Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric Cars - The future ?  (Read 3368 times)
electricblueeyes (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

Alot of the major car manufacturers are turning their sights on electric and hybrid cars and it seems it's only a matter of time before petrol and diesel cars are gone the way of the dodo. Tesla unveiled an impressive truck for transporting goods. Alot of governments and car manufacturers seem to be getting on board with going green for all the obvious reasons but how soon do you predict before electric is the norm in transportation ?

Do you own an electric car or are considering buying one  ? What are your reasons for buying it ?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karapul769

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

I don't think that it will happen soon. There are still a lot of obstacles for using electric cars. For example infrastructure. People will use regular oil until it ends
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

It may not happen immediately but from time to time maybe electricity will be probably be put to use more than those using petroleum. As the years passes by, most of these oil reserves might be depleted. There are more power generators now using renewable energy sources that is being converted into electricity. This could be a signal for electric cars to be built in the near future. May be not immediately today.
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

electric cars is the best way to minimize pollution in our country and most of all in our mother earth.
less noice  and it can help to maintain clean atmosphere.
Ridulus

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

It may not happen immediately but from time to time maybe electricity will be probably be put to use more than those using petroleum. As the years passes by, most of these oil reserves might be depleted. There are more power generators now using renewable energy sources that is being converted into electricity. This could be a signal for electric cars to be built in the near future. May be not immediately today.

I agree with you. It is not the fast change but I believe that it will finally happen. One day the situation in the atmosphere will be that bad and people will have no choice
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

Electric cars will be available in the coming time. That is the demand in the modern. Electric cars will be born will reduce environmental pollution. Humans will live in a clean atmosphere. Better human health and longer life expectancy. I wish the world would emerge more electric cars.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

Green concept is motivated a lot in the modern world. In the future this is going to be highly increased. Therefore purchasing a fuel driven car can cause difficulties to sell in the future. Hence the best decision is to go with the modern technology and tend to use electric vehicles as an investment to the future.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

electric cars is the best way to minimize pollution in our country and most of all in our mother earth.

I love this message, this is all true.
having electric cars will reduce the pollution of the earth and people will have good savings after that.
Oil is controlled by ELITES and they control the price and profit of it.
While on an electric car, it is much affordable and solar power is one of the powers they can have.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

So if everyone went electric how many additional powers stations would be required?

Would they be nuclear, coal?

Electric vehicles cause the same pollution they just push it further up the energy production chain.

Also is there enough lithium etc. produced for all the required battery packs?  

If the demand suddenly increases exponentially due to electric vehicles then electricity price will increase.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

electric cars would be great.... i hope they can develop the battery systems.........electric cars would help to minimize pollution in our country and this would be great for all of us........also less noice... less costs (no gas// in my country gas is very expensive  Cry ).....im excited what brings the future of electric cars Roll Eyes

I think it's high time that the Oil Producing countries should start looking for other avenues to make their money because when the almost everyone starts using electric powered vehicles and other things, no one is going to make engines that uses fuel anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Production of electric cars is increasing. In Europe at least, I think that we will have soon a good proportion of electric cars among all the vehicles. I don't use one cause I do long journeys, but for those who mainly use their car in th city, it's an interesting option

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

Alot of the major car manufacturers are turning their sights on electric and hybrid cars and it seems it's only a matter of time before petrol and diesel cars are gone the way of the dodo. Tesla unveiled an impressive truck for transporting goods. Alot of governments and car manufacturers seem to be getting on board with going green for all the obvious reasons but how soon do you predict before electric is the norm in transportation ?

Do you own an electric car or are considering buying one  ? What are your reasons for buying it ?

Electric cars are sustainable vehicles. But people spend big amount energy for producing them. In the future they can produce electric cars with minimum energy. If that happens and I have enough bitcoin I will prefer to buy one instead of lambo. Smiley

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Yamidee

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

I'm not convinced that electric cars are really that green as they are advertising. For providing electricity you need power station and none of them is without huge impact on environment. If you take in consideration impact of coal power plants, or potential disaster that can arise from nuclear power plants and in addition the battery needed for electric cars are as well not environment friendly neither their production.
rei_m

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:10:41 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 10:42:11 PM by rei_m

Well with companies like Volvo planning to only sell electric cars and hybrids by 2019 [1], and a whole bunch of countries planning to ban petrol/diesel cars by at least 2040, with some even stating 0 road emissions by 2050 [2], my guess would be that by 2030, electric cars will account for more than 50% of car sales worldwide.

1. https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/05/volvo-cars-electric-hybrid-2019
2. http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/11/autos/countries-banning-diesel-gas-cars/index.html
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

I heard there is a certain country that pledged for full support of electric car using country in the future. Maybe as of now this cars are a bit expensive compared to cars using fuel but i will still consider to buy one because this is could be the start of saving the planet, global warming is becoming a real threat right now.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

Technology is progressing more and more every day.This is good for us.Almost every year we get cars that are perfect.We got cars that can even be controlled without man's help.Is not that perfect? There are also cars that work using sunlight.Car homes have reached the peak, which does not mean they will not continue to advance.They are all doing it to make us better.So we need to be grateful to them.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

This won't happen urgently. If so, the other public transportation would be a waste. We can save the planet but we are losing the electricity as well. We get different car models every year and most of them are improving each year. If they would jump to electric cars then the drafted design will be useless anymore. The fuel companies will go down and all of that.
StefanPLU

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

I think it will happen in the next 10 Years that electric cars will be the new big thing and will get the norm.

They don´t pollute, they are not noisy at all (one of my friends has one). My next car will be for sure electric
and here in Europe producers of cars and even some countries want to make it the norm quick.

I am a big fan of the idea, I don´t need a big fast car, for me a car is to go from A to B and it needs to be efficient.

nehara2

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:48:38 AM

It's good project for our world.Because many of pollution are stop like bad smoke,bad sound etc..we have small amount of electric cars now..I hope it will increase the future & most people like to use it.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

As of now we have seen electronic bicycles all around it helps prevent air pollution and if you have one you don't have any responsibility for it, no need for registration, no need for driver license no need for gasoline just charge the battery and go can go to market as easy like that

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: