Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A possibility to travel without your wallet (just with Bitcoins)?  (Read 602 times)
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Well, in my experience so far, you still need your wallet (or something) to carry a few debit cards.   I carry both standard bank cards and bitcoin debit cards.   4 cards though is pretty much all I need to go anywhere on the planet.

sent from my X6
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

Well I have been thinking of this possibility of expansion of Bitcoins use to such an extent that one may simply travel with hands in one's pockets! That should be level at which the ascendance of cryptocurrency should be and towards which we as a community should work.

The very fact of travelling will include more than one fields of business into its fold. Flights, eateries, pharmacies, hotels, rooms, restaurants, shopping stores, movie theatres, book stores, gyms and fitness centres, taxis and buses. This is not just a dream but a goal that we should try to reach.

I am not necessarily promoting a cashless & cardless society but cash & cards can simply be an alternative. All you may need with you is your cell phone and ID card to move all around the world. Into such a morning of sun shine, I am looking at. But gradually what turns out is such a cashless and cardless society with eases lives.

The world has become more and more cohesive and smaller. Getting knitted closely together. Like the evolution of species, cryptocurrency has evolved from various different ideas to a superior manifestation. And today though slowly but steadily we are finding the shift towards it. It is in near future that we may find the world being defined by whole new parameters of currency, economy and development to which cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin will be an integral part.  

I believe that in other countries they already have a payment method for taxi to be payed using cryptocurrencie's and the transportation fee's are a lot cheaper more than using fiat and i believe that they will still improve the system in the future so that there will be lower fee's and faster transactions.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

Honestly, travelling with Bitcoin only is cool. I am a Bitcoin lover and love travelling. Once I have save enough money, I hope to take a break from work and travel to various countries with crypto currencies (mainly bitcoin first) for a year.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Can be accomplished if all the countries unite and agree to put forward cryptocurrencies for payments in all services or other expenditures,I also imagine a bright future with cryptocurrencies likely to be more convenient and not bothered with money and credit cards.

kernaverne

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

I think that being both is important, strategy pays off in the long run but you should be also looking to earn money in the short run, a strategic person should join the mtc community. It’s a community based on growth trough not mining or employing nefarious strategies that will drive your power bills trough the roof. Marinecoin has a ICO trough which you can earn 20k by performing tasks, and it’s repeatable every day with plans to expand it. The artificial intelligence which is the core of the coin alongside the community afterwards checks the post for proof of promotion. It’s the first of it’s kind in terms of cryptocurrencies that employs a artificial intelligence to check for true machine to machine transaction technology. d up on it in their Whitepaper, I’ve already invested into it and plan to keep going as it’s one of the cryptocoins that worth HODLing.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

I don't believe that but this is interesting things if it is possible. On my view this can be possible if BTC provide crypto debit card service, this movement create a new idea with change the world.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

I am looking forward to happen that and I like this idea.But we need to wait for more years to impliment that because not all county is accepting bitcoin or bitcoin is legal in other country.

All of us here are looking forward to make this thing happen, to travel, dine or shop using bitcoin. No need to worry for thieves to steal our cash since we alone only know what our keys are. This can be very amazing and would bring happiness for all of us. But as we all know, not all countries accept bitcoin yet. Maybe in the near future, we could enjoy these things, hopefully.
YvetteofBTC

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

I can't wait for this to happen that would be amazing Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

That is possible .You can exchange into fiat money,just have internet at the place you go.Exchange from crypto into btc or eth, then sell them on stage platform support exchange into popular fiat money as USD, EURO,... or local money. Then enjoy it.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

I don't believe that but this is interesting things if it is possible. On my view this can be possible if BTC provide crypto debit card service, this movement create a new idea with change the world.
I don't think if it will be possible in all countries, maybe in Japan, Singapore and Russia it can be, but maybe with use of some crypto, or a project that will make an easy access to it, like a hotel, in airfare, and in taxis, app that can be used may be possible.

It is quite interesting and convenient if only bitcoin is acceptable to other countries and if businesses big and small accept it as payment. The reality is that bitcoin is not accepted as currency by some business. It has hard to assume so for now for the meantime we need to bring our wallets wherever to avoid inconvenience.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

So many times that each of us want to travel,and because of the excitement we forget something important,but to be honest not our phone who always use to capture the moment, and if we accidentally forget our wallet or cash, no worry because of bitcoin that any time we want to encash,we can do it.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Well I have been thinking of this possibility of expansion of Bitcoins use to such an extent that one may simply travel with hands in one's pockets! That should be level at which the ascendance of cryptocurrency should be and towards which we as a community should work.

The very fact of travelling will include more than one fields of business into its fold. Flights, eateries, pharmacies, hotels, rooms, restaurants, shopping stores, movie theatres, book stores, gyms and fitness centres, taxis and buses. This is not just a dream but a goal that we should try to reach.

I am not necessarily promoting a cashless & cardless society but cash & cards can simply be an alternative. All you may need with you is your cell phone and ID card to move all around the world. Into such a morning of sun shine, I am looking at. But gradually what turns out is such a cashless and cardless society with eases lives.

The world has become more and more cohesive and smaller. Getting knitted closely together. Like the evolution of species, cryptocurrency has evolved from various different ideas to a superior manifestation. And today though slowly but steadily we are finding the shift towards it. It is in near future that we may find the world being defined by whole new parameters of currency, economy and development to which cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin will be an integral part. 
Everything will become more comfortable as you look and it just happened in the dream. Have you thought about the fees for each small deal so you can pay all the costs? Prices for each Crypto transaction are generally not significant for Altcoin, but for Bitcoin, it is a little fee. The more transactions you need to make, the more you pay for all the huge transactions.

bornv8

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

if this become a common in reality, it would make people travel more often. The convenient will make travel easier.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

Good idea to travel without a wallet just bitcoin. Bitcoin was known because of its high exchanging value worth almost $7,000. No need to carry wallets and credit card that makes hassle just a phone that have a BIG AMOUNT OF BITCOINS. It is possible because of trends and its market cap. Good topic mate.
brontosafar

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:26:36 AM

to be honest. i'm very glad to thinking about that i can travel without carrying my wallet, to prevent robberies, lost wallet, etc. but in my opinion, it depends on the country that you want to travel to, and depends on which country you came from. if the country still lay about "bitcoin",  it would be difficult  Roll Eyes
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

I hope so that those things will definitely gonna happen because i want that to happen like for example i am traveling and i forgot my wallet then there is not worries at all because i have an online wallet pn my own because it is much more impossible to forgot your phone rather than to forgot your wallet because we always have our phone in our hands. So if there are some airlines that will accepts bitcoins those things will come to reality
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:14:57 AM

Well, that's definitely on of the ideas behind Crypto, to move toward a more technologically advance future which has a lot of benefit!

Mintdice.com
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

I agree in your idea, travelling is everyones dream. At the time that you are going to travel it is really need card and cash but hopefully the time will come it would be cashless and cardless as what you have said.

People aiming for that, which is using bitcoin as way of payment not just in our country but also in other county way of travelling. At this generation it is vey easy to adapt what are changes will be sooner it will happen and we are lucky enough that we are one of the bitcoiner.

If that time will come for sure I am going to travel with my family so that we can enjoy what are the grace that we recieved from bitcoin. We are so luck that we knew bitcoin even we cannot use it as of now as way of travelling but it brings a big help in different way. Just like paying bills and do transaction using technology.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████