Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT  (Read 4025 times)
JPcompany (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

The idea is to pool funds and then get discounts for bulk purchases of tokens in other ICO projects?
Correctly. The group wallet will be credited with the bonus from the ICO project, and its size will be significant, since a group investment allows you to invest a decent amount of money. Once the timer has expired or the maximum threshold of the common wallet will be reached, the smart contract will send the sum on the common wallet to the ICO which will issue the tokens with the relative bonuses.
the user will be credited to the portfolio from which he has invested, the amount of tokens due.

And how does everyone get started? Does everyone have to send funds to you first? That's also very risky.
Do not be afraid for your means - Jointly is the decentralized platform and managed by a smart contract, fixing all the transactions that occur in the system. Smart contract will manage in a completely autonomous way the part of investment in the ICOs and the consequent subdivision and transmission of the token issued, with the bonuses, directly to the investor wallet.
If you want to know the full procedure, we described it on the site:

The user from the main screen of JOINTLY will choose the ICO in which he will invest, then press on the "Invest" button.
He will be shown the address of the common wallet and at this point the user of his wallet will send the ETH figure he wants to invest.
Once the timer has expired or the maximum threshold of the common wallet will be reached, the smart contract will send the sum on the common wallet to the ICO which will issue the tokens with the relative bonuses.
the user will be credited to the portfolio from which he has invested, the amount of tokens due.
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

Love you project. It would be great if Jointly starts working soon. Will the main round of the ICO start immediately after the presale?
No, pre-ico have already finished, but main sale will start in July 23.
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

I like the idea of group investment and I will gladly support your project! Who is your main audience?
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

If I'm using a platform and want to invest in a ICO, then will only my tokens come to the account or will the Jointly platform issue the coins of the selected ICO?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

I like the idea of group investment and I will gladly support your project! Who is your main audience?
We believe that Jointly will bring the greatest benefit to small and medium-sized investors who are just starting to try to make investments in ICO projects. But large businessmen will also be able to try the benefits of group investments. We have a bonus system with a large purchase of JPT tokens.
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

If I'm using a platform and want to invest in a ICO, then will only my tokens come to the account or will the Jointly platform issue the coins of the selected ICO?
Jointly platform will send you rewards in the form of JPT tokens as well as tokens from the chosen ICO.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

How are you going to ensure the safety of users' investments? After all, these tools can not be stored solely on a platform
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Do I need to install your wallet on my computer? Or work with the wallet will be from an online application?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

How are you going to ensure the safety of users' investments? After all, these tools can not be stored solely on a platform
Of course, the common wallet and the smart contract are kept in a hardware wallet offline (cold storage).
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

Do I need to install your wallet on my computer? Or work with the wallet will be from an online application?
That is unnecessary. Information about your transfers and access to your wallet will not be downloaded to your computer, so you can not lose access keys
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

Each ICO project that will be available on the Jointly platform assigns a minimum entry fee? Or is it your team that sets the same standards for all projects?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

Each ICO project that will be available on the Jointly platform assigns a minimum entry fee? Or is it your team that sets the same standards for all projects?
The existing preICOs/ICOs on the platform will require a minimum quantity of investment, which, if is not satisfied within a pre stabled deadline, it will be given back to the participants according to the smart contract
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to watch what is going to happen.  Good luck all!
Thank you for your kind wishes. We also hope for good selling results! Follow our Telegram to keep abreast of news https://t.me/jointly_ico
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

That is unnecessary. Information about your transfers and access to your wallet will not be downloaded to your computer, so you can not lose access keys
What currencies can I use in my Jointly wallet?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

What currencies can I use in my Jointly wallet?
At first Jointly wallet will work with the ETH, but in the future we will make available a larger sample of crypto currency
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

The existing preICOs/ICOs on the platform will require a minimum quantity of investment, which, if is not satisfied within a pre stabled deadline, it will be given back to the participants according to the smart contract
If the funds are returned, surely you will write off the commission for the transaction? What is the size of the fee?
ellleM

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Why do you think that investing money in a ICO using a group wallet is more profitable than if I and my friends collect a large fund and invest personally in one project offering excellent bonuses?
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

If the funds are returned, surely you will write off the commission for the transaction? What is the size of the fee?
The investors will get a full refund (3,5 % tax included). Users will receive their money back, but this not including the block-chain operations withholding taxes.
JPcompany (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

Why do you think that investing money in a ICO using a group wallet is more profitable than if I and my friends collect a large fund and invest personally in one project offering excellent bonuses?
Certainly, each user decides independently whether he wants to join group investments through our platform. But the advantage of Jointly platform is that you unite your investments with the means of other people in the group wallet, but you receive the profits personally, taking into account the bonuses of our platform and the size of your deposits.
blauw

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

Hi! The goal of Global SPY is good and noble. There are now more and more ICO projects, but they are asking for too high fees to enter. So even those users who would happily support, can not afford participation. Have you started a pre-sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: