Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 in just two days!  (Read 1046 times)
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

I started trading crypto last year on October 25, and for almost 4 months in trading, this is my biggest profit I Made $2000 in BitcoinWhite(BTW) for just using the buy low and sell high method, I bought some on bitflip at $0.15 did not expect that this coin will reach $0.93 for just 24hrs and sold it at $0.90 I made a big profit on this coin and until now I'm doing the same method, and today earned another $500 Grin BTW current price is at $0.5 at the moment.
How do you choose the coins to buy? You have a good method of making a profit, it's interesting. Congratulations!
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

I started trading crypto last year on October 25, and for almost 4 months in trading, this is my biggest profit I Made $2000 in BitcoinWhite(BTW) for just using the buy low and sell high method, I bought some on bitflip at $0.15 did not expect that this coin will reach $0.93 for just 24hrs and sold it at $0.90 I made a big profit on this coin and until now I'm doing the same method, and today earned another $500 Grin BTW current price is at $0.5 at the moment.

My congratulations because of excellent result! I completely ceased my trade activity at last time. No mood due to low prices. I just hold and wait for better time. This is my only strategy for now.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

good for you my friend wish you the best of luck i feel ignorant because i don't know about this bitcoin white it seem promissing can you mention on which trading exchange it is available. thanks in advance.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

Thats not how TRADING works,its not that simpe that you will buy in dips and sell it on peaks,it needs a lot of attention and analysis to be sure in every trades you will make.You can start learning at investopedia of some basic technical analysis,watch some tutorias in youtube so your chances in winning a trade would be higher than ever before.

The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:13:38 PM

Dude, congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Wish I had the knowledge to pull 1/2 of it! Please, keep us posted on your advances. Best of luck in the future!
Smile01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

Its really great result! But i think that its just a simple luck, dont lose your head now  Smiley
And of course dont forget to withdraw some money and spend it in real world. As for me, Im never heard about BitcoinWhite(BTW)...
Peanland

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

congratulations!
bitcoin white has referral program? if so, you can earn even more, for example by inviting us.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

Sometimes is looks easy and it is easy, sometimes it looks easy but it doesn't work. Congrautaltions though, and if you've found a coin with high volatility around a relatively stable mean price, then there's a great opportunity.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Okay thats goo strategy you are working with but I think you should be more careful next time as it wont work again and again with so much perfection. If you want to be on the top then try to learn the real trading or in simple words go for the day trading on more deeper side. If you think that the strategy which you applied buy low and sell high (swing type) will work again and again then thats a misconception. It worked because you might hit the pump time for the alts and go profited from it. But its rarely happening in the current market that they are getting boosted like this. Im just making you more careful because it could happen that whatever you earned until not may get lost in the next trade. So just try educated guessing more than uneducated one.
gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:09 PM

Congratulations, this is an excellent result! but be always careful! analyze, think about each step, so that your efforts were only successful, I wish good luck!
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

Market is too slow - BTC showed negative movement all day today, Media has done their worst job and as a result, we see market purely shows lack of confidence. But this is temporary  STAY STRONG - This is all temporary. Every crash gives us assuance that NEXT BIG Move is coming soon.

Relax  Grin
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

I am happy with what you produce. That's a huge advantage for the second trading day, congratulations on your achievement. It will appeal to everyone and can inspire people to trade in the market crypto. This hopefully will continue to run smoothly without experiencing a downfall in day
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Thats good to you bro, having that 2000$ profit is a big blessing to all who want to earn money but you are so lucky in picking thay coin maybe if you invest to another coin the posibility will be 50 50 because not all coin become unstoppable like your coin.

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

Good start and well done, it looks like you can be a professional trader in the next months because you're gaining so much profit in a short term and you can also control your emotions

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

It is a huge profit how i wish that o habe the same strategy if only i have a money that can buy and sell then i will dk the same thing that you do the buy low sell high then buy again to have a profit but i'm just put too much effort now so i will have a money to use in buying and selling a coin congrats dude for your profit it is a huge money for me.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Taking into account you were trading during the days when the market was falling down, I cannot stop admiring your results. Can you tell us why you chose exactly Bitcoin White? It is something very new, and I did not deal with it yet.
Brambam

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Nice job. I prefer to buy and hold for a longer period of time. Market is always going up on average and it is a secure plan.
Fast trading is not for me. Could be good too, but it is riskier.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

that's great. short term trading can really hit a jackpot, but its not always happening in every altcoins, you're too lucky that you found that altcoin and had the opportunity to earn big profit.

Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

It sounds cool and inspires me to trade) The biggest profit I've made is$ 1000 per week.

ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

Yes, this is very good, but there is always a risk, this is life and when she smiles us just do not know, but we want to believe in the best!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: