Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ".`Altcoins Continue to Bleed?  (Read 197 times)
jomz312 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

Bitcoin Price Dives Below $9,700

January proved to be one of Bitcoin’s worse months in recent memory, as a variety of factors converged to erase the tail end of the asset’s remarkable 2017 rally.

But now all altcoins are crackdown..

Unfortunately, the flagship cryptocurrency does not appear to have shaken off those woes upon entering February, and growing regulatory concerns have reduced the Bitcoin price to a present value of $9,643. This translates into a $161.5 billion market cap and represents a single-day decline of six percent.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

This dip is AMAZING.

I just bought my very first Ripple's and Ada's for really cheap prices. Bought it with Ethereum cause that's high now.

I'm now trying to get my very first Stellar. I felt sorry i didn't had these top altcoins but now i have a great chance.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

We all know that at some point of time in near future Bitcoin has to grow and along with it will rise the rest of the potential altcoins. It's just a matter of time when before the ride begins. For all those who are buying now I would say you are getting the most precious opportunities to buy in this dip since it may never come back. I am sure once the bitcoin ride begins these prices will become a myth. Altcoins are now at cheap prices too and it's hard to say whether they will show some significant gains NOW or not. Altcoins had their great gains in the end of December and that is why they are giving out more dips now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

Interesting that altcoins today becoming red after BTC, not with BTC. Seems like some alts prices disconnected from BTC.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

This dive gives us the opportunity to buy valuable coins at a low price. And I think that this is not the end. Panic does its job. But I believe that bitcoin will again take its positions and win new peaks.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

This dip is AMAZING.

I just bought my very first Ripple's and Ada's for really cheap prices. Bought it with Ethereum cause that's high now.

I'm now trying to get my very first Stellar. I felt sorry i didn't had these top altcoins but now i have a great chance.

One could argue that both ripple and cardano are actually still rather expensive right now. You need to factor in the total supply when thinking about whether or not a coin is at a good price.  Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

This dip is AMAZING.

I also think that this Dip one cryptocurrency is the best option for investors to add their coins they like best. I also buy Ripple, Xvg, Trx, and Etereum these days. It's a lot more beneficial than buying BTC. Anyway, after May, all of these coins will start up. This is the nature of Cryptocurrency. Cool

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I think that despite the fact that Bitcoin has fallen so low now, he will return and rise up pretty quickly. It is worth waiting for the middle of March, in my opinion it is from the middle of March that Bitcoin will start to grow again. Other coins will also go up with him. So do not be upset. Now there is a great opportunity to buy coins that you like.

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

I've heard so much bad news lately.
With governments planning to further regulate the cryptocurrency, facebook has banned the advertising of ICO, and more and more bad news is beginning to emerge, and the bear market may have arrived.

boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

altcoins will continue to bleed for a while more. Lots of selling will continue in the market until the calm returns to the market and good news prevail. But good news will come soon and we will start hearing of updates to the ethereum blockchain, strong use cases of blockchain and countries supporting blockchain and crypto etc.

And when these good news come, we will see another big surge of crypto a marketcap of 1 trillion. This is just waiting to happen this year.

So sit tight and buy those cheap altcoins if you have not secure those coins u been eyeing..

Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

Its time to doing something. If the prices always higher and higher , how we can invest? Now,Maybe we have oppurtunity to buy lower price and after long term profit more. This is not blood , maybe sugar..

BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

I think they're gonna bleed for a while (maybe a month to go back up again).

Of course, it's a pretty good time to buy now, so as long as you don't panic in the future.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
charcoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

We all know that at some point of time in near future Bitcoin has to grow and along with it will rise the rest of the potential altcoins. It's just a matter of time when before the ride begins. For all those who are buying now I would say you are getting the most precious opportunities to buy in this dip since it may never come back. I am sure once the bitcoin ride begins these prices will become a myth. Altcoins are now at cheap prices too and it's hard to say whether they will show some significant gains NOW or not. Altcoins had their great gains in the end of December and that is why they are giving out more dips now.
I agree on this. Fill your bags with your favorite altcoin.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

We never know when will these fuds end and crypto currencies prices start to rise again. Picking up cheap coins as much as I can now.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

Bitcoin Price Dives Below $9,700

January proved to be one of Bitcoin’s worse months in recent memory, as a variety of factors converged to erase the tail end of the asset’s remarkable 2017 rally.

But now all altcoins are crackdown..

Unfortunately, the flagship cryptocurrency does not appear to have shaken off those woes upon entering February, and growing regulatory concerns have reduced the Bitcoin price to a present value of $9,643. This translates into a $161.5 billion market cap and represents a single-day decline of six percent.

It kind of sounds like you are quoting something else that somebody wrote but didn't give them credit.

Ok, here we go.
First off, your first sentence is just flat out wrong.  "Bitcoin's worse months in recent memory"? How on earth is this bitcoin's worse months in recent memory? I guess if you specifically only compare it to December, than it seems bad but just three four months ago bitcoin was valued at 5k.

Second, if you think concerns over regulation and "bad news" is what drove the price down you have no idea how market economics works.
For everyday people, it a simple supply and demand issue.  A lot of money was pumped into crypto in december and now people aren't buying as much.  That itself is a huge explanation of btc's value.

On the whale side, there were some market manipulations with btc future trading along with large scale price fluctuations with projects with large amount of centralized investors.

Oh, and by the way, this price correction is exciting and healthy.  The last thing I want is for btc to have a non stop meteoric rise.  It's already volatile enough as it is and price corrections help the entire market to stabalize.

davicoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

Lots of negative news in the space driving those prices down - will they reverse?
goldenchip

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

Yeah, altcoins price and Bitcoin price are correlated most of the time, unlike what most people think. However, I think at some point altcoins will not be able to follow Bitcoin's performance, because you need much more than speculative value to maintain a multi billion dollar market.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

This dip is AMAZING.

One could argue that both ripple and cardano are actually still rather expensive right now. You need to factor in the total supply when thinking about whether or not a coin is at a good price.  Cool Cool Cool
Yes it is true, total supply in the market should be affected about the price of that current coins. But in fact, mostly coins was going dip at same time. I have no idea, is this about January negative trend or these could be discount month. When i have seen from bitcoin last few years graph statistic, it shown market will getting back positive trend after February.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

This dip is AMAZING.

One could argue that both ripple and cardano are actually still rather expensive right now. You need to factor in the total supply when thinking about whether or not a coin is at a good price.  Cool Cool Cool
Yes it is true, total supply in the market should be affected about the price of that current coins. But in fact, mostly coins was going dip at same time. I have no idea, is this about January negative trend or these could be discount month. When i have seen from bitcoin last few years graph statistic, it shown market will getting back positive trend after February.

To add to that, some people speculate that there will be another drop in February because of the Chinese New Year. 

After that, it'll start to climb again.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

This dip is AMAZING.

I've been following these prices for a month now and it seemed like a unique opportunity. Ethereum was still well above 1.100 so it was a great chance to use some of my Eth.

The thing is that even if you think they are still expensive now, the question is whether they will get back to their "more" expensive levels after a dip like this.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: