Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 in just two days!  (Read 1043 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

Hi which exchange was you trading BTW?

I cant find any info on their website

currently, on bitflip It's a new coin
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

I started trading crypto last year on October 25, and for almost 4 months in trading, this is my biggest profit I Made $2000 in BitcoinWhite(BTW) for just using the buy low and sell high method, I bought some on bitflip at $0.15 did not expect that this coin will reach $0.93 for just 24hrs and sold it at $0.90 I made a big profit on this coin and until now I'm doing the same method, and today earned another $500 Grin BTW current price is at $0.5 at the moment.
We can all congratulate you. Tell me why you chose this coin, for example, I have never heard of it at all?

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

Frankly $2000 in two days means nothing. First of all it always much better to talk how many % do you earn. The second thing is that you can earn 2000 in two days and lose 5000 in the following 5 days. Let's watch what will be in a month or more.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

Congrats! This is my general rule too. Picked up some ITC when it was very low around $1.40 and now it's at $4  Cool
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

I started trading crypto last year on October 25, and for almost 4 months in trading, this is my biggest profit I Made $2000 in BitcoinWhite(BTW) for just using the buy low and sell high method, I bought some on bitflip at $0.15 did not expect that this coin will reach $0.93 for just 24hrs and sold it at $0.90 I made a big profit on this coin and until now I'm doing the same method, and today earned another $500 Grin BTW current price is at $0.5 at the moment.
Congratilations this is really great result!2000$ for two days is really great result, im not trading , but i wish to start with some tokens.I need advice what exchangers is better to start?
Regards?

you can start on any exchanger out there, but before you do trading make sure you know what you are doing and look for a good coin to trade Smiley
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Wow! Congratulations on your first win! Great profit indeed. May you make more money in the future. Well me, I'm just waiting my salary from swissborg and hopefully I might use that for me to trade. But chsb has dropped the price dramatically. And that is so sad.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

So it seems that you are one of those who pump that btw, i saw its increase in price rate yesterday and i think it was over 300% well anyway congratulations to you  Cheesy
Any tips on how you choose the right coin? or you just simply buy during dips and set order multiple times its price? thanks in advance Smiley

anderson888

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Hi which exchange was you trading BTW?

I cant find any info on their website

they are traded on a small exchange BitFlip
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

We can all congratulate you. Tell me why you chose this coin, for example, I have never heard of it at all?

It's a new coin algorithm: dPOS total supply is 60m, almost all dPOS coin on the market is doing good.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

Great result, congratulations. What is your trading strategy? Do you trade intraday? Thank you for your opinion.

Sounds like the "got lucky after months of trying" strategy.

You only need to get lucky once...

Most coins get pumped - the "skill" is knowing that and selling, the way OP did, rather than hodling and becoming a bagholder. Most alts arn't worth hodling - so if you see a profit, take it!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

It means that you are doing great, keep up the good work. I thought this thread is all about bitcoin's price going down again and it will be at $2,000 within two days. I haven't used that exchange (bitflip) still good luck with your upcoming trades and are you going to stay with those coins and will continue the buy low, sell high technique or after earning you will look for another coin to trade with?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

You can find an even more profitable project for investments, because now is a good time for invests. Everything falls and you can buy more.  Wink

Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

I do wish I learn how to trade too and earn just like you! I don't know the whitepaper of Bitcoin White but congratulations because you profit well. Finally heard a good news besides Bitcoin and all altcoins on red mark now  Cheesy
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

Good to hear,that reminds of the day i made about 3000 dollars from bitquence(now ethos).some times you could be in such luck.However,you have to be careful with some of such pumps as you could lose alot too just like you can profit alot.

tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

Congratulations, its a very good tactic there and it paid off. I actually missed out of the bitcoinwhite ICO, I didn't invest because I feel its just airdrop token.
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

I was just looking at Bitcoin White earlier today and wondering if I should invest into it and do the same strategy. I think I just may. Thank you sir I will let you know my results

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

These are very impressive results! Tell me please whether you use any analytics and if so, where you can read it? Thanks in advance and congratulations with a great start!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

Keep going, i'm only in the long hold game at the minute, but i'm looking for those short term holds too so would be keen for you to put up more examples and tips of how you achieve your great results... I would be interesting in trying these tactics soon

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

You are gambling. So dont be surprised when day will come when you will lose $2000. It will happen sooner or latter.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

It is nice to know of these success stories that seem to be so frequent among many newbies, however more than boast of your good profit, you should avoid incurring in overconfidence, because many times this leads us to commit greedy decisions thinking that we are already professional traders and from now on all our decisions will be correct and we will become millionaires in a short time. Instead try to continue your learning process and strengthen your current strategy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: