Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounties  (Read 2564 times)
kubilay96 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

What is your experience with bounties, which of them get the most profit ? The smaller ICOs with less participants or the bigger ICOs with way more participants ?
Would be good to hear some comments of you, because I wanted to start with translation bounties Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

First of all, I think the best bounties are the projects you believe in. In terms of profit, obviously it depends on the campaign. For example, if you translate the bigger ICO the better as it's always going to be limited with certain number of languages. On the other hand, if you do articles I think smaller with less participant gives you bigger rewards compare to big ICOs. It all depends on the campaign and what interests you.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

There are so many bounty out there but if you don't believe, secondly check on the Whitepapers to read more about them
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

signature bounty are best bounty compared to me and it can earn you lot.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

a lot of bounty live you choose in the thread each you live clay White papers and team that work and continue to monitor the development of ICO and pre sale for beginners better you follow bounty sosmed first

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

What is your experience with bounties, which of them get the most profit ? The smaller ICOs with less participants or the bigger ICOs with way more participants ?
Would be good to hear some comments of you, because I wanted to start with translation bounties Smiley

Translation campaign is good ,sometimes the reward is equal to  or even higher thag signature campaign and the good part is only few people are allowed to translate the whitepaper therefore the reward great.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

There are so many bounty out there but if you don't believe, secondly check on the Whitepapers to read more about them
the whitepapers statement does not guarantee the project will be successful, see the project is from the pre ico succeed what it is not, and if the project is successful but the participants are many certainly less satisfactory results, but if the project is small but the small participant certainly very beneficial to the participants

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

It's a big ICO with a small number of participants! Probably I was very lucky. I participated in the bounty of social media very successful project. ICO ended two or three weeks after reaching hard cap. A very good profit was obtained
Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

My favourite has been the Novatoken - NVT - Bounty campaign so far - really good rewards and a really communicative bunch - with a great game too - you even got/get tokens for playing the game

https://novablitz.com
https://t.me/novablitz
cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

i dont have a big experience in bountys but i think the best ones are the ones with the best project a good team and have a ggod market and margin to grow. i dont think it matters if its a big or small ico it may help but its not the most important thing
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Firstly, to participate in translation companies, you need an account higher than Newbie (you can insert pictures). It is best to start with social networks (facebook and Twitter), at the same time to up the level of the account on the bitcointalk. After gaining the status of a Jr. Member, try yourself in *Signature Campaign *.  Kiss
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

The best from bounties for sure are signature campaigns - the ones with big bounty budget and with little number of participants.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

The signature at the moment is the best for me. There are a small number of people there, and usually most of the Bounty pool is allocated to it. The company of blogs and media is also good. Everything depends on the project in which you participate.

GalaWan

Activity: 700
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

I need you to let go of the time, but to me I can say that I would generally accept Signature campaigns.

bhubur22122017

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

In my opinion, by following bounti especially taking part of the translation has considerable opinion compared to other parts because the translator is only done by one person for one language.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

Both, as long as the ico is not a scam project both are profitable small or big ico as long as they are rewarding participants and their token goes to the market it is ok, there are so-called big projects that turn to scam and some of them reward their bounty participants handsomely with their useless token.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:28:56 AM

Well it depends on the ico youve participated cause sometimes ico will determine how high the reward you will get, even if you joined in an ico bounty with lots of participants but it was a successful one expect that you will get high rewards.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

I think it's Signature, you don't need report, and bounty pool for signature campain always  higher than other  Grin
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:35 AM

There are so many promotions I'm really tired of deciding to join one of the winners. First I will look at the price ico time on the floor member on the telegram I most like to participate in the signature chapter. You just try to post quality posts on bitcointalk.
 I also like the posts on the forum
bitmonica

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

always look for the great project no matter how many or few the member is. because once they gather a lot or reach the hard cap. its also a big bonus for you. be careful with the scam ICO

www.databloc.io
🌐  DATABLOC  🌐 Protecting the world’s data
=> Reserve your stone token TODAY! <=
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: