Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market fell sharply, what is going on?  (Read 1010 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

I have lost a lot of money in crypto, but I do not panic, because I understand very well about trading risk, do not put all your funds in trading, leave some for your life,  Grin
I even believe cryptocurrencies are here to stay even though not all of them but at least if you are sure of your holdings, there should be no need to be perfect. I remember the value of some of these coins earlier last year, in fact this down trend was like a huge uptrend back then, but now, those who held long at those prices are having a good time in the market right now. At the end, those who hold, buy at dips like this, are always the ones to get the good profit at the end.
yeah you are right,the crypto currencies are worth to hold and most of the crypto has the potential to give profits in long terms.But we don't have to confuse and panic about the temporary bumps and dumps because it is just normal nature of crypto currencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

I heard, now the market is down because of blocking all about Bitcoin on Facebook, so investors are less informed and also the prohibition of almost all countries that Bitcoin is illegal.
Lol. I wonder why you all expatiate something to be big out of nothing.
For heaven sake, you need to start filtering where you may be hearing some of these things if you want to live long in this cryptocurrency space because those things like this ones will definitely mar your pocket in the long run and you will regret it.

This has nothing to do with Facebook, they only revisited their ads policy, and then gave reasons but normally a lot of people only read the headlines and leave out the contents. Bitcoin is here to stay and anyone who does not believe that should not even be here.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

I have lost a lot of money in crypto, but I do not panic, because I understand very well about trading risk, do not put all your funds in trading, leave some for your life,  Grin
This is good thinking when the market feel sharply we dont have to be panic. Let's be keep in mind that it always happen as before price may dump and as may pump. Patience is important hold as you were think on it price can grow again.

So many people has the same experience before and now its happen again then why they still panic? I dont understand.
I dont panic at all. I prefer to be patient and stay away from trading activity for while if the price fell. Then we will be ready when the price goes up again
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

To many bad news and FUD now so the market need long times to go back to normal. Just wait patient and later the market will change to bullish.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

Now do not buy any cryptocurrency. The best solution is to be out of the market.
We need to wait for the end of the correction in the cryptocurrency market.
Man21

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Sounds like weeding,  seems they are really shaking the tree really hard to remove weak hands in crypto market.  I believe this is another manipulation to gather more Bitcoin.  They knew that bitcoin will really go up in price after this next development so they wanted to get their hands on as many bitcoin they can gather.  I agree that this is a game of patience and those who cannot wait will suffer a great lost.

If we know this is manipulation of whales then why so many people still panic and sell their coin? Confusing
If we understand the way and learning from experience then never being panic because panic will make you suffering with great lose like you said. Remember that
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

It is because of those whales again, or the bears who are playing mind games to newbies and inexperienced cryptocurrency traders to go FUD mode and selling their tokens for cash. Another reason is those influencers who are saying something bad about cryptocurrency that made them decide to dump their digital assets.

However, it is just a healthy correction as the bull run is set to commence after the recent dump just like what happened in the mid-January to early February bloodbath.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
lil_jb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

The market needs healthy pull backs for stability. Not too mention that the Crypto market is very volatile by nature .
vidprab5

Activity: 222

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

At the moment, we need to have positive news for crypto especially because more people are aware of it now than last year. And its not only btc but other alts as well. I agree with you that crypto is here to stay and all these fuds are just delaying the inevitable fact that crypto will be mainstream
Yeah, positive news right now will really help give a good buying momentum into the crypto environment. For a while now though, I have been getting to see some of this, and it seems the tide of negative news is changing gradually to the positive ones, so that is a good sign that the market may really recover pretty soon. With the segwit adoption that is increasing as users are beginning to see the benefit, then I believe that better days are coming for bitcoin.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad

Now is the time for you to buy good coin, and after a few months you will get results after waiting days, believe me.
Most investors right now already know that and they are eagerly waiting for that moment to come, the market dropping hard is more like a shopping time most of the time, so it is normal to see it recover after some time and then seeing a new rally springing up to the uptrend. It is all a matter of patience as most times, that is always all you need to get a good result in the long run.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

When prices fall sharply is a good time to invest  Smiley
Fall sharply means buy more and profit more. Like most traders will always say, sell when there is a huge FOMO and buy back when there is a huge panic. It is a normal way to make good use of the crypto world to make some good gains, at the end of the day, with that you can never miss it. However, for someone who is in a long position, there is usually no need to worry and this should be a best time to buy and hold pretty good position for the long of it.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

This news is still warm and it all leads to the reason in India about the minister of finance that forbid the crypto transaction, but honestly there are many other factors. Or price re-up from the previous which has risen unnaturally.
Yes. India is a major contributor to bitcoin prices, but a number of other factors have also affected the price of bitcoin. The Korean government has introduced more restrictive policies in the crypto market, and they have banned bitcoin and ICO ads. and some other causes. But today bitcoin prices have recovered, reaching the $ 10,000 mark, prices have gradually stabilized.

darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

Its because some people are panicking who have been feed with fake news that bitcoin will fall. Its better to buy in this dip because it will take long to recover what have been lost.

boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

At the moment, we needed to have positive news for the crypto especially because more people are aware of it now than last year. I think they will continue to decrease in the future. As the altcoin drops, people like to buy into. But in this reduction, the altcoin is experiencing major problems
MasterMoney (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

Moreover, this time, Wall Street is manipulating the market heavily. Goldman Sachs will get in altcoin trading in may and hedge funds are bullish on crytpos. 2018 will become the best year for cryptocurrencies without any doubt. This is just the patience game going on and panic sellers are getting ruined.

Totally agree with this. I keep reading everyone's FUD about crypto and alts collapsing, but we are definitely NOT at that stage. This is the beginning of big money entering crypto and this year is going to be massive. Unfortunately, we have to wait for bitcoin to get its shit together, since alts are (unfortunately) tied to bitcoin's rise and fall.

The market is turning green, do not worry, believe in BTC, its value will increase many times.
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:15:43 AM

I trust it is typical for crypto to have a crash long haul, since we as a whole concur that bitcoin is being utilized more for benefit in this manner having a yearly destruction ought not out of the ordinary. It happens the majority of the year and trust me after this a monstrous benefit is sitting tight for us, you simply need to hold up until the point that they achieves their most reduced point then after that purchasing as much as you can would be the best activity.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:09:06 AM

It's fine, it was a very needed correction. Bitcoin skyrocketed and everything that goes up must come down Smiley

PS, the time to buy is when everything is going down, so now Smiley
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:04:47 AM

The market is still restored and now there is a good opportunity to purchase on low prices and hold
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad
I think you should withdraw as soon as the market drops. You should invest in altcoin when its price is drastically reduced and sell immediately at high prices. If you are greedy, you will be swallowed by whales. I think the goal of the whales is to kill the greedy prey in the crypto market and you should watch out for that. That is my experience when entering the crypto market is 5 months. Hope you will make a wise decision.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:52:02 AM

If you really trust the crypto, be patient and do not rush to leave it. The first months of the year are often thought to be the time of discharge or fall into the red. It's always the right time to buy. By refusing this point, you probably will not have the chance to buy crypto at low prices. This time in 2017 bitcoin prices are only at 2k-3k and it made great things in December. But the decision is yours, consider it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: