remembers the price and speed of confirmation of transactions? Now this problem has gone to the side, but it has not disappeared. As soon as the number of bitcoin users grows, we will not be able to use bitcoin again. Do you offer to go to another country and stay there without money? Bitcoin is not ready for this yet. People are also not ready to accept bitcoin for payment.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

Well I have been thinking of this possibility of expansion of Bitcoins use to such an extent that one may simply travel with hands in one's pockets! That should be level at which the ascendance of cryptocurrency should be and towards which we as a community should work.

The very fact of travelling will include more than one fields of business into its fold. Flights, eateries, pharmacies, hotels, rooms, restaurants, shopping stores, movie theatres, book stores, gyms and fitness centres, taxis and buses. This is not just a dream but a goal that we should try to reach.

I am not necessarily promoting a cashless & cardless society but cash & cards can simply be an alternative. All you may need with you is your cell phone and ID card to move all around the world. Into such a morning of sun shine, I am looking at. But gradually what turns out is such a cashless and cardless society with eases lives.

The world has become more and more cohesive and smaller. Getting knitted closely together. Like the evolution of species, cryptocurrency has evolved from various different ideas to a superior manifestation. And today though slowly but steadily we are finding the shift towards it. It is in near future that we may find the world being defined by whole new parameters of currency, economy and development to which cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin will be an integral part.  

I know it is possible already today, there are other countries who are accepting cryptocurrency in their transportation fee's and even on restaurants, i heard that mcdonalds are already accepting a cryptocurrency payment method so maybe in your country will be implemented too so just wait.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

This is an interesting idea, but such trips will be very limited, as not everywhere you can pay even with a normal credit card.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

I'm still not very soon be decided on such a step. It's very risky, even too. What if the Internet doesn't work?
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

This is a great idea, being able to travel with just your bitcoins and not have to carry cash with you and be worried about it. If you have an online wallet then losing your phone won't be an issue because you can just recover your wallet with a private key. It might take a while to recover though but I would use such a service as I don't like having to worry about losing my wallet and my money.
That is a good idea no doubt that i do not think that it can be possible so early, specially in backward countries where bitcoin is still not too much popular, where still shopkeepers are not accepting bitcoin in their shops, i think that will become possible after some decades, when majority of people will start using bitcoin even in their local markets.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

Still, I think it's a little early to talk about it. Bitcoin has not yet received such widespread use in the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

I don’t think so. Not all countries have reliable internet connection. Some people likes to go to places where they can be off the grid. Far from technology.

buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

I already want it to happen soon, but it seems we still have to wait because all countries have not received bitcoin as payment system so that the society is not necessarily willing to accept payment using bitcoin. It would be wonderful if we can travel without having to carry a wallet and a lot of money.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

I am looking forward to happen that and I like this idea.But we need to wait for more years to impliment that because not all county is accepting bitcoin or bitcoin is legal in other country.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

I don’t think so. Not all countries have reliable internet connection. Some people likes to go to places where they can be off the grid. Far from technology.
It could be possible but not in all countries especially to those who don't have internet and those that haven't accept bitcoin yet. As long as a country is already dealing with bitcoin it is possible because you can just trade your bitcoin to a bills. Other than that you may not have to convert it and just make it as a payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: