Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you wondering what's happening with bitcoin?  (Read 678 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

In the end those who play without basic knowledge or without senior guidance, he will gives a bad image for bitcoin. Many started when bitcoin prices rise uncontrollably and at that time they put high expectations. With that high expectation, if they can't survive this time of course they will lose. for newbie don't hesitate to ask in this forum so many people are willing to help you.
Yes, I think before making any decision or any opinion it is better to exploit all the resources to get the best of the best knowledge of that time. Currently the market of the bitcoin is down, now the market is full of different rumours out of which only 30-40 percentage are the encouraging and rest are very very discouraging. So before making purchases or selling your cryptocurrency, do ask about the guidance from different people here.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:02:52 PM

I understand bitcoin value will fluctuate from time to time since it is the nature of all cryptos, but I didn't expect it can go deeper than it made few days ago, actually I am really wondering if this is really the cycle of bitcoin or it is maybe the sign that it will going to end soon. But after the recovery last day I started to understand even if bitcoin drops so bad it's still manage to recover and stay alive in the market.

CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

I cant agree with you more. The banks see how cryptocurrency wont benefit them so they go for media control and unfortunately people nowadays believe anything. But when people realize that cryptocurrency is the best way to go the price will change until it finally finds a healthy price with everyone  Also I love all your trading view charts they are always right! Thanks!!

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
vidprab5

Activity: 222

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

At this time I buy bitcoins this situation has been going on for many years. Very soon it will start to grow as usual
Your calmness tells a lot about your experience. Not a single word uttered from your mouth was wrong. Definitely, you understand the way bitcoin works.  It is taking rest at the present moment and soon, we all will be in another pump phase. This one better than the previous one for sure. Bitcoin is the most volatile currency so its pump and dumps, both are unimaginable. But it should not worry anyone.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

I think it's reasonable to asked people to hold, because most of us believe that bitcoin still go up and reach more than $10000, if the experience traders encourage people to sell again then the market will crash more deeply, but I agree that people need to be more careful if they want to invest in alt, most of the alt is only being pumped  by the whale, if they want to play in alt, it's better they set the exit strategy before they start to invest
Holding is purely for investors and the thing is that a lot of people mix these two up. Someone can be both and decide to make trading decisions and buy back when the time is right, while someone without some good knowledge about the market can just decide to hold as long as they believe in such project. So, like you said, I really do not see anything bad in holding as it depends totally on the person involved.

While HODL-ing , people look at altcoins potential to grow together whenever bitcoin ready to bounce back, it's not something new , the strange thing are when people do make a brave speculation now but cut the loss sooner due panic, people nowadays wants an instant cash , it's impossible, you need a lot of time before collecting good things later as profit. It's like a scheduled crash for bitcoin but yeah no one know.
I would rather say the main problem is that people pick the wrong alts and not the one that is going to grow, with potentials but rather with one that is not even ready to pick up at all and just some whales who may be looking for gullible ones to dump on and make profit while they panic here and there selling for loss until the market gets totally drained.
thanhqn

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

I believe the bitcoin will exceed the $ 20k hook in the next few months. There's nothing to worry about at the moment. The sharks are tearing at each other Smiley)
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

At this time I buy bitcoins this situation has been going on for many years. Very soon it will start to grow as usual
The prices are no doubt down nowadays but there is a bit of improvement shown in the value of bitcoin. If we study the graph of other crytocurriencies as well, we will observe that they also struggled at the start with their prices but then eventually the prices become stable, although many other currencies are not functional now but the bitcoin has been the replacement of all others because it has removed all the flaws present in the previous ones, it has gain the trust of people in very short time and soon its price will be to the moon.

tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Will go up
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

Could've said better myself and this is what I mostly tell newbies or people who just jumped in to the world of crypto and most especially through trading. The first rule I would tell them is to do thorough research first on the coins you want to invest in because that is how you know a coin will be successful or not. And bitcoins price has been constantly fluctuating ever since so it is not a fuss for some when it dipped down.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

Could've said better myself and this is what I mostly tell newbies or people who just jumped in to the world of crypto and most especially through trading. The first rule I would tell them is to do thorough research first on the coins you want to invest in because that is how you know a coin will be successful or not. And bitcoins price has been constantly fluctuating ever since so it is not a fuss for some when it dipped down.
Choosing coins which the best to invest is good, but we all know that the most potential coins among of all is bitcoin also altcoin are depend on bitcoin price movement. If you have invested already before the dipping of price you should hold until you will your profit, holding is a safest way and lower risk than others. I'm not surprising at this moment when the price was going down it is traditional on bitcoin price movement that these months January and February bitcoin price was decreasing and the middle and last month it will bouncing back again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zemb

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

At first, I am wondering what happen with bitcoin price the sudden drops down of value. After that, I look chart bitcoin market to many years ago. At this time I buy bitcoins this situation has been going on for many years. I hope bullish again.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

Yes I am wondering what could happen to bitcoin system. It seems like there were bad news to bitcoin lately that other members have been posting regarding with the investment. There are frequent questions raise that why do bitcoin price fall down? It seems like the supply for bitcoin now are high. So meaning there could be panic selling of bitcoin? The trust issues with bitcoin also is rising. There are lot of hackers lately and some advance IT experts that could be able to access the system. There should be a system update and restore the trust and its confidence in bitcoin system. I think that these system should be legalize for us to keep on investing. There should be someone that could make any actions to legalize bitcoin.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1081
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

I can't understand how news are getting spread and strange right now.  But it seems social media are currently been the accused for being bad for people who get rid in bitcoins. Some says news for BTC  are known for hackers and IT expert, but I don't care them and I don't wonder how the price are changing because I think BTC are only fluctuate the price. But I observed people are holding their prices that they will sell in the near future.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

Price trying to make a floor here at 8,000. Are you going to sell 8,000?

No, I'm not selling any of my coins now because I believe after all the current issues settle down prices again go up. I already booked some profit when prices were around 20K and 15K range so I can wait until this year end without selling any of my coins.
Nice spots to want to book profit. Those are some pretty crazy spots now as resistance if eventually a bull run starts as there are some holders wishing to make some pretty good profit in these regions. Holding really is not a bad thing and it depends on each individual. It is just that I wonder why people hold when they can make the best profit trading it when the time is right and looking for a better market to step in and make more profit.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Price trying to make a floor here at 8,000. Are you going to sell 8,000?

No, I'm not selling any of my coins now because I believe after all the current issues settle down prices again go up. I already booked some profit when prices were around 20K and 15K range so I can wait until this year end without selling any of my coins.
Nice spots to want to book profit. Those are some pretty crazy spots now as resistance if eventually a bull run starts as there are some holders wishing to make some pretty good profit in these regions. Holding really is not a bad thing and it depends on each individual. It is just that I wonder why people hold when they can make the best profit trading it when the time is right and looking for a better market to step in and make more profit.
Everyone will do different things and usually many people can not think according to direction, when they have all these abilities. That's why sometimes some things like making a decision is a very difficult thing to do. Sometimes an easy question will be very difficult to answer, sometimes the circumstances do not match the existing conditions.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

If you know the history of bitcoin especially its markets history you would not wonder what is happening with bitcoin and instead would already think this will happen one way or the other. Bitcoin prices does not always stay on top all the time, that is why most of the old traders would say it is not new to them because bitcoins price always fluctuate in the first place so it is not a wonder if these whales who are holding most of their coins in bitcoin would play the market every first quarter of the year.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

I understand bitcoin value will fluctuate from time to time since it is the nature of all cryptos, but I didn't expect it can go deeper than it made few days ago, actually I am really wondering if this is really the cycle of bitcoin or it is maybe the sign that it will going to end soon. But after the recovery last day I started to understand even if bitcoin drops so bad it's still manage to recover and stay alive in the market.
Some need first hand experience to believe that, just look at the previous crash, it was way bigger than this one and faster as well, many people lose hope but those that survived that crash have no problem holding now since they have experience and even if they tell the newbies there is nothing to fear the newbies will not understand until they go through this and see for themselves that bitcoin recovers no matter how big is the crash.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Yes, I am really wondering about what is happening with bitcoin and what is up with the price dumps in the market of bitcoin and i realized that it is just the result of the FUDs about bitcoin because it is all over the internet and i know that this is not forever so i will not sell any of my coins and i will just keep holding them and buy some cheap altcoins out there.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:41:58 PM

Sometimes an easy question will be very difficult to answer, sometimes the circumstances do not match the existing conditions.
If you don't know what to do or how to behave during fud or a massive correction, it basically means that you don't know how this market works. The senior hodlers here don't care about this correction at all.

You either keep hodling or trade against the volatility caused by whatever shitload of fud. It's not the first fud attempt and correction, and definitely won't be the last. If you invest in Bitcoin, you have to know that.

If you jump into Bitcoin without doing any research, you're pretty much just gambling on this market, which will cost you badly in the long run. If you swallow a loss, there is only yourself that you can blame.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

Will go up
I am getting BTC information going down $ 4000
then March will be back up.
this will happen if some wall is not strong enough to survive. if the wall is strong then March may be back up. I just hold it, and keep watch.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █