Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounties  (Read 2564 times)
amiramakam

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

the best bounties are the projects you believe in it. In terms of profit, obviously, it depends on the campaign. The larger the project the bigger the reward. check on the Whitepapers to read more about them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hassagi

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

I would also like to ask, based on what factors you think is a good project, please help me
SamB24

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

benefits can differ bounties to bounties in many aspects like from Translations to articles & social media campaign. But most of the bounties are allocating decent amount of stakes in Article campaign plus less no. Of participants makes this section More intriguing & profitable.
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Translation activities can get a lot of rewards, of course, first of all you should choose the real bounty event! The number of allocations for most bounty events is related to the number of participants. The fewer participants, the higher the reward!
HODL_guy

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Today the most crucial part of it success of the ICO, other factors are already not so important. Also ETH currently is really low so even in a great campaign you won't be able to earn a lot of $.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I have attended 2 bounty programs, but unfortunately I always feel disappointed. none of the results I got from the bounty. I have tried hard to do research on the bounty that I will follow. but again I get a scam bounty.
Until now I don't know which bounty is the best, how many best bounties. because I always failed to follow the bounty program. can you here provide a strategy that is 100% accurate to join a real bounty?

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

To me i prefer the bountiea that are on the low, underground projects where you get less participants but the disadvantages is most of the time it turns out to be a scam or they refuse to pay while popular project pay on time but the reward is not worth it. I will rather risk it with underground projects then getting paid peanut.
Oluomo16

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

To me, the best bounties is signature , am very interested in  signature because it's very easy to report
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

I think the Kryptial bounties are the best. Those projects handle by the kryptial surely come at least on the okex exchange. so you will have a sure profit. Amazix bounties also good.
lonzoball0

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

There are so many bounties out there, but you have to believe in the project. to trust the project, you have to read the whitepaper carefully.
Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Well if you are talking about the best bounties in my entire crypto life then there are so amny because it depends on the project and the team and the most important the manager who is managing the bounty. So if you are looking for the best and good Bounties and ICOs then look for the best managers like Irfan_pak10, Wapinter And the amazex bounties they have the best bounties and also for the coinfox bounty.

Have fun  Smiley Smiley
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

well if your going to start for a translation bounty , it doesnt matter if it has more participants cause only 1 get accepted per language , but if its on signature etc it will depend on how big the pool is and how well the project and team will scale
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

All bounties are good based on how they allocated fund.

If they allocated many % of bounty some event only less member participated on that campaign its too good people will earn more token on that campaign.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

It's a good choice to start with translation bounty. I know that rewards are the biggest in this type of bounty. I think you will earn a lot, but you need a good portfolio to be chosen.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

I think for now the income of the bounty hunter has decreased compared to last year, following the ico is also not in line with expectations because after finishing ico the price is cheaper than the price of ico. so now the bounty hunters must be able to choose which quality bounty can provide benefits
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

What is your experience with bounties, which of them get the most profit ? The smaller ICOs with less participants or the bigger ICOs with way more participants ?
Would be good to hear some comments of you, because I wanted to start with translation bounties Smiley

A topic is created very long but I found it really kind for newbies. I am a bounty hunter and my opinion is that you should be involved in big ICO projects and have more bounty members than small ICO projects. Because of the large and potential ICO projects, of course, the Token will be indexed on exchange floors and have good price.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

All bounties are good based on how they allocated fund.

If they allocated many % of bounty some event only less member participated on that campaign its too good people will earn more token on that campaign.

Unfortunately, it is not.
Many projects are ordinary scams. Before we start supporting any project / ICO, we should carefully research the information about it. The most important thing is that the dev team is not anonymous and its members had experience and documented achievements. Another thing is a well-prepared Whitepaper.
The amount of rewards is obviously important, but in my opinion it is only in the third position. Even if allocated funds for bounty are big you will get nothing if it will turn in to a scam. So the most important for sure is research about ICO.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████