Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market fell sharply, what is going on?  (Read 1010 times)
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:40:52 PM

Large institutions are spreading fake news in the media, in order to accumulate more cryptocurrencies, to dump them, to continue this cycle that they control.

I think there is truth to this, the FUD in the media.

I also think there was a needed correction anyway... Bitcoin skyrocketed and everything that goes up must come down Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

Large institutions are spreading fake news in the media, in order to accumulate more cryptocurrencies, to dump them, to continue this cycle that they control.
Right. The bad news given during this time is mostly due to some organizations and individuals wanting to influence the market in their intentions. Periodically, the market will stabilize again in April and May so you can now choose some good low cost altcoin to invest in.

mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

I trust it's typical for crypto to possess a crash long-standing time, since we tend to as a full concur that bitcoin is being utilised a lot of for profit during this manner having a yearly destruction ought not out of the standard. It happens the bulk of the year and trust ME when this a monstrous profit is sitting tight for US, you just got to delay till purpose|the purpose} that they achieves their most reduced point then afterward getting the maximum amount as you'll be able to would be the most effective activity.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

The market is still unstable and going down for several days. It may be a sign that we are prepared to go up quickly. I am still calm and continue to buy my favorite Altcoin and wait for the good to happen.

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

The market is still unstable and going down for several days. It may be a sign that we are prepared to go up quickly. I am still calm and continue to buy my favorite Altcoin and wait for the good to happen.
Going up quickly is very dangerous we should go up accordingly with some good dumps that makes good support in a particular price. This time i think it will be stay below $9k and might possibly another one big downtrend before it will go up. So for the mean time its advisable to wait and observe on the market with any possible break down to sell out your position if you are doing a short term trade.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

As in any market, in the in cryptocurrency market, the price can not always go up for a long time. Bitcoin rises in price from 1000$ to 19000$, now it's time to drop a little bit in price. I think in the near future there will be a drop in the market.
MasterMoney (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

My spirit is collapsing, not knowing what's going on, my account is almost burning.  Cry Cry

What people call a storm, most people can not do anything and only shouting. My method is to transfer all my assets to USDT and place orders, turn off the computer and go play, then miracle will happen, property will increase by at least 1.5 times.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

As in any market, in the in cryptocurrency market, the price can not always go up for a long time. Bitcoin rises in price from 1000$ to 19000$, now it's time to drop a little bit in price. I think in the near future there will be a drop in the market.
When bitcoin suddenly touch 20k dollars, it was a golden chance for all those investors who bought bitcoin when it was a lot cheaper, to earn big profits so they sold out few coins. Now whenever a selling takes place, the price does not remain the same. It drops. This is very common in the world of digital coins. Besides, bitcoin needed rest and the holders too. But this is not the end of world. Actually we have only witness the glimpse of its true power.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

I think there is truth to this, the FUD in the media.

I also think there was a needed correction anyway... Bitcoin skyrocketed and everything that goes up must come down Smiley

The FUD in the media plays some role without a doubt, however if the price of bitcoin was going up the no one will listen to what the media says and we will be concentrated on what was the price doing but since the prices are going down and the price going down because it was needed because bitcoin was in the middle of a bubble then the media is taking advantage of this and spreading a bunch of bad news that is sinking the market even further.
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

When it comes to risky assets that fall in price by 50%, this indicates that there will soon be a take-off. I think that many market participants do not lose hope, as they buy bitcoins, hoping that this is only a temporary pullback.
himMahmed

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:44:18 AM

i am now most of my balance is USDT, i am waiting to see what is the next at market as nowadays market is very unstable.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:05:34 AM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad
Dumping lol you don't even know what are dumps, cause if a coin has a huge pump it will also have huge dump. There are no signs of what you are talking about it is a matter of gut that should take advantage of that if you right to something then don't hesitate not in a statistical manner cause it usually does not work all the way through.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:29:30 AM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad
I don’t know for sure but as of recent, I see a bit of recovering. The market has started recovering from what I’m seeing and the current price is already close to $9000. I don’t know what happens next for sure, but I just pray that it continues to go up from here and reach another high price as some has predicted. I once came across a post this week that claims the price likely might reach the price rate of $15,000 around April. Let’s just have patience and see if that’ will happen. But I’m saving all I’ve got.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

Oh well... Twitter began blocking crypto ads on Tuesday 27th March 2018, as it became the latest internet giant to crack down on the digital assets, following on from the decision by Google and Facebook.
It will also ban adverts relating to cryptocurrency wallets, initial coin offerings (ICOs) and token sales globally.

This decision has triggered the price of bitcoin to plunge on Monday 26th March from $8,316.45 to $8,049.63, and other cryptocurrency reacted similarly to the news.

Best time to stock up your coins.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

There's still a lot of FUD around previous things, mostly around the tether/bitfinex situation and then facebook ban on crypto ads. Couple that then with new FUD today about India BANNING crypto (India is not banning crypto, please read the news yourself to see this is true).
Care to link me the details bro? I think it's just normal there is new from everywhere telling crypto's are bad for investing. Releasing fake news and bad feedbacks on BTC as well as the other cryptos they need to be stopped of else it will continuously go deeper. Social media is powerful it can even manipulate Bitcoins value in no time.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

It's funny how people complain whenever Bitcoin goes down but they are forgetting how it went up last year.

I think the people who are complaining are the ones who probably bought on margin and got stopped out.

Look at the stock markets. They are all in a similiar position also.

This is a much needed correction and nothing to panic about.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MasterMoney (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

There's still a lot of FUD around previous things, mostly around the tether/bitfinex situation and then facebook ban on crypto ads. Couple that then with new FUD today about India BANNING crypto (India is not banning crypto, please read the news yourself to see this is true).

Yes, those FUD made the bitcoins and altcoin very hard to recover. At this point, long holder is the only way to do.
But of if you not able to do that, then you have to do a cut loss, then buy again at the dip.

I noticed that the market is still withdrawn capital, do not understand what is happening anymore. Almost everything is down, history is repeating, do not know if the Crytopia market is out of this period, I'm praying.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

Yes, those FUD made the bitcoins and altcoin very hard to recover. At this point, long holder is the only way to do.
But of if you not able to do that, then you have to do a cut loss, then buy again at the dip.

I noticed that the market is still withdrawn capital, do not understand what is happening anymore. Almost everything is down, history is repeating, do not know if the Crytopia market is out of this period, I'm praying.
Oh don’t worry. Why are you getting so much confused with this thing? Since the development of bitcoins, the very first day, and till now, everything is just clear in case of bitcoins. They are not predictable and they are highly unstable. Sometimes you will get to know that omg all your investments are going to die and sometimes it will be giving you best profits that no one can even think of.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

Not at all! The market is not going to end up here. This is just another storm which is going to pass in short time. We are not supposed to stay worried in this storm, rather learn to dance in this storm so that storm gets tired of you people and leave you guys. Nothing in the world is permanent nor is this bad condition of the market. The change of the market is totally dependent on our support for the market.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

Better to wait until there is a good movement, I also still hold the top 10 coin in case if there is an increase based on recent news about the ethereum, I suggest to calm your mind and do not get dizzy because crypto will shine back after storms of ban crypto ads.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████