Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN fall less than 9K USD!  (Read 1217 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

And it looks like you do not understand anything apparently. Roll Eyes

The value has dropped to $9420 closer to going below $9k as projected by the thread that you are replying to.
The OP is not predicting the exact price or charts,he was just talking about the price during Feb 1 which went well below $9 k and recovered and if you look at the current market situation,the price of bitcoin recovered after the dump and now we are yet having a bit of a correction after a good movement,i am not exactly sure why the market is going down,but i am sure it will recover .
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

The value has dropped to $9420 closer to going below $9k as projected by the thread that you are replying to.
The OP is not predicting the exact price or charts,he was just talking about the price during Feb 1 which went well below $9 k and recovered and if you look at the current market situation,the price of bitcoin recovered after the dump and now we are yet having a bit of a correction after a good movement,i am not exactly sure why the market is going down,but i am sure it will recover .
The fact is that many people are already giving up the market, because they have suffered some setbacks and for investing in Bitcoin a $ 15,000 badge. Everyone was swept up by the period when Bitcoin showed its maximum value at $ 20,000 and so many users rushed to buy Bitcoin as soon as the price dropped slightly.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:39:10 PM
Merited by Alexandr Kirichenko (3)

The fact is that many people are already giving up the market, because they have suffered some setbacks and for investing in Bitcoin a $ 15,000 badge. Everyone was swept up by the period when Bitcoin showed its maximum value at $ 20,000 and so many users rushed to buy Bitcoin as soon as the price dropped slightly.
Yes, a lot of people were 'punished'. But there is another one reason - bitcoin futures on CME Group and Cboe Global Markets. For me it is the main reason for no-go into bitcoin market again, they are very 'smart and experienced guys' and now they have a power on this market - market of newbies in trading. That operators can make many unexplained movements in the market and manage it as they want only coz they have a lot of money and experienced brains. And I think a lot of other funds entered this market at the 6-8k$ price, there were huge volumes at that levels on all popular exchanges. And I can assume that bitcoin market will never be the same as a several months ago.
Of course I don't want to share fud and panic here, just saying what I think about the situation. And in any case except bitcoin we have ETH and ICO markets, the last one is very risky but sometimes it gives many hundreds of percents in a couple of weeks-months. Cheers guys!
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

those who are giving up market they are not well aware of bitcoin rise and fall and they will surely regret in coming time because in bitcoin price rise only in hours and people who devote their money to it they believe in bitcoin.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

I also hope it will recover soon, if the price keeps on crashing we can see another batch of investors who will panic sell their holdings which will result to further crashing in price.  I just hope it is a correction and not another downtrend for Bitcoin.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

if the price keeps on crashing we can see another batch of investors who will panic sell their holdings which will result to further crashing in price.
This is why I'm pissing ) It may be very painful if it happens now. Now is a very dramatic moment I think... but I will not cry in any case and wish you the same  Wink
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

as of now, bitcoin price is less than 9.000 USD, and the graph is really bloody and still falling.
what is your plan for your bitcoin?
sell now or buy more and wait for the rocket?
Indeed, that's unfortunate to know that Bitcoin's market price crashed too bad. From its market value last year which had almost reach 20000 USD it is now down to 8000 USD. But my plan still is to hold and use this opportunity to invest. I trust Bitcoin that it will be able to recover with this downfall.
Last February, 2017 bitcoin price was going so deep, if I'm not wrong their price are fall down up to $8K to $8.5K but due to controversial announcement of some countries to banned bitcoin together with the other altcoins in their country. However, due to good help of this coin into the economics of respective country they were unbanned it, exempt to China. Until now this country was not yet opened to tradings and other jobs regarding crypto currencies. But other countries supports and push bitcoin together with the other crypto currencies to continue and survive for the future.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

I know all of us are expecting more towards crypto most especially for bitcoin, and it is mentally affect our life everyday.  People were not expecting such huge dip happen last year after reaching its ATH that almost touching $19k. Some of us really get hurt especially those people investing bitcoin at such time and they totally get bother cause until now the price is just almost half.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

Bitcoin is less than 9k price today but i think this is a good time to buy more and hold more if you see today only weak hands people are selling there bitcoins and they are panicking and rust selling there bitcoins even they lost some of there money because of the lower price.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀