Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT  (Read 4015 times)
TomKirschenmann

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

I'm check in white paper on your plan, It's really nice! Interesting website, aesthetic design, excellence vision!  Good luck team!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JPcompany (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

Hi! The goal of Global SPY is good and noble. There are now more and more ICO projects, but they are asking for too high fees to enter. So even those users who would happily support, can not afford participation. Have you started a pre-sale?

Thank you, but our project is Jointly. You can visit website and know more https://jpcompany.solutions
Pre-ico was over and now Jointly team will continue the development of the platform. Therefore, sales will be postponed for an indefinite period until the release of the platform
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

I'm check in white paper on your plan, It's really nice! Interesting website, aesthetic design, excellence vision!  Good luck team!
Thank you very much! Follow our Telegram group to see the news about Jointly https://t.me/jointly_ico
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

It was said that Part of the commissions will also be allocated to the development of the app for apple and android and future projects. Has the development begun?
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

I like that the program is easy to understand and I like that I can manage my investments myself. But how is the smart contract managed by the common wallet?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

It was said that Part of the commissions will also be allocated to the development of the app for apple and android and future projects. Has the development begun?
The development of mobile applications will be conducted after the completion of the platform creation and announcing the start of the ico sales.

JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

Hey, fellows. Looking for something above amusing here.
Brilliant logo, very nice website!
Hello! Thank you for your interest in our site!  Smiley
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

I like that the program is easy to understand and I like that I can manage my investments myself. But how is the smart contract managed by the common wallet?
A smart contract remembers the investor's address and the percentage of the invested funds. As depending on the initial investment, the smart-contract will redistribute the percentages of tokens with relative bonuses to the user.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

JP’s platform Jointy, Hello! What advantages can your platform offer me as an investor? Why should I choose you?
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

A smart contract remembers the investor's address and the percentage of the invested funds. As depending on the initial investment, the smart-contract will redistribute the percentages of tokens with relative bonuses to the user.
Do you use artificial intelligence (robot) to control?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

Your site attracted my attention! I want to try. But still, what will happen to my investments if something goes wrong as planned or I just change my mind?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

I expect this project increase well and ideally!
Engaging website, amazing vision, wise idea.
This project is bound to grow !! Thank you for believing in us)))
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

JP’s platform Jointy, Hello! What advantages can your platform offer me as an investor? Why should I choose you?
Hey. If you are looking for an easy way to earn something for you to us! Our basic rule is safety in everything! At us you will receive support and control, low brokerage expenses, the highest bonuses and safe total investments between the participants. But the main thing is that our platform is based on a group investment system, when the user does not need to spend large sums to participate in the ico project, but only to make a minimum contribution. In this case, the user will be able to get the best bonuses pre ico and ico.  Well, how? Earnestly?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

Do you use artificial intelligence (robot) to control?
No, this is not an artificial intelligence, management goes through a smart contract. It will by automatically manage part of the investment  in the ICOs and the consequent subdivision and transmission of the token issued, with the bonuses, directly to the investor wallet.
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

Your site attracted my attention! I want to try. But still, what will happen to my investments if something goes wrong as planned or I just change my mind?
Do not worry!! The amount that you paid in the total purse will be automatically returned, minus the commission fee for the Ethereum block chain transaction. But we will do everything possible so that you do not change your mind and have an opportunity to easily earn!
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

I wish this idea will be successful.
Engaging results, reasoned job, excellence logo.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your opinion and it is great that so many people believe in success of this project!
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

The idea is to pool funds and then get discounts for bulk purchases of tokens in other ICO projects?
Correctly. The group wallet will be credited with the bonus from the ICO project, and its size will be significant, since a group investment allows you to invest a decent amount of money. Once the timer has expired or the maximum threshold of the common wallet will be reached, the smart contract will send the sum on the common wallet to the ICO which will issue the tokens with the relative bonuses.
the user will be credited to the portfolio from which he has invested, the amount of tokens due.

And how does everyone get started? Does everyone have to send funds to you first? That's also very risky.
Do not be afraid for your means - Jointly is the decentralized platform and managed by a smart contract, fixing all the transactions that occur in the system. Smart contract will manage in a completely autonomous way the part of investment in the ICOs and the consequent subdivision and transmission of the token issued, with the bonuses, directly to the investor wallet.
If you want to know the full procedure, we described it on the site:

The user from the main screen of JOINTLY will choose the ICO in which he will invest, then press on the "Invest" button.
He will be shown the address of the common wallet and at this point the user of his wallet will send the ETH figure he wants to invest.
Once the timer has expired or the maximum threshold of the common wallet will be reached, the smart contract will send the sum on the common wallet to the ICO which will issue the tokens with the relative bonuses.
the user will be credited to the portfolio from which he has invested, the amount of tokens due.

As you explain it it is 100% safe to say that the user never gives away control over the funds or private keys? Are you going to do research on the ICO that will be offered on Jointly or is that up to the users themselves?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

The idea is to pool funds and then get discounts for bulk purchases of tokens in other ICO projects?
Correctly. The group wallet will be credited with the bonus from the ICO project, and its size will be significant, since a group investment allows you to invest a decent amount of money. Once the timer has expired or the maximum threshold of the common wallet will be reached, the smart contract will send the sum on the common wallet to the ICO which will issue the tokens with the relative bonuses.

And how does everyone get started? Does everyone have to send funds to you first? That's also very risky.
Do not be afraid for your means - Jointly is the decentralized platform and managed by a smart contract, fixing all the transactions that occur in the system. Smart contract will manage in a completely autonomous way the part of investment in the ICOs and the consequent subdivision and transmission of the token issued, with the bonuses, directly to the investor wallet.

The user from the main screen of JOINTLY will choose the ICO in which he will invest, then press on the "Invest" button.
He will be shown the address of the common wallet and at this point the user of his wallet will send the ETH figure he wants to invest.
Once the timer has expired or the maximum threshold of the common wallet will be reached, the smart contract will send the sum on the common wallet to the ICO which will issue the tokens with the relative bonuses.

As you explain it it is 100% safe to say that the user never gives away control over the funds or private keys? Are you going to do research on the ICO that will be offered on Jointly or is that up to the users themselves?

The common wallet and the smart contract are keptin a hardware wallet offline (cold storage).
If you are interested in how ICO projects will get on the Jpintly platform, then the mechanism is the following.
I quote here, as it is described in our white paper https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf

"Not all ICOs are created equal. ICOs must pass a rigorous process in order to be considered and selected by JP. First, the ICO must have a strong team, with verifiable experience. Next, they must have a strong concept as well as a working prototype or product. The JP Team will also research the top ICO listing and rating sites such as Cryptobriefing.com and ICOBench.com among others. In addition, the JP team
will analyze and review activity on their social networks and on discord or telegram groups. The Jointly team will request a KYC certification in order to verify its identity".

Users will also be able to make proposals for adding the ICO projects, but it will be later. Do you have more question?
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

The common wallet and the smart contract are keptin a hardware wallet offline (cold storage).
If you are interested in how ICO projects will get on the Jpintly platform, then the mechanism is the following.
I quote here, as it is described in our white paper https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf

"Not all ICOs are created equal. ICOs must pass a rigorous process in order to be considered and selected by JP. First, the ICO must have a strong team, with verifiable experience. Next, they must have a strong concept as well as a working prototype or product. The JP Team will also research the top ICO listing and rating sites such as Cryptobriefing.com and ICOBench.com among others. In addition, the JP team
will analyze and review activity on their social networks and on discord or telegram groups. The Jointly team will request a KYC certification in order to verify its identity".

Users will also be able to make proposals for adding the ICO projects, but it will be later. Do you have more question?

Those rules are in place for now but we will see how you are going to interpret them, how tough the selection process eventually will be is a whole different question. There is a lot of pressure on you to choose the right projects.
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

important new article!

Jointly Article
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: