Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!! Suicide Watch !!!  (Read 707 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

This is no joke.  Some of our crypto brethren are in a very bad way these days. 

Please start here to help a friend who suffered too many losses from $20,000 to $8,900.  Help Suicide Help Suicide People

also call one of these hotlines \

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org
📞 800-273-TALK (8255)
📞 TTY: 800-799-4TTY (4889)

Asian American Suicide Prevention and Education
http://www.aaspe.net
📞 877-990-8585 (Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, and Fujianese)

Boys Town Suicide and Crisis Line (for teens/parents/families)
http://www.boystown.org/national-hotline
📞 800-448-3000
Text, Chat Email: http://www.yourlifeyourvoice.org/Pages/ways-to-get-help.aspx

Lifeline Crisis Chat
http://www.crisischat.org
1:1 Online Chat: http://www.crisischat.org/chat (12:00 pm - 12:00 am EST)

Crisis Text Line
https://www.crisistextline.org/how-it-works
Text 741741
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crisistextline

Kristin Brooks Hope Center
http://hopeline.com/
📞 1.800.SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
Facebook
Twitter

IMAlive Crisis Chat
https://www.imalive.org

Well, This happenning is not be prevented. Actually, This time, We treated Bitcoin as higher than money and fiats. And we are always surprise to its value. Bitcoin has been legalized in many countries and it is also can converter into money so that it is also a currency for us. Like money, Bitcoin is possible to be used in the things and situations like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:18 AM

It is really so depressing of having invested bitcoin at 20,000$ and watched it goes down too deep to 8,000$+ and it may even go deeper this month. I could imagine myself on that situation but no matter what, i will just hodl and never will i even plan of making a suicide.

You bought it near the top and never sold? It's depressing to even read about it! There's that saying that saying that you should never buy when people are going in like crazy and this was happening above 15000 USD. The market was full of newbies and newbies get scared easily. If you haven't sold until now keep holding. We've lost over 60% of ATH so we're pretty deep down the slope. I think we're oversold due to FUD.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

I just can't understand why people put more into this than they can afford to lose. There are so many warnings not to do this everywhere. This is part of the risk of investment. I thought every investor would be aware of this. And even if you did lose everything because you put too much money into crypto then seriously dude.. why would that make you depressed? It's only money. Try meditation and come to the realization of the transient nature of all things. Our death is already certain, you should enjoy this short life that we do have, go out and explore the world and make real connections with people. You definitely don't need money to do that. It's something nice to have but if losing it is making you suicidal then you must look deeply into yourself, your life, and your priorities as such thoughts are indicative of a more serious underlying issue that has nothing to do with money. What's the solution? I already said it.. meditation and the realization of transience. You'll see how trivial and funny a thing money and all material things are then.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

I just can't understand why people put more into this than they can afford to lose. There are so many warnings not to do this everywhere. This is part of the risk of investment. I thought every investor would be aware of this. And even if you did lose everything because you put too much money into crypto then seriously dude.. why would that make you depressed? It's only money. Try meditation and come to the realization of the transient nature of all things. Our death is already certain, you should enjoy this short life that we do have, go out and explore the world and make real connections with people. You definitely don't need money to do that. It's something nice to have but if losing it is making you suicidal then you must look deeply into yourself, your life, and your priorities as such thoughts are indicative of a more serious underlying issue that has nothing to do with money. What's the solution? I already said it.. meditation and the realization of transience. You'll see how trivial and funny a thing money and all material things are then.

I'll tell you why. Because they're greedy!
If I were to explain the current situation to a new panicking investor, I'd tell him to see it as a safekeeping. You weren't satisfied with the state of your fiat money that was losing value when put into a bank account or held in the form of cash so you bought something that is going to keep growing. Something that has a booming economy behind it and something that can't be taken away from you. Something that is limited in numbers. If you have coins keep them just like people who bought at $1000 kept them when the price went down to $200 because later it went back to $20000!
7d2mine

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

because people who have a religion will never commit suicide

Sept 11th called, you got your facts wrong

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

If I were to explain the current situation to a new panicking investor, I'd tell him to see it as a safekeeping. You weren't satisfied with the state of your fiat money that was losing value when put into a bank account or held in the form of cash so you bought something that is going to keep growing. Something that has a booming economy behind it and something that can't be taken away from you. Something that is limited in numbers. If you have coins keep them just like people who bought at $1000 kept them when the price went down to $200 because later it went back to $20000!

This is the worst case scenario that would ever happen if you invest a lot of money on a certain currency and you expect to profit a lot, As I always said from my previous replies on different thread, it is best to invest only the money what you afford to lose and do not expect too much from your investments. Majority of the time expectations leads to disappointments and that kind of scenario is very depressing.

Suicide is not the solution to all the problems in the world even if you lose a lot of money it is still not the solution. Life is more valuable than the money that anyone lose even if its a very huge amount. Maybe not all people can help in financial aspects in here but We can help with our inspirational words.

To all of our brothers and sisters in here who lose a lot, It is not the end of the world there is still hope as long that you're breathing.  Smiley

gamechain

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

This is the worst case scenario that would ever happen if you invest a lot of money on a certain currency and you expect to profit a lot, As I always said from my previous replies on different thread, it is best to invest only the money what you afford to lose and do not expect too much from your investments. Majority of the time expectations leads to disappointments and that kind of scenario is very depressing.

Suicide is not the solution to all the problems in the world even if you lose a lot of money it is still not the solution. Life is more valuable than the money that anyone lose even if its a very huge amount. Maybe not all people can help in financial aspects in here but We can help with our inspirational words.

To all of our brothers and sisters in here who lose a lot, It is not the end of the world there is still hope as long that you're breathing.  Smiley

I think every investor should be aware that bitcoin is a venture capital and that you have to prepare for the loss first. If you have not gotten ready for it, try a small amount of test water.
ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

it's not a natural selection, it's not a "loss first" market.
You are buying crypto, doesn't matter fiat value, if you are buying just crypto. If you are an avid investor, speculative one, yes this is one of the best market but it's ready to eat you and your cash in matter of hours without problem.
This is why people should invest carefully and never, repeat never, make any type of "risk" investment on a market like this.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

Oh shit!!  Too late.  I knew a guy would kill himself this week.  Damn.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2885338.0
If only that guy read my post a few days ago.  I really tried to save him.

Please tell your other friends who aren't dead yet about this hotline information.  Bitcoin price is going to go down much further.  Will really test the frailness of some traders.  Could be more deaths soon.  Better sell fast before too much losses stack up.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

only the weak need the suicide help number, crypto is a natural selection currency, if you are weak you lose

I think that's a very insensitive approach towards a very touchy subject. In some instances, people have poured their life savings into cryptos. The general hype surrounding cryptos is way more than what it was in case of the dot-com bubble also the payouts this time around are also huge. I know of many low-income groups and daily wage earners have put in their savings here in hopes of breaking out of their menial day to day jobs in order to build a better future for themselves and their family. I would understand and sympathize with the shock those kinds of people would go through; if BTC falls below $5k/$4k.

It's easy to categorize such people as weak, but all they lack is the proper opportunity. Bitcoin and cryptos, in general, presents that opportunity. A wild-card shot at dreaming for a better future. When that dream breaks. It hurts. And if anyone reading this message finds themselves in such a position, let me tell you, it will get better. This too shall pass. Learn from your mistakes and stick to your beliefs and no, you were not wrong to believe in Bitcoin - The Crypto Dream. You just have to persevere.

Stay strong and don't lose hope.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

I think that's a very insensitive approach towards a very touchy subject.

I think that committing suicide because you were dumb enough to trust in the magical creation of "money for nothing" is immature enough to rectify replies like thenachoguy's.
Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:18:04 PM

Some might have been greedy, but some might have just been desperate and thought of Bitcoin as a last chance. Bitcoin depreciation might have been the trigger but not the "cause" if there ever was one at all. Depression is a disease and as such it is wrong to blame the person for getting a disease like it is wrong to blame someone for getting a cold. Blaming the victim is a mental trick to reasure yourself that the same cannot happen to you. I hope it wont.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

I think that's a very insensitive approach towards a very touchy subject.

I think that committing suicide because you were dumb enough to trust in the magical creation of "money for nothing" is immature enough to rectify replies like thenachoguy's.

So you have NEVER made any dumb decisions in your life? If you think making dumb decisions makes it okay if you kill yourself What kind of insenstive cahoot are you?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:13:23 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

After thousands of Bitcoiners killing themselves on 2/6/2018, God declared that day will be the lowest price of the year and made it climb to go above $10,000.

Rawdog, are you still there? I heard you survived your jump from the 2nd floor. Hahaha.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:22:52 AM

This is fud
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

This is fud
I think we saved more than one person's life and all you have to say is FUD?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

people who have very short thoughts, but have a very big desire.
they think that bitcoin investment is easy, can make money quickly, just need to buy and hold until the price becomes high.
no!! bitcoin is a very risky investment, you have to dare to do the speksulasi. and do not expect lucky because this is not a gambling table.
Learn first about investing. otherwise you will end up in suicide due to a loss. stupid  Lips sealed
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

suicide is a foolish act, why say stupid? because there are several factors in my opinion:
1. the person who committed suicide is a weak person
2. the person who bunu himself is the person who does not want to ask about the problem in front of him
3. people who commit suicide are people who do not have a stand.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: