Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you don't buy you will cry  (Read 1208 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.
price now is 10,000$ and crash keep making bitcoin price small.
i think we will never see big crash like this next years.
better time to buy more bitcoins Smiley Smiley
This is a correction that were seeing drops at this current of bitcoin price. Yes, better buy bitcoin these days while price is good to buy. Moreover, hold some bitcoin and let's not missed this chance to save bitcoin as much as we can.

There has been drops of more than 50% in btc in the past so i don't think this is the worst. But yeah, this is a good chance for people to buy in at a somewhat bargained price. I would prefer a little but lower though at around 7-8k but with this strong support, i'd take the opportunity to buy at the current rate

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prabhu

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

Now bad time for Bitcoin good time for buyers.This month low price was $ 9000.Now today bitcoin Price is $ 11,500.The Bitcoin price in the situtation now can not be sure. Bitcoin Value dump in 50% it's not continues.Now good time to buy Bitcoin.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:48:32 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:05:38 AM by ArnoldChippy

Now bad time for Bitcoin good time for buyers.This month low price was $ 9000.Now today bitcoin Price is $ 11,500.The Bitcoin price in the situtation now can not be sure. Bitcoin Value dump in 50% it's not continues.Now good time to buy Bitcoin.
Defiantly very good time for buyers, we have already so many experience in previous time when we missed to buy bitcoin in low price and after that we regret for that time. I think now we have again a very good chance and should not miss that opportunity but  should get benefit from it. I am sure that those people who will invest money in bitcoin current price they will very soon make their investment double.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:48:42 AM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.
what about yesteday?when bitcoin price crashes to $9,000?and ive come to buy some?should i cry now or just laugh at this post?well as we really dont know what will happen for tomorrow,we must reduce the idea of giving false hope.better strengthen the feelings of all bitcoin supporter so they will not lose hope and continue to give trust to the said coin for long time
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

what about yesteday?when bitcoin price crashes to $9,000?and ive come to buy some?should i cry now or just laugh at this post?well as we really dont know what will happen for tomorrow,we must reduce the idea of giving false hope.better strengthen the feelings of all bitcoin supporter so they will not lose hope and continue to give trust to the said coin for long time

it seems that some users or nothing more to write than to make such statements, and they are generally ardent fans of crypto currency. And in particular Bitcoin, because it is very maniacally believe in the future of Bitcoin.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

What a very optimistic statement lol. You got a point though, that crash allows us to buy or invest while the price is low. Weak handed people doesnt seem to see this opportunity, I dont understand why they panic-sell during a huge dip, instead of putting more money to the investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

You have used strong words indeed.These words are risky as well.But it was enough to describe the importance of buying bitcoin now right at this moment as the biggest crash of bitcoin occured...I want to appreciate with you.It is actually the high time to buy bitcoin.But I don't know whether the person, who won't buy bitcoin by this time,will have to cry or not,but I can say that there is a huge possibility of getting a huge profit by buying bitcoin this time..But ofcourse,there always remains a risk...but a person should have the capability to face the risks or take the risks patiently as a worker with cryptocurrency...

The price of bitcoin running today is $11777.0098..It is much less than the highest.So,if you buy now and just hold, I hope a great time will be waiting for you...

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

If you are true believers and decide to quit just because of the price fall down then for sure you will regret this opportunity that is presented to you while the price is still low. Remember when there is a every opportunity that lies right in your face then you should grab it while it is still there sometimes there are no second chances.
I agree, those who waited and have patiently hold their bitcoins are now millionaires. That is the key to gain profit here in crypto currencies, be patient and gain profit. If you don't are a true believers then you must stop thinking and just sell all your bitcoins.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

Everyday is always the chance and oppurtunity that you must take. Because maybe one day or someday the price of bitcoin will go boom and if that will happens, you will get regret at the end.
heiden12

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

yah you're right. just bought some Smiley
tengal

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

I could'nt agree more. That's definitely good news to the crypto world. Bitcoin is up on sale so we should grab the chance to accumulate some more. It will sure go up to the moon again. JUST HOLD!  Cool
Yeah it is going to increase more so in future price will be high but till then you will have to keep patience and not to sell your bitcoin. If you are holding it is best thing you are holding for long time because in future price of bitcoin will go high and it will not be possible to grab it that easily. It is chance for those who are buying bitcoin and in future they will see bitcoin at top of all currencies for sure.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

Well this kind of assumptions isnt really wrong at all since we do know already how the price behaves and dips would normally can be seen which its really a sweet spot for us to get cheaper bitcoin and it did able to rise up for some percentage on a short span which means you are still profiting and when y ou are a short trading then you would really love these kind of movements since you can able to make money out of it.These kind of movements is usually the best time to scalp.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

This is one among the greatest crash that has happened in the history of bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to grow in a short time period is the reality. People who have the trust keeps on adding bitcoin to their portfolio. What the thread title describes is completely true.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

Ready for second big crash in the history of Bitcoin.

Yes, we have to get ready for any possible circumstances to happen but I still have trust for bitcoin. I mean, there are lots of people like me having trust for bitcoin so I believe that the price wull roll up again.
So I will have to buy a lot now because I know that price will go up again.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

This is one among the greatest crash that has happened in the history of bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to grow in a short time period is the reality. People who have the trust keeps on adding bitcoin to their portfolio. What the thread title describes is completely true.
It can be suppose to accept  that we faced a big crash but i think everything is over now, and now we are expecting a good increase in the price of bitcoin very soon, therefore those people who will lose a chance of buying bitcoin in such a low price will surely regret for that. Therefore they should try and should manage to buy bitcoin in such a low price.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:42:59 AM

It can be suppose to accept  that we faced a big crash but i think everything is over now, and now we are expecting a good increase in the price of bitcoin very soon, therefore those people who will lose a chance of buying bitcoin in such a low price will surely regret for that. Therefore they should try and should manage to buy bitcoin in such a low price.

Maybe there's some crash but bitcoin still bitcoin no matter what happens it will rise again because bitcoin is the root of all coins. So those who buy when the price is low will be the ones that will earn huge amount of money by holding it. These situations are normal so don't panic and sell your bitcoins because you will regret this move in the future when bitcoin start pumping again, just take the risk and keep holding unless there is an emergency situation that you need some cash.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

If you take into account the present time and how much it costs then yes I will cry if the price later takes off, but I'm still deciding whether to make this contribution to me or not
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

60659 📦
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

I am crying already as I regret I did not buy more Bitcoins when its price was very small. Even now I would be in profit.
But it is life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: