Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:01:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't mind losing $ 500  (Read 416 times)
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

Maybe you will not earn x100 if will be listen to others it's impossible. Better shut down your expectation about x100.
Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

Well there are many alt coin one can  invest with such amount of yours. Coins like Dash, Storm, Ltc, Telcoin are just cool deals u can do well to invest on.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

Do you want to make a very big profit? x100 is a lot. I think you need to consider ICO in this case. If you buy a coin at the very beginning of the project development, then such profit for the year is quite real. If the project is successful and realizes everything conceived.
 You can read about Morpheus.Network in my signature. This is very promising.

granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

Colleagues, advise any coin to invest $ 500 for 2 years. Particularly risky, which can give X100.

In my opinion, bitcoin or ethereum might be really good choices. But if you want to see an increasing more than x100, you can try to find a suitable altcoin which have a very little price. Also I think you can maybe divide your $500 into a few pieces.
grigorev1981

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

Colleagues, advise any coin to invest $ 500 for 2 years. Particularly risky, which can give X100.
Research and invest $500 in ICO project. Investing in ICO is one of the most profitable and risky ways. But be very careful when choosing ICO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Do you really think, that person who knows this valued information will share it with you?)
TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

I would rather look at the top-200 and 've chosen e-coins with the cost of 0,000,,,,$. After that I would read about it, it's road map and whitepaper,
searched some info on it  in the internet forums, analyzed all the info above. And basing on this I would chose a couple of e-coins for a long-term
investment.
Sven7

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

I think your best option will be Dent. I dont see dent going any lower than 2 cents.
conserv

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

BTD!! watch and wait. Buy the dip! Markets will continue the way they have. But they will recover.

Hunter
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

Don't go for coins that have already pumped, choose ones with a low market cap but has lots of potential i.e. not just a sh**coin with a fancy name. Examples of good coins are WAGERR and CRYPVISER, products are about to be released and they still haven't listed on a major exchange - but will be soon!

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:05:12 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 09:28:53 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Some are saying invest in paccoin (PAC) but the price is not like it shows in coinmarketcap as the coin cost 1 satoshi.
Here is my calculation:

For example if PACcoin cost only 1 satoshi then the price $0.00008

But if you want to buy the PAC in USDT (or in dollars) then this cost $0.00004

Now the difference is for about 50% which is really a lot, I see that in YoBit in PAC/BTC there is no order but these are some mistakes that makes the beginners.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

It is better to invest in several coins: Waves, NEO, ETC, ARDR and Strat. I'm not sure about x100 for 2 years but profit will be good

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jennyhau

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

TRX, it's my advise. I see the future of it
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

It has always been risky, every part of investments and every steps we take has risks though cryptocurrencies are known to have one of the greatest return of investments and huge profits specially for those who can wait.

MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

I have seen Dent move from below $0.01 to over $1. I strongly believe in this coin in the long run.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

2 years is quite a long time. you can even be a millionaire if you have luck with coins that have a few cents and are not heard much.
or you can choose secure investment tools like neo, ethereum and bitcoin Smiley
jennyhau

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

I would recommend 5 cryptocurrency, you buy each of them 100 usd or you can split it how ever you want.
Tron (TRX) VeChain (VEN) Verge (XVG)  Ox (ZRX) Cardano (ADA)
TRX is Ok, but VEN can you give me a reason to choose it?
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

I'll give you an advice ( in fact it's my friend recommendation ) :
Buying IOTA, ADA, & ICX 100 usd each one on weekly basis using DCA strategy , the process lasts for around 1 year .
I think these coins are really promising and can give huge return especially ICX;  knowing that it's a Korean coin which gives it more potential .
jennyhau

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

Arcblock (but their whitelist is already closed so you'll have to invest after ICO), Credits also is another blockchain with big potential. There are so many potential coins that it's really hard to say, if I had to try pick one coin to go x100 I would go Arcblock but who knows what the price will be at after ICO.
I also hope on ABT so much. the next day is the day to buy this coin.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

If it generally is a $500 punt, then read up on some ICOs and risk it. If you want to put in $500 and just leave it then i suggest going for something stable like Etherium or Neo. Get on Redit and check CMC to see which coins look good in regard to ATH BTC price.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: