Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN fall less than 9K USD!  (Read 1224 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

as of now, bitcoin price is less than 9.000 USD, and the graph is really bloody and still falling.
what is your plan for your bitcoin?
sell now or buy more and wait for the rocket?
This is already being anticipated before which it can really possibly hit or break that 9k support and now we are seeing below in these ranges not only on bitcoin itself but also on most altcoins in the market we are seeing reds now but still we should not still be on doubt because it will go up sooner or later the best thing to do now is not to sell but rather buy cheap coins and wait for long term for profits.

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

I think we will see bitcoin under 9k for sure and it's just a matter of time it seems. This can be good also if you have some cash to start investing into bitcoin or another alt if it suits your plans for the future. In the mean time , relax , try not to watch the charts so often because bitcoin always recovers.
This makes me relief about it. As of now i am keep holding my bitcoin that are left at my wallet. I tried not to see it because it makes me frustrated and makes me feel down. My mistake was not see the chart of every year statusbof bitcoin. I buy bitcoin on dec when the value was so high but now it makes me feel so horrible because of its decreasing its value. So now, i've learned a lot and keep on holding it so that i can retrieve of what my loss.
Yo_Seats

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:03:47 PM

Learn from history:  first capitulation, then recovery.
mikan111

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

We are witnessing a massive anti-bitcoin campaign. Obviously, the banks and governments have a big fear of the monetary freedom that would provide decent life and independence to ordinary people. But, they can't stop the future.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

as of now, bitcoin price is less than 9.000 USD, and the graph is really bloody and still falling.
If before the fall of the price failed to sell, buy now is cheap, then I would advise simply to hold
jfpmoyo

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

3 weeks of FUD news, after a december full of promising news and hype, we are waching the aftermach.
I don't know much about this because we will need perspective to see how much news and this dips are related.
In my case I will hodl and see, like always!
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

I don't think bitcoin will go below 8000$ mark.
Because there is a good support for bitcoin.
If bitcoin go below 8000$ i will HODL.because it is the best possible action we can take.I am hopeful for market bounce.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

bitcoin price is falling down.it is the right time to hold bitcoin.bitcoin price will rise up once again.just we need to be patient and wait for pumping of bitcoin.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

great price to buy more  Grin , last time bitcoin bull market the price going spiked up to $20000 just in few days , now bitcoin can going down fast too ....
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

It was predicted that it would fall at least until 8000$. Now my feeling is that it will drop even until 5000$ or so, even though not in one move. We'll see. Not very funny for holders though.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

I noticed bitcoin drop to $8600 as the lowest price, which mean it's time to buy bitcoin, discount time still here Cheesy
There are several factors and fuds that affect people's decision to sell bitcoin or panic sell, it's a normal thing as it happen all the time in cypto world.
If you are an holder, don't let the market influence your decision, if you are a traders, this is a good thing as bitcoin will rebound and give more profits in the next few days.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

I am waiting for a $7000 and then will buy more Cheesy Everything will be fine, you just need to wait a bit
SpyX

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

Haha, I've predicted this fall (check the page before), but not so fast! We're a lot who predict it in this topic.

It was predicted that it would fall at least until 8000$. Now my feeling is that it will drop even until 5000$ or so, even though not in one move. We'll see. Not very funny for holders though.

Personnaly I don't think so, you're too negative, 5000$, even in multi move, will be a desaster and a huge dump. Don't forget the price already dumped a lot, I think we're in the end of theses bads news. We've got a lot of successfully FUD, people try to make panic each other, and I think in reality it isn't to forbide bitcoins, it's to buy it cheaper. Of course, it's only premonition, we're in a unknown situation and nobody can predict the future.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

I am holding my coins I believe that Bitcoin is going to rise even higher. In addition to all of this I live in India and the government is trying to then this currency yes because they do not think it is legal and it is making import and export of foreign currency without any government permission. For now, government has implemented some income tax in order to minimise or to track how much Bitcoin transacting inside India. But soon they will take heavy steps. I am going to hold my coins until I find other way or the price gets normal.
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

Haha, I've predicted this fall (check the page before), but not so fast! We're a lot who predict it in this topic.

Personnaly I don't think so, you're too negative, 5000$, even in multi move, will be a desaster and a huge dump. Don't forget the price already dumped a lot, I think we're in the end of theses bads news. We've got a lot of successfully FUD, people try to make panic each other, and I think in reality it isn't to forbide bitcoins, it's to buy it cheaper. Of course, it's only premonition, we're in a unknown situation and nobody can predict the future.

Actually, 5000 is considered by some as the equilibrium value : the ones who have the most market power and are most dependent on the BTC price are the professional miners. The current cost plus some "normal business margin" brings the value to about 5000. I.e. at this level the miners would become active to prop up the market and prevent it dropping below. This would however mean that the market confidence would be pretty much eroded. Even if that happens, however, BTC would likely start rising again, but rather slowly, until another bubble emerges (which certainly will).
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

Buy more.
In fact even with all this blood bath I have seen comments from pure bitcoin holders and they are telling this is just another thing that happened before.
I looked at the graph again and I was shocked that it was really the same.
Next thing we will be looking is the slow increase of bitcoin. This might be the bottom of it so holding and buying more will be the best decision in my own opinion.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

In addition to all of this I live in India and the government is trying to then this currency yes because they do not think it is legal and it is making import and export of foreign currency without any government permission.

WTF? Stop wasting our time writing gibberish! No wonder your government wants to ban you from using cryptocurrency if you're explaining it to them with similar fluency and skill.  Grin
Learn from history:  first capitulation, then recovery.

Exactly. All that matters is for the corrected low to remain above the startup point which is somewhere above the $5000 mark at this time. If we stay higher the uptrend gets confirmed and we launch another pump from this point. With the pumps getting exponentially bigger we're bound to at least touch $20k again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

Everyone says to learn from the history, but who said that history must repeat itself? Bitcoin is not in the same position it has been a few years ago, it has gained huge media attention and governments want to either end the party to enjoy a cut of the shares. This can affect bitcoin dramatically as institutional revenue is not something the market has dealt with before.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

This was expected and called out countless times.
After the bull run that was november/december there had to be a big crash.
Just sit tight and wait it out, because the price probably will go up again.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

I'm strongly a 100% hold. Of course I'm not losing my hope and any possibilities that it will sky rocketing in few weeks later.
Yeah, exactly it is a little bet get worried that it will fall into $5k but it seems is just recovery right now slowly, I'm just awaken. It's gonna be an indication that bitcoin is still fighting for and as the community keep on supporting for these.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: