Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Pump again in this Month(February)?  (Read 915 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:46:22 AM

Somehow I known that every years first month bitcoin falling down, and then finished the January months bitcoin go with his own speed. So, first month (January) end, now 2nd month of the year 2018. Now can be rise as like 2017? or few months ago.
How says expert research!?
dont you get the answer now?if what will bitcoin price?everything in this world dont happen permanently,and somehow you will realise that..this coin is promising and will have a long future some are bad but more are better if not may best..so just dont expect instead believe to its capabilities,i promise you this wont fail you.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

When the bitcoin price drops to the lowest position as it did some time ago, I'm sure that whales are preparing big scenarios to make prices skyrocket. and I'm sure this will happen soon, hold is a good choice for profit.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:17:43 AM

From the market point of view it should consolidate before increasing its price otherwise there is a huge drop in the Bitcoin. So the best thing is it should get strong support at one value in order to increase it's price even higher.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

Somehow I known that every years first month bitcoin falling down, and then finished the January months bitcoin go with his own speed. So, first month (January) end, now 2nd month of the year 2018. Now can be rise as like 2017? or few months ago.
dont you get the answer now?if what will bitcoin price?everything in this world dont happen permanently,and somehow you will realise that..this coin is promising and will have a long future some are bad but more are better if not may best..so just dont expect instead believe to its capabilities,i promise you this wont fail you.

Yes when bitcoin has been surviving in the market for almost ten years which is a proof that bitcoin is not a bubble and will be the future and there will be fluctuations in all the markets but crypto will have huge fluctuations which makes it unique and just wait for couple of months for next pump.

Am I spamming? Report me!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

When the bitcoin price drops to the lowest position as it did some time ago, I'm sure that whales are preparing big scenarios to make prices skyrocket. and I'm sure this will happen soon, hold is a good choice for profit.

Yes I wish everyone things the way you are doing as a new wave of rise is awaiting we need to hold on to bitcoin to get the highest profit instead of selling at the price dump.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

Just hold until it hits your desired sell choice, The whales definitely has a plan for getting this bitcoin up and pumping again. Weak hands and poor choice will be the doom of the panic seller and I guarantee that they will surely miss the chance of getting a nice profit once bitcoin hits the moon.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

The verb in this thread title is used wrong. Bitcoin doesn't pump itself. Something else pumps bitcoin.

60659 📦
qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 465
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

The price started resuming back slowly now. The price now is at $8000 plus. Good news are released on countries adapting bitcoin and blockchain. They have already decided their budget investing in bitcoin. Such moments are going to set the values on top spiking t $15K to $20K by end of March. Hope more whales pitch in investing into these coins to increase the demand and the values
Really happy to hair the news, now bitcoin price is $8733, its going slowly.  I believe it (bitcoin) will recover soon.
Your prediction/idea is good. After end the month march, then we can see the magic.
After all, everyone will be happy if recover as soon as possible happen.

coin_lover

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

It hit about 9100 a few hours back before coming back down to about 8800 . I think it will take about a month to reach the all time highs again
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

Honestly, a pump soon after bears is not really healthy for Bitcoin. It will make it like SHITCOIN, really.
BTC growing is really organic.
Therefore, recovering in an organic step will be more realistic to stabilize the value of BTC itself. But, sure it will recover and will be rise again.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

In accordance with my analysis. This is true and it has ever happened in 2017. But the current downturn is very different from the decline in 2017. It can be ascertained, the rising process will also find a different way.

Bitcoin definitely increase sharply this month, 

For the month of february this bitcoin increase will run slowly but surely.

There are certain metrics that will determine this. The fact that it rose in February in earlier years is not an automatic guarantee that it will rise again this month. Much depends on the news coming from the media.

I agree with what you say.

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

I want tell that some days ago bitcoin price was very high in market. But now its value is going down. I also hope that this month bitcoin will again gone to high in market.
That is the nature of bitcoin that is why it is important to know what you will do if something happens, by having a plan you will be prepared no matter what bitcoin throws at you, this is why I was not surprised by the dump in the price, I knew it was coming and anyone with experience knew it was coming the only thing I could not predict is the dump will be this big.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

It's already risen from $6500 or so back up to $9000+. So this month is looking really good so far.

Plus the CNY celebrations that is going to come up soon, people may start buying bitcoin again. Still a lot of weak hands though that is ready to sell whenever bitcoin drops below $8000, which imo doesn't make any sense.

If everything goes well, we can go even to $11k or beyond just like last year's pump up to $10k+ within the month. It's not guaranteed though, so prepare to hold on for longer if that doesn't work out.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

That makes sense because January is the first month of new year. Let's not forget that December has two major events that causes bitcoin's price to fall down which runs until the first week of February.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

We are all waiting for that moment again. January is not a good month for bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin is growing up again this past few days and i hope it continue to grow.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:06:45 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 11:06:49 PM by drachman

It is too early to think we are going to see any kind of pump action, we should wait to see if there is a low recovery of the price and see if we can pierce the barrier of 10k once again once that is done and everything looks stable for some time then we may begin to think of a pump again and that will take us a few months at best if we have luck in our side.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

We are all waiting for that moment again. January is not a good month for bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin is growing up again this past few days and i hope it continue to grow.
This year's start is not really a good one although we are all happy when bitcoin reached almost $19,000 and we have no complain except with the fees. This is fine to see it at $8,000 as the fees weren't that high and I can transfer $5 for a fee of $0.1 and even lower unlike when the price was on ATH, the fees were on the same level too.

selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

Indeed this would happen in the event of changes happened bitcoin price in value of bitcoin then we don't need to worry about this. it is possible that at the end of February, bitcoin will show on a bright spot because now bitcoin already rise again by slowly pumping again until it reaches the number 15 k at the end of this month, I was expecting this to happen
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

I'm very confident that bitcoin will rise this month it could be 15,000usd and hopin to reach all time high very soon as the price goes up alts will follow also. If lightning network will release the price actually will skyrocket!
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

I don't think we will see any positive return in bitcoin price this February, my focus is in mid year. But if the unexpected happens (i.e rise in price) I will be very happy

Well if it takes that long then we'll have all the weak hands flushed out already and those left at the ones who pretty much understands how things work with crypto. Though i won't say that a rebound would be unexpected this month. We can all be smiling before february ends also
Yeah it is obvious the weak hands have finally leaved the building that is why the price is not longer going down, however without new people pouring money in bitcoin we do not have too much of an increase in price, so it think it is possible we are stagnant for sometime before we see an increment in the price, I do not know when that is going to happen but it will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: