Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric Cars - The future ?  (Read 3369 times)
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

I think its good if many electric cars are release in the market. Because it will affect the price of gasoline. The competition between electric cars and gasoline power cars will become tighter. And it will make the price of gasoline lower than its price today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Alot of the major car manufacturers are turning their sights on electric and hybrid cars and it seems it's only a matter of time before petrol and diesel cars are gone the way of the dodo. Tesla unveiled an impressive truck for transporting goods. Alot of governments and car manufacturers seem to be getting on board with going green for all the obvious reasons but how soon do you predict before electric is the norm in transportation ?

Do you own an electric car or are considering buying one  ? What are your reasons for buying it ?

In truth, i would really like to see alot of hybrid cats or certainly move forward to the likes of renewable energy with a very serious horsepower underneath. What i fear is if petrol becomes the thing of the past, what would happen to the fat sheiks of the middle east. Their money is largely hinged on the price and the mount of petrol they mine. Hell, what would happen to th military might of the united states if crude oil is no longer valuable? At the back of my mind, these powerhouses tries to hinder the advancement of renewable energy.

Toby Benson

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

now and future humans need this types of cars.An electric car is an automobile that is propelled by one or more electric motors, using energy stored in rechargeable batteries.
paveloush

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

Of course it's a future. But will be great, if cars will use directly solar energy for example, not energy of power stations.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

Once battery technology density and charging catches up to gas mileage the shift towards electric cars will be massive.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

I think that when humanity completely transfers to another type of fuel, it will not necessarily be electricity, since it also requires stations for its production. Perhaps it will be a more environmentally friendly type of fuel, but I do not think that this is waiting for us in the near future.
Electric vehicles have charging problems, there are no electricity stations everywhere for long roads, and some electrical stations charge very slowly. Electric vehicles need to be further developed for the near future.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

I think electric cars are better atleast in the perspective that atleast we are able to contribute a percent in cutting off polution
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

Electric cars on blockchain - is a future. Also, it'll be autopilot
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

I think if more faster and more capacious batteries were invented, then it would become a reality very quickly. Now, still pour gasoline much faster than charging the car from power.

XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

I'm certain that electric cars will dominate the future. Oils will bring less supply until it's empty and electric cars will be the answer to that crisis.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

Probably electric cars will be born in the future that could help to our invironment and no more pollution to be intake to our lungs, electric cars also can reduce the expenses unlike using oil and gasoline that more expensive right now.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

Alot of the major car manufacturers are turning their sights on electric and hybrid cars and it seems it's only a matter of time before petrol and diesel cars are gone the way of the dodo. Tesla unveiled an impressive truck for transporting goods. Alot of governments and car manufacturers seem to be getting on board with going green for all the obvious reasons but how soon do you predict before electric is the norm in transportation ?

Do you own an electric car or are considering buying one  ? What are your reasons for buying it ?

Well i have no doubt this would come sooner or later so yes i positively buy one , but having electric cars will be a big problem to the diesel such as the petrol what so ever. And the reasons for me to buy it it's not in fame or whatever because it's my dream , and i have some link that explain the future of electric cars feel free to look at.

Link: https://www.pocket-lint.com/cars/news/140845-future-cars-upcoming-electronic-cars-of-the-future-coming-soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Electric car in the future , its not bad to have that in the future . Beacuse it can help us to save money . Help to decrease the pollution causes of the smoke of the car . But i think it is not totally car being electric , i think some of the car can be electric, and some are still gasoline car .
GlobalLotteryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

Electric cars, clean energy paying with ethereum for the energy  Grin

Dreaming ..

GLT
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

I don't have an electric car.
Actually I like electric car than diesel car for electric car have a lot of advantages than diesel. It is also helpful for our green house mother earth. Let us imagine if everyone use electric car it can avoid the air pollution anyway. Then the more it is produce the more people will attract to it. Although there is side effect but still it is good if it will upgrade to the highest level of upgrading.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Well to be honest electric cars are the news face the new car on future so positively i buy and I hope bitcoin will serve as a payment to the cars though. And i think it would affect the economy positively to reduce the air pollution cause of the diesel.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

no until the source of cheap renewable and what's more important - sustainable power is found
honey.please

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

electric cars- the poorly thought present, the bright future! we're running out of natural resources.
potpotjames

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

When dreaming of the future, we must also dream of having a sustainable environment. Having electric cars in the future would be a great solution to this destructive position man has been stucked. When a car was powered  with electricity, no fuel will ever be burned resulting to a lesser carbon dioxide and other chemicals production. When carbon was lessen with the use of electric cars, isn't using it normally would be a great solution for people to have a clean air to breathe. Aside from that future will not be just futuristic but cleaner.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

With Adequate charging station and quick charging, electric car are the future.
They have already achieved upto 500km regular use on single charge which is more than enough for a city use and for long drive, you can have a half hour break to let it charge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: