Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?  (Read 2557 times)
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

I doubt this ban will be real. Most likely it's just disinformation once again or market manipulation. There was already similar information about South Korea.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

India hasn't banned bitcoin in India in a correct sense the finance minister just said that they will be studying about the blockchain technology how it works and other things but that still caused many Indians to panic sell their bitcoins maybe which resulted in an increase in supply and caused the prices to go down and wherever or on anything that can be thought of taxing Indian government is there already trying to tax it.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

I guess not because I guess bitcoin investro is not much from there so if india forbid bitcoin it might just have little impact on bitcoin
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

The government of India said that they are going to eliminate the usage of cryptocurrencies but they HAVE NOT banned it yet. If you look closely to the statement of finance minister of India, he says

Wrong interpretation: Bitcoin is illegal.
Correct interpretation: Bitcoin cannot be used as legal tender. Bitcoin cannot be used for illegitimate activities.

* No, India Isn’t Banning Bitcoin as Mainstream Media Gets it Wrong [Again].

Moral of the story: Never trust the stories from the media.
Apollo18

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

Similar news is spread deliberately to create panic and bring down prices for bitcoin. Because of this bitcoin fell to 6000 dollars.
It's good that  the coin has recovered now.
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?

it is bad info for bitcoin but it seems that the info is not very influential for bitcoin price because if you know a lot of issues of the state that bitcoin banned and make the price down it is a trick to get a cheap price if you do not realize it?

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

bitcoin is now legal in Jamaica ....what however is need now is infrastructure as currently no one from the country can buy bitcoins directly ....it would be great if we could set up a bitcoins exchange in Jamaica .. they could call themselves the pilgrims of Jamaican bitcoins, perhaps even start a church ( they love churches in Jamaica) to make it more readily accepted.

freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

The government of India said that they are going to eliminate the usage of cryptocurrencies but they HAVE NOT banned it yet. If you look closely to the statement of finance minister of India, he says

Wrong interpretation: Bitcoin is illegal.
Correct interpretation: Bitcoin cannot be used as legal tender. Bitcoin cannot be used for illegitimate activities.

* No, India Isn’t Banning Bitcoin as Mainstream Media Gets it Wrong [Again].

Moral of the story: Never trust the stories from the media.

But then you are agreeing that Bitcoin is not legal tender
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Nope. Bitcoin banned in one country will not make any much effect, on the same time other country may open the door for Bitcoin. Bitcoin have been accepted by most digital savvy countries and countries like Inida don't have much infrastructure to support internet to have Bitcoin as legal tender is the cause for their ban I think.

jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

The Government of India does not lose the virtual currency as a legitimate payment instrument. The Government will also take steps to reduce the use of crypto assets in forbidden activities including criminals.
but I do not think it has much effect on bitcoin prices. Though the price dropped at that time only because of people selling panic
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

The big risk is that we have many investors who do not know what has accumulated. For me and many other investors who have entered early, we really crave. I know this pump will come back down because it is not justified. So, let everyone lose their T-shirts, they buy at the top and panic because of the news. When investing in crypto-hanging you should not sell to lose, Then you will not have this kind of trouble. If you're looking for a "safer" investment, go into stock and get a financial advisor.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

Will India be like China?
6 Last month I hate China so much, but I also like China
They are like BTC controllers, they are like BTC owners, with a good price control
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

Indian is not the only country using Bitcoin, there are several countries that uses bitcoin today so if Indian ban it bitcoin will still survives, moreover they can only ban open trade of it that does not stop transaction among bitcoiners in that same country.
albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

I don't think there is any major influence from India ban on crypto. it's just that the market is currently low and very down. This is not the effect of the India ban.
Dudy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

please guys come dawn bitcoin it will remain for ever
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:41 AM

These all are news manipulation .I don't care about these news.BTC will recover very soon

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

Will India be like China?
6 Last month I hate China so much, but I also like China
They are like BTC controllers, they are like BTC owners, with a good price control
It could be like that but this maybe a form of dropping the market value that has been built by us ,whether true or not this kind of news is dominating market value is still unstable ,china which he said banned bitcoin gradually rose and as a result not true right

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

I just read an article that India has not yet banning crypto currency for the second time. A finance minister Arun Jaitley just generated a tsunami of the Bitcoin party is over in India. He also stated that their government doesn't consider crypto currency as a coin. In the article that I posted here, you'll see what did Mr. Jaitley said about block chain. His lines may be sounding like he is against in the crypto and like he's pouring cold water, but he means that it is up to people on what will they do to their coins. Whether they hold it and take a risk.

Link: https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/03/psa-no-india-hasnt-banned-bitcoin-but-its-still-talking-tough-on-crypto/

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

The fact is that India does not ban BTC!

And the digital currency is mentioned in the national budget!

India's government strengthens digital currency payment review!

l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

Bitcoin price is indeed affected when a government declares itself against bitcoin but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will crash. It takes more time for the price to grow but it will grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: