Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:35:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS CAUSING BITCOIN TO DROP??????????  (Read 1021 times)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Governments are attacking cryptocurrencies, pump and dump groups are manipulating, rumours about fraud are spread, big shots are giving negative advise, exchanges getting hacked and robbed. All this happens in just a few days, so it's not just coincidental but carefully planned to bring crypto down. That's the reason why the price has dropped to 9K. But once this is over and investors start buying again, the price will increase.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

Me!

I retired on 1/14/18....and the universe is not ready for me to retire (lazy fart that I am) thus Karma is throwing a 'hissy fit'
and crashing crypto, so I'll have to go get a job again...

it is a 'universal conspiracy' I tell ya!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
cliffdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

Bitcoin is notoriously volatile, and its worth is predicted to still shift erratically.

Its rise in price has additionally led to increasing amounts of interest in different digital currencies, like ethereum, litecoin and ripple xrp, and so on, as investors and other individuals currently desire to speculate in the direction of digital currencies.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

I think one of the reasons why BTC is dropping is as a result of a lot of threats from government of different countries. For example in my country, the legislatives have been shouting they wanted to have a sitting on regulating the activities of cryptocurrecy. Honestly I don't know their problems, and I will not be surprise to find many of these people investing in BTC.  If people succumb to this threat, it might lead to decrease investing in BTC hence, there will be a drop.

MoneyBackCoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

BTCSO THE REASONS SO FAR ARE:

NSA
CIA
GOVERNMENT
WHALES
S. KOREA
INDIA
WEAK HANDS
CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES

THE QUESTION IS...WHAT CAN WE ALL DO ABOUT IT???

----------------------
https://projectmoneyback.org
bitman33

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Public hype escalated in the last quarter 2017 led to over inflated price. Now that the hype has died down bitcoin price is dropping in line with per-hysteria phase price. Media bashing of bitcoin over the past few weeks has also subdued the recent buying frenzy.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Perhaps there are more people selling BTCs than people buying BTCs?
This is why they call it a market, because the price can go down just as it can go up.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

It may be because of the government. It is hard to belive it but I think is true. We had to expected this, that sooner or later governments will step in and actually make something against bitcoin to take him down. Of course they can fully close it or bann it but at least they can get the price very low. We have seen that they are capable of this and the price dropped more than 2000$ in just a few days. Think what could happen on a period of 1 year if they continue like that. People are selling because they are afraid that the price will go very low and no one can say thats not possible.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

Whether this is a whale team game that makes the price drop, and later they can buy back when bitcoin prices are so cheap, surely this is a really good question to answer !!

A good question that no one can answer right. It hurts to see bitcoin on this kind of situation but we must be strong enough to control our emotion and remain positive despite of losses. Can really bitcoin go higher? Yes of course but I think it will take time, just buy more and be patience.

At least you can hold your bitcoin and keep it from panic with this condition, at least in the next few months we can see the price of bitcoin back 15000 dollars, or 12000 dollars, this is just a moment for everyone to buy so many bitcoin with the current price is very cheap to buy it !!
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

Whether this is a whale team game that makes the price drop, and later they can buy back when bitcoin prices are so cheap, surely this is a really good question to answer !!

A good question that no one can answer right. It hurts to see bitcoin on this kind of situation but we must be strong enough to control our emotion and remain positive despite of losses. Can really bitcoin go higher? Yes of course but I think it will take time, just buy more and be patience.

At least you can hold your bitcoin and keep it from panic with this condition, at least in the next few months we can see the price of bitcoin back 15000 dollars, or 12000 dollars, this is just a moment for everyone to buy so many bitcoin with the current price is very cheap to buy it !!

I guess this month will be amazing to bitcoin and all alts as well. if you could imagine the price of bitcoin will worth 100k compare it to the price right now. Time will tell that bitcoin will be going to pump hard.

crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

WHAT IS CAUSING BITCOIN TO DROP?

AND NO IT'S NOT JUST FUD!!
recent hack of the exchange which saw 260000 nem lost
the upcoming Chinese new year
basically, the continued pressure of regulations has contributed to this
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

There could be a lot of possible reason why do we have this dip right now.
But one of the greatest cause will be the panic selling especially to those newcomers.
We cant deny the fact that there are a lot of investors out there who doesnt want to see their investment lost.
That is why they will instantly sell whenever they see bitcoins value fall.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
MOBSSTER

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

It's too overpriced anyway... should cost a bit more then gold  Tongue
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

It is so painful to see because what so many of us forget is the significance of Bitcoin.
We will never experience this kind of FREEDOM again, if regulators enter into the market and take over!
We deserve the freedom to hold our own money, trade it freely and anonymously without being watched.
This isn't what Satoshi envisioned.
We need to regain control by becoming one large anonymous group!!!
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

BTCSO THE REASONS SO FAR ARE:

NSA
CIA
GOVERNMENT
WHALES
S. KOREA
INDIA
WEAK HANDS
CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES

THE QUESTION IS...WHAT CAN WE ALL DO ABOUT IT???

----------------------

I think the only thing we can do about now is to buy Bitcoin while its on a dip. If all those whales dump it there are also people who are just waiting for a dip to buy more coins for their portfolio. I'm a hodler so I'll just be here waiting for all this issues to subside and I believe that Bitcoin and other altcoins will eventually reach all time high again.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

WHAT IS CAUSING BITCOIN TO DROP?

AND NO IT'S NOT JUST FUD!!

People panic when the prices go down. Many new traders got on the market, many broken dreams have been happening. But the experienced ones willl pass by this atrocities.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

IMO it is technical, the last major high was around around 7500-7800 depending upon which exchange your looking at and the spike high or where the daily candle closed at.

The 200 day moving average is also right at that level, so IMO (and speculation) is that will be the support area.  We will know in a day or so...
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

Bitcoin is dumping because it´s gonna be replaced by ETH soon...

BTC is more useless and broken recently, being shut down even by steam... Lighting network sounds cool but is not coming tomorrow and even with that it will be just a payment coin.

In other hand, second generation tokens are getting more and more useful...there´s so many things going on ETH network this days and more are planned to come in the following months...including nework improvements with Go Network, POS, etc.... ETH, at this big dip, it´s not so far of it´s ATH... many signals channels in telegram are recommending to switch to ETH... The time that "Altcoins" stop being called ALT and COINS is coming sooner than you think...
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

Most of what is happening is very easily explained. I really don't understand why people are panicking. You have wallstreet trying as hard as they can to make BTC seem like a self fulfilling prophecy. They have provided massive liquidity for the early investors, created futures contracts and have bought and now are exiting to possibly buy lower they want to kill this thing that allows people to go around them. Don't forget the whole BCC thing (I'm holding a few bags of that). Don't forget this random exchange news and the fact that the news in general have never been positive about it.

Joebobb69

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:30:53 PM

Co-ordinated dumping my whales or financial institutions?

You have got it. By the way of the complicity of governments and mainstream media who together have started to attack Bitcoin in many different ways, such as the BS Indian news of today.

If there is an coordinated dumping from the whales then can we assume that they are the one who brought mislead information in the community about the news on India? anyway I saw a lot of articles/news about explaining that India will embrace the Blockchain technology so let's just wait a few hours or days then the market will recover after this FUD's.

Embracing blockchain technology is NOT the same as embracing Bitcoin.  Why is this concept so hard for people to understand?  This tells me that many of the people on the forum have never really thought about what purpose Bitcoin serves.  They're just buying it because it's new and kewl, oh, and it's going to change the world!  Gag me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: