Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Selling bitcoin folks  (Read 632 times)
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

you only loose if you sell now.If you wait you get all your money back plus some earnings
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

Ignore op, he's probably trying to sell his coins as we speak

ROFL, that was a good one Cheesy. The OP is actually right but I don't know why he cares so much for us. He probably isn't HODLING. I don't think that the OP has any BTC left in his "purse". Anyway, BTC will once again see the bright light at the end of the tunnel and this light will be so shiny that we will close our eyes because of the tremendous profit that will come after the light Grin. BTC will for sure recover but the OP won't recover if he has already sold everything and is now deceiving us! Shocked
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

When the market dips and if someone decides to sell their stack, we should always ask, who are the people buying right now. After all the market manipulation going, you can imagine, that these are the people, who will laugh and benefit in the end, when the market recovers rapidly. Ride the waves and decide on which side you want to be.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:16:46 PM

Guys,

Stop selling bitcoin, you are being tricked into a loss. Learn to hold and wait, sell when it gets higher. Stop bringing down
the market.
Thanks for reminding the community. But it seems that everyone is really dumping their coins because they are afraid that the price could go down deep and they can't recover their investment. But I say that's bullshit. We all should learn lessons from the past. Bitcoin always recovered from any crash and even go further. It doesn't make sense to sell your bitcoin when the price is going down.

Unfortunately, all those who have been selling it has decided that its time to quit. lol. This is the perfect time to enter the market because the price is really cheap. We have been preaching this every time, however, they really panic and just push the sell button.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

Guys,

Stop selling bitcoin, you are being tricked into a loss. Learn to hold and wait, sell when it gets higher. Stop bringing down
the market.

This is the panic that has occurred in all trades, even many who are surprised at the price of all Crypto markets, which do not show the price in accordance with the red, even this is just manipulating the prices that are happening on a daily basis ...
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:33:00 PM

We have different views and goals. Some buy low and sell high to gain more profit in a short period of time ans some sell their holds because they're afraid that they will lose more of it as the dip goes or end up at the end having to profit at all. Many are also afraid because big names in economy are saying that bitcoin show hard evidences of a bubble and because of this continuous drop of bitcoin, the resort to selling instead of holding.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
Merited by Serco (1)

Shush! That’s how we make money.

Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

I think selling bitcoin is the worst decision any one can make now. When the prices are low, it's the time to buy bitcoin. But there are many people buy at high prices, they wait for higher prices. but finally they sell their coins at low price, because they are not patient and they panic.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:49:35 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 01:56:28 AM by HasHe

We see something different. People do not hold for long time as they invested because they expect profit in reasonable time. A lot of newcomers entered the market in Dec and Jan as they expected further grow. But this has not happened and we see strong dip. Anyway many people need money they invested back so they will sell despite lower prices. Yes brother, arrears and rents are due every month. The way to pay is to sell bitcoins which is happening now.
Yes, most of the newbies have entered the market thinking that they would become rich soon due to bitcoin and now they are getting disappointed on seeing bitcoin's price move. They just sell their bitcoins making the market more unstable.Already we the community as a whole failed to stop bitcoin price falling due to panic selling and now even when big firms have entered the market via bitcoin futures, it seems impossible for us to stop this movement.
elie_s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

I agree rumours are destroying bitcoin people are getting afraid and think that they are cutting there losses,
Hold on to them it will get higher trust the btc

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

We see something different. People do not hold for long time as they invested because they expect profit in reasonable time. A lot of newcomers entered the market in Dec and Jan as they expected further grow. But this has not happened and we see strong dip. Anyway many people need money they invested back so they will sell despite lower prices. Yes brother, arrears and rents are due every month. The way to pay is to sell bitcoins which is happening now.
There are so many new comers last month and from november to december who really invested hard and expect quick gain due to the unstoppable rally of btc price last december but it seems reverse scenario happen bitcoin and other crypto currency is falling this may cause panic selling to the newbie and those who invest  before and now needed cash to finance their daily needs.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

Guys,

the market.

You cannot control / ask people of what they want to do with their bitcoins. A lot of people are panicking because bitcoin price is dumping.  And it is normal guys to have this feeling. But to those people who are veterans they know what to do.  Of course,  some people also are selling their bitcoin becuase it is emergency not because the price of it is low.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Bitophile

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

I don't think these posts will stop people from selling. I have seen many people who came in without any interest in tech just to make 10X. I really don't mind seing them gone.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

Hey - keep on selling and push the price down. I'll have a nice shiny new wallet to fill soon on my Linux machine. Smiley
I would have sent you merit for this post but unfortunately I don't have any left  Grin

When all fishes calm down and stop panic sells, whales will start buying. Fishes will follow whale, whale will stop buying but fishes will continue and at some point whale will swim off and leave fishes in panic and we shell see this scenario over and over again.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

Stop selling bitcoin, you are being tricked into a loss. Learn to hold and wait, sell when it gets higher. Stop bringing down the market. You cannot control / ask people of what they want to do with their bitcoins. A lot of people are panicking because bitcoin price is dumping.  And it is normal guys to have this feeling. But to those people who are veterans they know what to do.  Of course,  some people also are selling their bitcoin becuase it is emergency not because the price of it is low.
Hahaha, what are you talking about man? You can not control someone's life or decision. It is up to people to do what with their money and their Bitcoin. It is their right to be inviolable. You must know that everyone has their own business. Their businesses are all sorts and you will not understand them all. After all, many people today want to invest and save Bitcoin instead of selling it. Many people race to collect Bitcoin, like me too. So, stop being knowledgeable and do what you have to do. Just focus on collecting Bitcoin and invest for your own good in your economy.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

Shush! That’s how we make money.

Damn, I will learn this. working secretly such a ninja.
for OP, you will not calm the mind by shouting. let them walk with their minds, in the end, applaud when a regret come to them

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

Guys,

the market.
Everyone is panicking at this moment, they are afraid there are going to lose money many have lost since December but there were still optimistic, but once it went below $9K I guess it was too much for people.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

Guys,

the market.

This call is so sweet from you Smiley
I too hope that the sellers would stop selling, but I am afraid this is not panic selling, this is deliberate and well calculated speculation of big whales who want to buy cheaper coins.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Guys,

the market.

Though it is easier to say to hodl and don't sell, it is very difficult to apply it to yourself especially if you're monitoring your losses every minute. People easily gets emotional when it comes to money (in this case, to BTC) and due to emotion, they tend to do irrational thing and panic sell. FUD news that are being broadcasted in every channel of media add fear to these people and in the end, will force themselves to sell at a loss. What they need is a plan ahead of time and just walk away from their computers and think carefully on what to do in this time of bloodbath.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

Guys,

the market.
traders love this kind of situation when price change every time. when price goes down some/lot wants their bitcoin to be sell and to buy at low again with this they can earn small profit and buy bitcoin again at a low price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: