Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin white worth buying??  (Read 651 times)
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

I received Bitcoin white on the airdrop. Yes, now the price has fallen, but the whole market has now subsided. I hope that soon the growth will begin.

arenjer musik

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

I received Bitcoin white on the airdrop. Yes, now the price has fallen, but the whole market has now subsided. I hope that soon the growth will begin.
I also received white bitcoin from the aerial bridge, but until now the price is still too low, but I have bought white bitcoin and expect white bitcoin prices to soar in the future,
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

One thing I know about all these forks, they will all die with time, some people still don't understand how Bitcoin gained its value and the network effect in the space, when bloomberg and other media discuss cryptocurrencies the major topic is on Bitcoin and I can see this trend been sustained for long period of time

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

What can I say, in my opinion bitcoin doesn't worth now for buying...well what I mean bitcoin is still may work for long holding, but if you wish to get some profit, better to buy some cheap altcoins and then sell them when their price growth

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

Guys is bitcoin white worth buying?
White bitcoin should be considered in my opinion only as a long-term investment, in the future it can bring a good profit. As a short-term coin, I wouldn't buy it.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Not gonna buy this. Trying to avoid dealing with bitcoins fork. Almost all of them are useless and scam.

I don't believe in forks too. Between all the forks only BCC was succeed. I prefer to buy more interesting coins. About 50 forks are planned this year and I am confident that none of them will be successful.

Even though I think Bitcoin white is not a scam, it is not gonna be successful. And yeah, you are right about forks not getting much success. And there are so many good options available in the market. Why to go with something that is not gonna benefit you much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto always worthy of long-term investment. Currently, the BTC rate is $ 8500. The BTC is expected to set a new record in 2018 when it is supposed to exceed $ 20,000 by the end of the year. In fact, the BTC exchange rate has risen by almost $ 3,000 in April 2018, and we can expect a substantial bump of BTC this year.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:06 PM

I don't think bitcoin white. Is as good as other altcoins in the market. And i think it is more better to buy ethereum than buying bitcoin white.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

Its only for white people so if your black you should just buy black coin
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

For me it is still worth to buy bitcoin but for the long term investment. I still recommend if u want a short term investment to invest little by little to Altcoins. Remember even if your finances are in perfect shape, remember that you'll be in for a wild ride. It can be mentally stressful to deal with all the volatility we've seen from bitcoin. That is why I would never recommending seriously investing in something you don't understand -- and that applies to everything, real estate or stocks or Bitcoin.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

I also received white bitcoin from the aerial bridge, but until now the price is still too low, but I have bought white bitcoin and expect white bitcoin prices to soar in the future,
indeed the nature of the coin is similar to bitcoin, which should be coin is stored in a long time in order to get a big advantage. and I think the decision to buy it back when the price is down is a good decision
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

I am just hearing about bitcoin white and I will do some research to find out if I can invest in it.  I think it should be another bitcoin fork and one can actually take advantage of it by investing now.  However I think we should also becareful about all this fork in other not to be a victim of replay. Like I said I am going to seriously find out about this great opportunities.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

I heard this bitcoin white since last year and I don't think it can grow and worth to buy just like any other coins. Others said price has drops and lack of improvement on the said project. Also others received an airdrop of bitcoin white but not to the extent they can earn big since price has down.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:55:22 AM

I do not know about white bitcoin but I see in this forum many people do not buy this white bitcoin because it's not worthy in the scenario because of inside market altcoin much better and promising besides white bitcoin
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

I heard this bitcoin white since last year and I don't think it can grow and worth to buy just like any other coins. Others said price has drops and lack of improvement on the said project. Also others received an airdrop of bitcoin white but not to the extent they can earn big since price has down.

they distributed so much btw last year on airdrop. i dont think its price rise. in a small increase, these clients sell their btws.
and i dont like coins name in eth btc or else.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

they distributed so much btw last year on airdrop. i dont think its price rise. in a small increase, these clients sell their btws.
and i dont like coins name in eth btc or else.
I think white BTC is feasible, it just may not yet known by many people,
so this project seems less stable and less repair, but maybe when later known to many people, surely the price will rise.
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

No, do not buy this coin. Buy a few more altcoins from the top coinmarketcap and keep them at least 1-2 years old. I'm more than sure that you will definitely like the result.
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

Bitcoin white??? A new hard fork? I only know bitcoin gold and it helped bitcoin stays decentralized. But i would ignore all the bitcoin forks. They technically have no real values.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:44:49 AM

Well, first of all, don't fall for its name. It uses Bitcoin in the name but its not bitcoin, infact its a token. But yes, it can be worth buying because it seems to have a good community behind it. Its already on the market but its price it not that high at the moment, but this is the case with every coin right now. So buy it and hodl it for a while and you'll be rewarded. I myself is holding around 1.5k  BTW.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

Bitcoin White is not even on coinmarketcap so under the radar. Since it is not a bitcoin fork, it just seems another attempt to take advantage of the Bitcoin name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: