Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 in just two days!  (Read 1046 times)
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:22:45 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 08:52:13 AM by Ebenezer559

Congratulations bro. $2000 is not a small amount . Spend and use it wisely because if money is not manage very well at the end of the day someone will blame himself
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:59:53 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 05:18:03 PM by X-avier

Greetings! This is a good result, but I would not be happy one or more transactions, keep your emotions under control, they can play an evil game! Do you have criteria for selection of coins, trade tactics? if not, not keep doing this until you get enough knowledge to trade. I'm telling You this from personal experience.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
festusfreeze

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

$2000 is a good deal, i certainly buy the idea
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

I'm happy with what you've got. but you know it cant be forever you get a good profit. some time maybe you getting fall. but i hope you never getting fall. and never give up on trading.

and thank you for your share this might inspire people to trade in the crypto market. and do more hard work to get profit like you.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Tinna25

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

congratulations to you, and really have a good skill in trading, hopefully you continue to benefit from trading
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Congratulations to you my friend. I usually lost in short term buying/selling.But in long term i am usually profit in hodl. Good luck with your investments.

kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

Its great. Everything works nice for you. Trading is a best earning method for a person who has a good knowledge and experience in the field. As well as he/she must have to spend more time. Need to learn control the mind. More things to learn. Then you can minimize the risk of trading. Beware of taking huge risks, until you have a great knowledge and experience.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

There is a lot of speculation surrounding the minor forks of Bitcoin, such as Bitcoin White, Bitcoin Hot and Bitcoin LIZA. They are listed in a few major exchanges and seems to be having quite healthy volumes. But I am not sure whether any of them will survive in the long term.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

Really, you made a good profit but can say only that you are a lucky guy who made within just 24 hours. But If you have followed any strategy for this trade please share the idea here. So, that everybody could make some earning.
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

The main thing is that you could play and lose, and when the next fall will be, you are cold to everything that happens, otherwise, you can lose much more! Good luck!
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

There is a lot of speculation surrounding the minor forks of Bitcoin, such as Bitcoin White, Bitcoin Hot and Bitcoin LIZA. They are listed in a few major exchanges and seems to be having quite healthy volumes. But I am not sure whether any of them will survive in the long term.

I was not aware about it till now and thanks for sharing this news and as per my experience into crypto world i don't think any of these coins will survive and survival of bitcoincash  itself is still a mystery because these coins never have a solid identity for themselves as these will end up as replica of bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

Dude! You're so lucky!
Buying low, hold and selling high is the ultimate key formula to get profits and you're just doing the right way.
But to earn $2,000 in a single day needs more capital so getting more income and profits needs more capital otherwise you'll get less profit and that how it should be.
We're very lucky in this generation that we have cryptocurrency that offers us a lot of opportunities than just working 8 hours everyday but we're not getting earnings and money that we deserve.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

The main thing is that you could play and lose, and when the next fall will be, you are cold to everything that happens, otherwise, you can lose much more! Good luck!

You don't lost any penny of you do more research before hitting that buy button.
We have a formula of trading, that is buying low, hold and selling high but that doesn't mean it is applicable ask the time because Cryptocurrency is volatile and the moment you're going to hit buy button because you expect it would turn the tide after a day but it is actually the start of the price falling, and you'll miss opportunities that you'll wait for a lot of time that the coin you bought will go back to the higher price.
Trading isn't an easy way to earn money and sometimes you'll be lucky or must grab a beer because the risk is very high.
You may know first that the coin you're about to invest has the potential to become top Altcoins in the future.

ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

congratulation but will you please give us a brief about where you have purchased and how you get your payment in your account?
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

Buying low and selling high sound simple, but it one of the most difficult things to do in trading.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

my congratulations to you! well done ... it's good when that's how it works! the main thing is that from success you are not deprived of a sound mind! and the thirst for more has not led you to zero! everything good is done gradually.

True! I should admit this at you point that thirst for more can lead us to zero sometimes i made that fatal mistake when i had my investments on ripple and it crossed the value of $3 but i had thirst for more and finally ended up selling it for $2.

Am I spamming? Report me!
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

buy when cheap and sell when the price is high, the principle of investor. and congratulations, for the results you get.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

Hold your shots boy.
There are various ways to earn while you trade. Good for you that you're getting great profits on your trades. But remember one or two successful trades doesn't make you a successful trader. You need to learn and trade constantly, and most importantly have a few losses so that you can learn.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
kingasterisk

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

Yeah i'm on the same boat as some people i've had very good trade days like this, and very bad trade days that brought me back to square one, but gz none the less
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Congratulations,dude. Your tactic is simple but it works. The rest does not matter. And now try to double it again Wink
I'm going to also try to buy some kind of coin and wait for pump. Now I think short term trading would be better for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: