Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it stupid to buy alts with bitcoin now ??  (Read 928 times)
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

Not stupid at all if you buy alt coin now. Bitcoin looked like heading to $8k and altcoin probably will win againts bitcoin untull q1 2018 end. This time is the right time to buy altcoin. Especially good altcoin with legit developer like crypterium and aurora token or maybe you need to consider buying rail block which will rebrand to nano.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beurlz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

I think it's the a very good moment to buy altcoin.
Many of them have lost a lot of value and i think they will recover soon Smiley
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

No, it is not a stupid idea to buy altcoins when bitcoin is down. It is a great time to buy altcoin when BTC is down. Just make sure buy good altcoins. When BTC is down I purchase altcoins which are down against btc, not int USD and are in top 100. And this strategy really works for me  Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

It doesn'tmake sense for me to be throwing BTC at Altcoins now, I believe the time to do so was around December when most fo these coins suffer huge loss against BTC, patient is the key in this space. I believe BTC will touch $50k this year
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

It doesn'tmake sense for me to be throwing BTC at Altcoins now, I believe the time to do so was around December when most fo these coins suffer huge loss against BTC, patient is the key in this space. I believe BTC will touch $50k this year
Bitcoin price is approaching $ 50,000 is not possible, current bitcoin prices are dropping, many people gave up bitcoin and switch to invest in other altcoin. I think in the future, bitcoin will be reduced, there are a lot of altcoin was born. Competition between the huge altcoin. The altcoin will occupy the bitcoin market. I think now we should invest in other altcoins such as ethereum, ethereum prices are rising.
SecretInsider

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

I would keep at least 50% in alts.

You just need to do research, many alts will give you way higher profit comparing to btc.

Everyone has their own outlooks on whats best to do though.

From my experience, Id say play with alts, maybe get some help to introduce you to it?
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

for me it is better to hodl bitcoin for now and wait for the value to go up, rather investing in alts and gain no profit after bitcoin come back to 17k higher.
needctrl

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

I would also suggest hodling BTC for now. BTC will make a huge move. The problem is no one knows when Smiley
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

i think it is more wise to buy into more reputable ICOs than watching your money sink
Santhiago

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

I think it's better to hold your bitcoin now.
When BTC will rise for a while, then you'll find the right alts to buy: those that will have retained their value in btc.
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

With bitcoin low, some alts are dancing like crazy when you compare them vs btc and not vs usd. So my question is .... is it really that smart to buy alts with bitcoin now, if or not if when bitcoin starts to move upwards again wont alts go down like crazy ?? Or is it worth taking a chance on something and hope for the best? PS! I'm trying to accumulate BTC not dollars  Tongue

Still same question for today's scenario, is it good to buy alts with bitcoin today? btc is in $9000 mark as of writing...
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

With bitcoin low, some alts are dancing like crazy when you compare them vs btc and not vs usd. So my question is .... is it really that smart to buy alts with bitcoin now, if or not if when bitcoin starts to move upwards again wont alts go down like crazy ?? Or is it worth taking a chance on something and hope for the best? PS! I'm trying to accumulate BTC not dollars  Tongue

Altcoin trading always be risky but you can make good profit other side could be big lose !
so if you jump into Altcoin then be prepared to face bot situation !

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

because the marketcap on altcoin is not big as bitcoin, so it is quite possible that an altcoin market is manipulated by a whale, or a small marketcap that makes altcoin market becomes more fluctuating than bitcoin, so that's why switching to investing in altcoin is stupid things and very risky, but I think it's not a stupid thing if you use with the right calculations. eg not leaving bitcoin as the main investment, using altcoin only for alternative investment or trading only, not replacing bitcoin as a major investment
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

You are not wrong, it is all a speculation, you can make your own speculation. Altcoin can also benefit you, but you have to learn about the altcoin you want to buy, so that later you can benefit from altcoin.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

I personally think that it is a great time to accumulate more btc, I do know many people that are buying btc in bulk silently, a vast majority of crypto community still believes in btc strongly.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

I would also suggest hodling BTC for now. BTC will make a huge move. The problem is no one knows when Smiley
Just imagine, if we were able to tell when the bitcoin was going to soar and when it is destined to face a failure, everyone would have been so rich. But I like bitcoin now due to its unpredictable nature. It will give you a surprise when least expected. That is cool. Showing a bit of patience should be okay with all the investors because sooner or later, they are going to make big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: