Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounties  (Read 2564 times)
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peterstolypin

Activity: 462
Merit: 58

bountyreport

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

I look at the prospect of a bounty from the point of view of the success of the project. If the project is interesting, then even a few tokens in the long run will be profitable.

https://speechgen.io/ - generate text from speech with neural. Earn more on bounty and Ambassador programs with podcasts and videos in any language!
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

I always trust professionals and my intuition in choosing the bounty campaign.A lot of different groups dismantled the bounty campaign, join, ask questions. Check on the Whitepapers, catch the main point.In my opinion, translation campaign is profitable, but not everyone is able to fulfill it.The signature campaign is for those who like to write posts. And the most popular is Twitter and Facebook campaigns.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

What is your experience with bounties, which of them get the most profit ? The smaller ICOs with less participants or the bigger ICOs with way more participants ?
Would be good to hear some comments of you, because I wanted to start with translation bounties Smiley

The analysis I did to benefit from the Bounty Program by looking at the team and website, I do not see the total number of participants. Whitepaper and bounty allocation is the second step I see. Because of my understanding if the bounty program has a team and a good website, then the program will run smoothly and successfully.
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

I think the best results you can get based on the success of the bounty project. because if the project fails you certainly will not achieve maximum results.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

Signature bounty is not good if you got low ranksl.
For me its the social media if got lot of followers and friends. Specially if you are lazy you can choose the ones without thread reports and just retweets. Smiley Grin

In the case of low rank you can join the signature, twitter and facebook campaigns together and in the end the amount of tokens will be enough to take some profit.

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

Signatures can really make good money, but do not forget about translations and writing articles. In my experience for a 1 written paper I got about 1 ETH. But in that company there were few participants.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Signatures can really make good money, but do not forget about translations and writing articles. In my experience for a 1 written paper I got about 1 ETH. But in that company there were few participants.
Translation bounty should be number 1 as highest bounty because there are only few people who joined even though the allocation only 10% or less than that.

I think the best results you can get based on the success of the bounty project. because if the project fails you certainly will not achieve maximum results.
99% you will not get anything if the project failed to achive softcap (they will send all funds back to all investors if that happened)
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

The exact answer to this question is not, but my experience tells me that the Signature company is the most profitable
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

you can follow the program bounty translation and signature it is a program that reward its very big, if you have talent you can become bounty manager..
kurdapyo

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

well for me it better to join a project which have greater member because it means that the project is interesting and have greater chance to succeed.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

You can lookup bounty0x, they have many bounty programs from ongoing ICOs and from the ones that have ended
kubilay96 (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

you can follow the program bounty translation and signature it is a program that reward its very big, if you have talent you can become bounty manager..

Yeah I alreaded translated a few projects and want to participate in a signature bounty too, but not as a Jr Member, need 10 Merit first so I get bigger rewards as a Member ! Smiley

You can lookup bounty0x, they have many bounty programs from ongoing ICOs and from the ones that have ended

I think their website is a bit too confusing for me, I prefer a few other websites, mostly ICObench Smiley
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

As a rule, the most worthy bounties are projects with an already finished product. You also need to understand why in this project block block technology, and how it will work. Also, if the idea is not new and you've seen many similar projects, it's worthwhile to think about the step very seriously.
cryptozw

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

What is your experience with bounties, which of them get the most profit ? The smaller ICOs with less participants or the bigger ICOs with way more participants ?
Would be good to hear some comments of you, because I wanted to start with translation bounties Smiley

i think the issue is not about whether the ICO is small or big. To my own opinion :: The issue will come down to how good the idea behind the whole project is. How good is the team and who are the backers behind. You will find out that if the ICO is too small and the bounty participants get as much, but the token has low value, you will still earn less. Like the old saying goes :: Its better to own 5% of an elephant than 95% of a rate

tommy.investcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

An interesting topic since i had bad time struggling with the same questions last times.
IMHO, you can consider priority as the following factors:
- Good rated ICO from ICOBench or other well-known listings
- Check if good amount of tokens allocated to bounty program => "good" will be defined by you own.
- Register & execute
Hope it help

tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

The best reward for me was when I received ebtc airdrop, for filling out the form received 1500

torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

In my opinion signature bounty is profitable enough. It depends on your luck, for example there was a big bounty campaign from Bancor with a lot of participants and everyone got their payments and were very happy. On the other hand recently Datawallet has had a bounty campaign, there were only 8 people in the signature campaign and believe me everyone was happy by their profits.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

In my opinion signature bounty is profitable enough. It depends on your luck, for example there was a big bounty campaign from Bancor with a lot of participants and everyone got their payments and were very happy. On the other hand recently Datawallet has had a bounty campaign, there were only 8 people in the signature campaign and believe me everyone was happy by their profits.

yes, the bancor had the best bounty campaign and those who stayed to keep the tokens of bancor surely would be millionaires

kubilay96 (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

Yeah I guess that when the biggest allocation of the pool which is usually the signature bounty is divided by 8 people no body has anything to say against it haha
But as a Jr Member we dont get that much, thats why I try to become Member, but Merit is hard to get, I guess Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: