Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?  (Read 2557 times)
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?

Ha ha ha ... There is nothing surprising in this, their woman still does not have any sort of rights, and you are talking about the revolutionary technologies that has a bitcoin. The maximum they can influence is to lower their living standards even more.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

related bitcoin news in the country of india is not the only negative news that exists.
so down and rising bitcoin prices are not caused by negative news but indeed of the nature of bitcoin itself is fluctuating.
(my opinion)

mackenzie5

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

How can BTC crash if Bitcoin is banned in India? India is not the only country that uses Bitcoin in the world there are other countries that are echo-friendly with Bitcoin. The head of the blockchain and cryptocurrency committee said that cryptocurrency will not be banned but will not be a part of a payment system in India . Gold is not a payment system but still people buy it as an asset .Since Bitcoin is a decentralized blockchain technology Bitcoin ban is not possible by an individual countries interest only.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

As far as I know, India has not banned bitcoin yet. So don't panic, my friend.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

India does not have too many people involved in the Crypto market, so the government of India forbid bitcoin will not affect the market capitalization of Crypto. But the rules of the government will not be too influential. Because China is currently banned from bitcoin trading, China is currently the fourth country to enter the Crypto market in the world. Do not worry too much. Wink
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

now precisely the price of cryptocurrency has increased, and the volume of trading in coinmarketcap also has started to increase of course it becomes something good and we should ramaikan that bitcoin can beat people who do not like it

olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

I haven't heard confirmation of this news yet. But even so, I'm not sure that this will seriously affect bitcoin. India is not so technologically advanced country that its ban bitcoin has had a significant impact on the cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

If it's true, it's bad news.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

I think we must encourage healthy posts and uplifting messages and stop the FUD.There's nothing as btc is going to crash. Its just the fears that trigger all these bad reports based on rumours and half truths.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

India has made a very big contribution to the world of cryptocurrencies, then why do they ban bitcoin? That's weird.

It's not the Indian people fault but their government, that like most other governments are just looking over their own profit, rather the benefit of the Indian people! But I doubt this will take too long, India is a country very concerned with technology and there are many people there willing to fight nail and tooths for cryptocurrency (at this time I'm posting they might have lifted the ban).
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:41:29 PM

India bitcoin ban is in court judiciary case so we cant comment hopefully honorable court take the right decision for crypto traders future in India
Sachin1986

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

I am sure India didn't ban it yet. The finance minister said that bitcoin is not a legal tender in India and the expert committee recommendation is currently being reviewed. That means, you can't use bitcoin for purchasing or selling of any goods or services. But they didn't mention anything about bitcoin holdings of the individual citizens. They didn't ban investment in it. I watched it live so don't fall for any useless newspaper reproducing it in their own language.
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

In this opinion piece, Mohammed Danish, a lawyer practising at High Court of Delhi, explains how the interest of the crypto investor in protected under Indian law despite the absence of any crypto regulatory regime. The investor can still approach the court of law against any deficiency in service by the cryptocurrency exchange.
Indian Law Protects Cryptocurrency Investors Despite Lack of Regulation
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

This is not the first news about the Bitcoin ban, why should it be a disaster? Moreover, they want to introduce blockchain technology into the banking system. I believe that the decline in bitcoin prices is not at all because of this!

Yes,  you are correct,  this is not the first time that we will be hearing this kind of negative news but bitcoin performance goes well and it is not affected by any negative news somewhere.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

I don't think that would be a good reason to fall.I hope this doesn't really affect bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

India is a country in which cryptocurrencies are incredibly developed.if they happen all very totally,then you can wait for the collapse in the world of cryptocurrencies

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

Indian government's decision to ban bitcoin hasn't in anyway affected the price of it. Bitcoin hasn't crashed, as some people thought. Hundreds of thousands of Indians have been using bitcoin for a long time and they would do so in future too. In fact more and more people are getting attracted to bitcoin because of its profitability.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 483

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

It seems the decision of India about banning Bitcoin has not effected Bitcoin price too much. This kind of things will always continue to happen until Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies displace real money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

It seems the decision of India about banning Bitcoin has not effected Bitcoin price too much. This kind of things will always continue to happen until Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies displace real money.

When the news first came out, it caused a crash in the exchange rates. If I remember correctly, the exchange rates nosedived from around $12,000 per coin to less than $10,000 per coin. So you can't say that it didn't had any impact on the exchange rates.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 10:54:56 PM by brylle34

on what i have read on this news and also here on bitcoin talk tread is that they will just ban it for 3 months and we will just wait what will happen after that 3 months, it affected the value of bitcoin when this news spread because a lot of Indian people are also holding bitcoin and that is why the price drops last month (a lot of Indian people are in crypto world that is why it is a sad news), and now the value of bitcoin is recovering and we will see green in this coming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: