Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking about altcoin?  (Read 352 times)
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

dont panic the altcoin effect decreases, you just need patient and waiting for the stable price and rework it
last year altcoin have decreases, but end year altcoin have increase price
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:17 AM

I noticed some altcoin in coinmarketcap, and I see the coin keeps going down, which I ask, will the coin be lost if the price keeps going down, or will it not go away and the price will go up?
now some altcoins has decreased it doesn't mean the coin will disappear in the market.
tides are commonplace in the crypto world. i think this is the right time to invest.
you can resell it in the top if you have the coins in your cart i suggest to hold it and this requires patience !
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:20:50 AM

If the prices go down, it's a good opportunity to invest and buy your coins. It's technically normal in the crypto world that the prices are going down, but some consider it as a sale to the coins. They won't disappear, don't worry. It might be also a good time for them since people would invest on their coins due to the amount. Then, after the tide, the prices will go back to normal, and the investment game begins from there.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

I think your coin is not lost if your coin is already in coinmarketcap. unless your coin is indicated a scam. for that maybe you can read in the forum or review the whitepaper project altcoin that you invest. to anticipate it. my recommendation still hold your investment assets. I hope also this is the moment of panic selling.

what coinmarketcap can be used as a reference if the coins that have been signed in coinmarketcap will not be lost ? I also have a coin already in the coinmarketcap, already 1 month I notice the price continues to fall too, I sell in yobit also can not, what do you think the solution?
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:08 AM

Grin
I think your coin is not lost if your coin is already in coinmarketcap. unless your coin is indicated a scam. for that maybe you can read in the forum or review the whitepaper project altcoin that you invest. to anticipate it. my recommendation still hold your investment assets. I hope also this is the moment of panic selling.

what coinmarketcap can be used as a reference if the coins that have been signed in coinmarketcap will not be lost ? I also have a coin already in the coinmarketcap, already 1 month I notice the price continues to fall too, I sell in yobit also can not, what do you think the solution?
My advice is that you should hold to die. Please hold all your possessions there and wait until the altcoins rise. In my experience, the altcoins will be discounted in a short time and will recover in just a few weeks. That's why so many investors like to invest in altcoins.
Or if you need money, you can sell them but do not sell them all. Hold back half and wait for it to rise. You will get more profit. good luck  Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

just wait, be patient until the altcoin price goes up again. I think all coin prices are currently down for now, because of the decline in bitcoin prices. don't panic and sell it, you can lose. keep hold it.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

We all need some patience and don't even think about sell at this prices. There is needed some time and altcoin priceses will recovered again.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

If a coin got a good potential it should go up surely in the future. If the coin was a result of a failed project or scam oriented it will be a coin with no value forever.
all coin has a potential to grow but unfortunately there are some bad new that keep crashing the market nowadays which is the common reason why all the price of alt is keep dumping and the best strategy on it is to wait until the market stabilizes to avoid loses. It doesn't matter if some of the person behind the alt failed on their project. And perhaps it cant affects on others coin price.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:53:45 AM

I noticed some altcoin in coinmarketcap, and I see the coin keeps going down, which I ask, will the coin be lost if the price keeps going down, or will it not go away and the price will go up?
All the altcoin are devalued! Or is going back to the real price! But for me it is pathetic! Because I'm investing a lot on altcoin.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:55:44 AM

If the altcoin has been dead for couple of years it might be delisted from exchanges but not from the coinmarketcap which unless if all the exchanges delist the coin.Price is going down because the total marketcap is declining which trigger most of investors to get out from bitcoin's market which causes the bloodsheds of the coins for about 2 weeks,most of the people did panic selling thats why the situation has worsen.

AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

Everything depends on the purpose for which this coin was created. if it is only for collectibles then why is it then needed in the market if it is not competitive. But there are new coins that are well developed and maintained, it is clear that while they are still not so good in the future.

GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

Some of the coins will rise again. But the most of them will die forever. So right know, you have to act deliberately. DOnt start to spend your money to shitcoins which has no value. Do some researches, and invest in coins with real and good projects behind. Those coins are right now not available for 1cent, they cost actually some dollars. But it's worth it to invest in these coin. These coins will still here after the dump, while the real shitcoins will disappear. So choose wisely which coin you invest.
ElingElingUmat

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

be calm, you have to be patient. I think this is the impact of Chinese New Year, believe the coins will be stable again. if you are rash in taking action to sell, then you will get a loss, wait until the price is stable to your benefit
I agree with you Since the beginning of 2018 coin prices continue to decline and maybe in February will get worse, one cause is the Lunar New Year where many people sell their coins. The more that sells the coins and the less demand or who buys coins automatically, the price will go down. But I believe the future of coin prices will be stable again.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

Market has high volatility which means it skyrockets and collapse in just a day,we need to know that this is the risk of cryptocurrency investments.Most of these bloodbaths are created for the financial instutions to get involve with cryptocurrency's market.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

If a coin have potential it will surely go up in price after the fall but if its a shitcoin then the value will not be so good because the previous holders will keep dumping the coin till it will have no demand in market.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Bijikopi (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:08:48 AM

thanks for the answers you gave me, some of your answers made me calm and not panic at the price of altcoin market prices that went down, and thanks for notices about coinmarketcap and some advice on altcoin.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

Any coin future will shown on the Roadmap and Whitepaper, in the whitepaper you will see all about information of that coin. How it works, what the Purpose of that coin.
Everthing you will be know. Then you analysis yourself it will remain or no. Price may be down, its a general matter.
But it will not vanish at all after seeing that coin whitepaper (future).

Be hardworker
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

Every coin has the same chance to become scam or lost ( no value ) if the price keep go down, because to raise up again need trust ( money/ fund ) from investor to keep develop their concept project and they don't have it. Many coin become scam but almost of them keep survive ( not go away ) even the value can make us cry. If you're newbie/ expert / trader/ investor should have good analyze and stop loss before replace your money into altcoin. Just for safety only.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

It's up to the potential of the altcoin , not all the altcoins can survive .The better ones will survive , others will die some day .
atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:46:27 AM

be calm, you have to be patient. I think this is the impact of Chinese New Year, believe the coins will be stable again. if you are rash in taking action to sell, then you will get a loss, wait until the price is stable to your benefit
are you sure with your statement a chinese new year makes the price of coins down?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: